What would you do to make pic related actually fun to drive?

What would you do to make pic related actually fun to drive?

>WRX
>not fun stock

Spotted the Forza bench racer

long shifter kit

Have you driven one? The only thing remotely fun in this fucking car is 5mph to 60mph.

>no bottom end
>no top end
>launching will grenade the clutch
>shitty fragile gearbox
>understeer like a mother fucker
>rides like shit without handling well
>muh body roll
>muh ringlands

I'm pissed that I fell for both the hatchback and the Subaru memes.

Bread in hood scoop

It's the fucking middle of the night.

Stiffer rear swaybar.

Move to the arctic circle because Subarus are only fun in the snow.

>no bottom end
true
>no top end
only after 6k
>launching will grenade the clutch
don't drive like a boy racer
>shitty fragile gearbox
literally how?
>understeer like a mother fucker
I disagree, doesn't tend to under or oversteer unless you are really TRYING to make it happen
>rides like shit without handling well
rides like shit, handles better than most cars
>muh body roll
needs a more stiff suspendsion yes, many great kits avliable
>muh ringlands
wut?

Get an Accessport and a Cobb SF intake for that glorious turbo sound. Muffler delete and a catless downpipe will make it rumble harder than your mom's bed last night.

>>no bottom end
>true
>>no top end
>only after 6k
Top end is unimpressive.
>>launching will grenade the clutch
>don't drive like a boy racer
What is the point of a sporty car if you can't drive it enthusiastically?
>>shitty fragile gearbox
>literally how?
You know nothing about these cars. Is this gearbox better than the 2002? Yes, but that's not saying much. Do some research, these gearboxes are not known for their strength and reliability.
>>understeer like a mother fucker
>I disagree, doesn't tend to under or oversteer unless you are really TRYING to make it happen
Oversteer? Only in snow or if you fucking lift mid-corner.
>>rides like shit without handling well
>rides like shit, handles better than most cars
Better than what? It handles like an economy car with 17" wheels and low profile summer tires. It's nothing worth writing home about.
>>muh body roll
>needs a more stiff suspendsion yes, many great kits avliable
>>muh ringlands
>wut?
Well known problem.

wut, OP delivers. Not everyone is nocarz.

Install a supercharger kit :^)

Supercharge it and have turbo feed into the supercharger.

>tfw no Lancia Delta S4

Turn it in and get an FA5.

>superturbo
Why has nobody done this?

>buy an even worse car
That car looks like shit.

It's called twincharging, you moron. It's not even summer yet.

Look at the mod package Litchfield did for it. Turned a shit chassis almost good. Or just start with a decent track biased alignment.

lots of people have done it

Google nissan march superturbo

OP I'm looking into an 09. Tell me I'm not making a mistake.

I don't like my 2013 at all. Literally the only thing I like about it is the fender flares. I couldn't imagine driving that shitty Impreza GT that they called a WRX in 2008-2009.

That's really unfortunate. I guess the search will continue. Thanks for the heads up.

Trade it for an FA5, and turbo it. 300whp easy, and in a car without ringland issues

Yet the impreza was the only car that had zero issues with the trails in that episode.

hondafag, pls go

>>>/hg/

>broken wishbone

Sell it and buy a motorcycle.

Remove the glass 5-speed and drop in a STi tranny. Go to Cossy and get a built block and internals, then boost the ever loving shit out of it.

its fun do it

Sell it and buy a Fiesta :3

>>muh body roll
Body roll can be fun

I actually know several people who have made this exact trade, WRX Hatch for Fiesta ST, haven't heard any of them complain.

>never played superturbo
fucking 16ers

Sell it and buy an evo

My WRX isn't fun. How much more fun could an STi possibly be? Is it offset by the increased purchase price and running/maintenance costs? I doubt it.

How much more fun is the Fiesta ST vs the Focus ST? I didn't like the Focus ST at all.

What's so much better about the evo?

Supercharge it

everyone in this thread has not driven a 2016 wrx or sti

i work next to a subaru dealership and when its slow at honda we go over the a do pre delivery inspections on subarus including the sti, wrx, forester xt. brz. they come factory with the engine light on until we switch around a few fuses, even in limp mode these things take off like a bat out of hell i would love to own one.

Get some good tires, sway bars, and coilovers.

No, really. Drove two of those, first one surprised me for how numb the steering felt, which is probably what op means. On the second one, owner said he addressed the issue already, installed good tyres and poly bushes, and it did in fact feel miles better.

So yeah op, try tyres + poly bushes. It will feel like a whole different car.

stop using my name fag

This thread is obviously about my GR WRX.

my previous reply was about people bashing the wrx in general dude chill

no you stop using my name

>:(

The Fiesta is 500-600lbs lighter, and can make 220whp/250tq on pump gas with an intercooler/tune. Stock it's still a bunch of fun but noticeably slower.

They are actually very fun if you set them up right. My brothers had 280 whp, Rs3 tires, and bigger sway bars. You also have to know how to drive it. You have to trail brake to transfer weight because its front heavy, but if you do that correctly it has great turn in.

For a car thats $25k new, this is an incredibly fun car. All your bitching aside.

Sell it and buy an evo

>buy a different AWD, 4cylinder, turbocharger, economy car shitbox
Something tells me I won't like the Evo that much more than the WRX.

Drive it at high speeds on twisty roads, the same as any other car.

Its a wagon that's the problem,

>Its a wagon
No it isn't
>b-buh muh insurance says it is

GR is literally the worst body type. should of bought a GD.

Something tells me you're not one worth convincing.

>What would you do to make pic related actually fun to drive?
Get them keys and turn it on.

>buying a post 2008 impreza

You dun goofed

Mustang GT, torque is fun.

I think you're on the right track. I was recently visiting my parents and they have a 2006 GTO that they just put a full exhaust and headers on it... It's about 9001 times more fun than my stupid WRX.

Shistang
You bought the wrong car from the beginning, kid

give it a roll cage, lower it, and a racing suspension with a sequential manual swap like they have in WRC. you're on your way to becoming the next ken block. thank me later when you become famous

>Owns 7mge
>Knows anything about fun
>What is a 7mgte

>kid
I'm fucking 29.

both of the other cars litterally relied on the WRX to pull their Eurofat asses out of the mud every couple hundred yards. so i think we can ignore the WRX breaking some shit when it hits a gigantic fucking hole.

Needs some Monsterâ„¢ stickers.