M U H Z D A S H I L L T H R E A D

Mazda is so far my favorite company, with no rotarymeme involved. The Mazdaspeed series just showed what Mazda was; innovative. The >Mazdaspeed 6 utilized direct injected a decade before cars do now.
>Mazdaspeed 3 having a geared LSD in the FRONT WHEELS from an RX8. Yes, a FWD with a locking diff.
>In every US Mazda commercial, they all have manual gearboxes in the cars featured.
They are a true drivers brand. Despite the Skyactive BS, they are the BMW of the 00's and 10's in drivability. Even my econobox Mazda 6 Touring was fun, with the 7 second 0-60 kind of impressive for a mid 2000's econocar. What brand can compete?

Toyota is best tho

They didn't even try to do a proper panda paint job on that GT86.

>Despite the Skyactive BS, they are the BMW of the 00's and 10's in drivability.
lolno

I'm also pretty sure the Mazdaspeed6 wasn't the first car to use direct injection. It was the 300SL... In the '50s.

I personally like Mazda, Nissan, and Subaru.

Still haven't connected to Honda besides the S2K, and while Toyota has some great cars, I don't feel any brand loyalty to them.

>Skyactive BS
What BS?
Toyota is great.
Typical tripfag that can't read
Nissan and Subaru are trash. As is Honda.
Mazda and Toyota are the only two worth a shit.

I understand Subaru being trash, but nothing can stop the WRX making me cum buckets.

What's wrong with Nissan though?

Panda doesn't work without boxiness.

They also love motorsports. Really good support for amateur racing with spec miata and their other sportscars and they sponsor multiple inroads to professional racing with gigantic prize packages. Skip Barber, USF2000, Pro Mazda, FRP F2000, and Pacific F2000 are all part of the mazda road to indy now and of course there's MX-5 cup cars too.

Nissan will make the car as cheaply and poorly built as possible on purpose. If you've worked on many cars it's very apparent. They don't really compare to the competition much either.

Dat formula Mazda

I love that Mazda loves their customers.

I like Toyota

Most people do.

i love what you did for me in the 90s, toyota

;-;

>Despite the Skyactive BS
It's a dumb name but the tech is real. Do your research before you talk shit.

Panda panda panda panda brrrrrddddaaahhh

I can't wait to graduate college and get me the ND miata. It's my own present to myself.

>>Mazdaspeed 3 having a geared LSD in the FRONT WHEELS from an RX8. Yes, a FWD with a locking diff.

A limited slip differential is different from a locking differential.

That being said, the Mazda speed 3 isn't the first vehicle to have a LSD in the front.

No one said first.
It's just a rare option in the FWD world

T O Y O T A S H I L L S HIJACK THREAD

Want that steering wheel. Cannot find one. Or if I do it's 1gorillion dollhairs

One day you'll find one user... What are you planning to swap it in?

That's the issue. I just sold my only Toyota. Now loaded with Mazda vehicles.
Found one on eBay for $250 shipped. FML....

They also have soul.
I feel like Honda, Toyota lost what made them special. Now they just churn shit sheeple carriers out and rely on name recognition.

Though rotary isn't a meme.

>tfw sold my FB to some fat dude that immediately riced it up.

I'm sorry my love those where dark times.

user, you know what you must do.

My friends mazdaspeed 3 engine just blew up with 130k. Thats all I have to contribute today

What did he fuck up?
>inb4 you lie your ass off

ran like 22psi of boost with like an intake and tune, maybe something else but that was like it

Well... Someone not lying on the internet... Im... I.... I don't know what to say.
Other than your friend is dumb

Yeah I know I told him it was gonna blow up to but he didn't listen. It did last around 3-6 months though i'd say at that boost level. It actually didn't blow up he just lost compression on 1 or 2 cylinders but its still completely fucked

Back when advertising was simpler and not "oddvertising" and memes (I'm looking at you, Fiat)
Now we have "Jan" spamming us with Toyota advertisements on tv AND jewtube.

Let's be honest, late 80's & 90's were based for Japanese car manufactures. And jap mfgs in general. Sony, Nintendo etc

i luh muzda

Nissan has one car that isn't a soul less appliance. Same with Toyota.

Mazda cars are fun. The 3 is probably the most entertaining little DD you can get your hands on. The mx5 is hilarious to drive at any speed as well. Every vehicle in their lineup but one is available with a standard transmission.

Even when they nearly went bankrupt they refused to sell laguna Seca because they said how important their racing spirit is.

They refuse to use DEF fluid with their diesel and won't bring it to the US calling out the regulations

Mazda is GOAT for sure! Used to work at a Mazda dealership and met some of the higher ups and they were all phenominal people who really did have a passion for what they do. The head office here has dissected rotaries and cut aways of a bunch of the engines and love talking about them. Never saw that anywhere else

WHHYYYYY
;_;7
Bring it back.
I'd love one of those...with a dorito.

>Even when they nearly went bankrupt they refused to sell laguna Seca because they said how important their racing spirit is.

Mazda confirmed
GOAT
O
A
T

>I will never own a near showroom condition, non molested FD

Why live if no braps?

> left hand drive series 8
Harem

>his best argument is a shitbox from anime
>"Toyota is best tho"

All performance model fwd cars should have them. If a performance model doesn't just walk away right now.

>saying "like" three times in a sentence
>ignoring that cramming dat boost on stock internals with just a shitty tune and ricer bolt ons will make an engine suffer

Back to Carthrottle with you pleb.

If I loved Mazda before, I adore it know.

Mazda is BASED AF.

Been working at a Mazda dealership and I must say I love it. Good daily drivers, the Mazda 6 is a fucking boss car, miata is classic and fun. Only downfall is the rust and crazy suspension issues. The amount of shocks and control arms I've called is ridiculous.

>Nissan has one car that isn't a soul less appliance. Same with Toyota.

and same with Mazda, all they got right now is the miata.

>the Mazda 6 is a fucking boss car
Mazda 6 got cucked when they got rid of the V6, the accord nearly has 100 more horsepower

I agree, the lack of a V6 is discouraging. But it's still a fucking smooth ride. Really nice, prefer it over the Mazda 3.

The V6 wagon was my favorite. Bonus: They have less of the mazda rust because they didn't use recycled metal.

My 02 sentra has one. And somehow no abs or traction control. The 6 speed is clunky but with all dat 2.5 torque it's really fun.

Not having v6 power option sucks but I'm assuming there were valid reasons for it.
>fuel economy reg faggotry
>not a lot of buyers getting that option
>more economical to stick with one engine

Their cars still are fun to drive and have character. That's what counts most imo.

I need RX3 parts. TFW its just sitting there rotting.