Truckerfag Thread: Whiney Edition

Welcome to everyone's favorite spam thread where we post shit and don't haul 44 tonnes.

>Obtaining a CDL

Community College or a dedicated truck driving school. Research your shit so you don't end up in a training mill like CR England/Swift.

>Avoiding shit companies

pastebin.com/Sv0cyWyH
Is the company you're looking at not on the list? It probably sucks.

>Computers will take over our jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katawa_Shoujo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the last thread, whiney?

44 TONNES.
YOU GONNA GET FAT/KEKED.
WHY R TRUCKS SO SHIT?

It 404'd didn't it?

old bread

What does the 44 tonnes meme mean?

Looks like I'm fucking dumb, but what else is new?

y-you aint dumb senpai
i just had it open in the archive, so i linked it

Towing 44 tons pleb

i think 44 tonnes(97000lbs) is the weight limit in Upside-down Alabama, while its 40 tons(80000lbs) in America.

out of interest, how easy is it to roll over a truck and how often does it happen? how much does the load affect it (bobtailing vs trailer with light load vs max capacity vs something with high center of gravity ) and is there a difference between cab overs and regular semis

It's the weight limit in europe, where trucks haul real weights.
And it's mostly payload, since eurotruck are smaller, lighter and more powerful than ameritrucks.

It should also be noted that 40 tons is the federal MINIMUM for Interstate weight limits. It just happens that the States choose to make it their maximum in order to keep getting oversize permit shekels.

How easy it is to roll depends a lot on the load. Something like in that picture with water stacked to the top of the trailer will roll much easier than, say, a beef load that's only stacked waist high. That said, it's still pretty easy on things like older cloverleafs that are pretty tight if you come in too fast.

OHL a shit. They won't let me pick up my homeward bound load early, so now I have to wait at a TA until tomorrow.

More Kiznaiver and Luluco then.

>started pick ups on monday
>7 in total now
> each fucking place has me wait 3+ hours for like 2 pallets of apples
>then dispatcher claims broker can't find anything else and has me sit around for the evening
> final one, most likely waiting into the night

Between my partial (500) here and this fucked up load (6.1k), im going to get stuck over the weekend on the east coast.

At least they put out a basket of free apples...

Dude we get it, Europeans are superior to Americans in everyway. Please remind us again in 5 minutes

>smaller
ok
>lighter
ok
>more powerful than ameritrucks
True?

44 tonnes is literally 17000lbs more then the US limit.

Oh hey, look what I had brewing in my head the last 2 days after hearing Ram Jam`s Black Betty, especially the senpai-a-lam.

Whoa, Black Betty (senpai-a-lam)
Black Betty had a truck (senpai-a-lam)
The steers gone bald (senpai-a-lam)
She said "Can`t haul load" (senpai-a-lam)
The broker`s gone mad (senpai-a-lam)
I said Oh, Black Betty (senpai-a-lam)

Someone up to continue this?

My sides, the filters.

>Woke up quick, at about 2
>Just thought that I had to be at my 90 soon
>I gotta get fuel before the day begins
>Before dispatch starts bitching, about these winds
>Walked outside and damn near went blind
>Swift drivers backing over cars curbs and street signs
>Walked into Love's to get my receipt
>With my flip-flops underneath my feet
>Backed into the dock, unloaded my freight
>Motherfuckers said I was 5 minutes late
>Jumped in my Ken sipped some juice in my ride
>I got two bunks and a refrigerator inside
>Then I let the CB play
>Bumping some shit from my RA
>It was Safety Safety at the top of the list
>Then I played my own shit it went something like this
>Cruising down the freeway in my Kenworth
>Floating them gears, shaking the Earth
>Went to the Springfield to see the fools
>Supertruckers upstairs cold shootin some pool
>A truck rolled up who can it be
>A fresh Peterbilt rolling 80 G's
>He rolled down his window and he said to me
>It's all about making that M.P.G.
>Cause the boys at the scales are always hard
>Come hauling that trash, they'll pull your card
>Knowing nothing in life, but to bump them docks
>Don't roll me dispatch cause I got no clock
>-Primefag 2/1/2016

Black Betty had a truck (senpai-a-lam)
Damn thing is fucked (senpai-a-lam)
Said "Can`t haul load" (senpai-a-lam)
Dispatch gon' blow (senpai-a-lam)
I said Oh, Black Betty (senpai-a-lam)

Dem filters tho

Trees man.

Stretch truck just became legend.

Going to trade this Pete in and get a 350" argosy with a 20ft deck and 20k steers.
Become the train I shall.

Fucking found out I had a flat after the shipper filled my truck. Bad valve stem it seems.

Figured Ill ask you guys, but are there any companies that have weekends off in Florida? Nearest I have found is Gepsym and the terminal is Savannah. I wouldn't mind 3weeks on/ 5 off.

3 weeks on/ 5 days off. I with a shit that does 1 day for every 7. And I would like my weekends back. I was doing slip seat, and it was killing me mentally and physically. I slept in my car more than own bed.

Fukkin Laredo.

Sticker power, yeah, but as long as you don't roll coal you can turn your engine up to 2000HP in burgerland if you want to cook a motor faster.

>those straps
RIP trees.

>Florida
I fucking swear there are 500,000 other drivers looking for the exact same position you're looking for. They're out there, but you're underqualified.

Move to a functional state.

Weekly reminder to all truckers that:
You will get fat.
You have the most hazardous job in the nation.
You have one of the most stressful jobs in the nation.
You will never get a decent girl in this profession.
Your job will be obsolete once self-driving trucks become available.
Your loved ones miss you.
The only reason you get paid well is because you work 70 hours per week.
There is nothing "cool" about the cb since most of it consists of shitposting on the airwaves.
The food you eat sucks.
The police hate you and will harass you every chance they get.
Other drivers hate you.
The DOT has you by the balls.
Companies that use qualcomm have you by the balls.
If you don't change careers you will forever be considered a cuck and a homo. Especially if you live with another fag driver.'
That is all. Have a nice day :).

This might have an obvious answer but when you're in training and you're with another driver do you share the same bed? Even if you drive opposite shifts sharing a bed seems nasty.

Nah, there are studio sleepers. An upper and lower bunk. You'll usually have the upper one.

I wish stuff like this happened in America.

And you will be ok with the top bunk since your trainer is on the north side of 375lbs.

I could never do that shit.

based whiney-kun, you are my spirit waifu. have some old content from when we thought you were kill

my sides are in orbit

this is good

oh fuck, my sides were supposed to be in orbit from the filter fuck. you fags know what i maen.

>move to a functional state

I would, but I just signed a lease.
I prefer my disfunctional little slice of beaches and crazy shit. Also, no state tax.

Get on dat Pepsi truck. You're body will be destroyed, but at least you will have your weekends.

liek this? would the trailer go on a pintle dolly??

>daycab

I may, but my current goal was looking for something that had me out for the 5-6 days to kill my 70 then return for my reset at home. I was doing Walmart dedicated, but when I moved I was too far from the DC. I'm near ocala, so I'm looking for stuff near there.

When did you think I was kill? ;-;

That's an awesome picture though, fukken saved.

It will have a fifth wheel on there somewhere I'm sure.

I just imagine it being the chassis from one of those giant wreckers.

I think you took some home time a couple weeks after you started and didn't post for a bit. That pic was from a while back.

twin steer ftw

i found it!!!!!

Ive always wondered, when the radiator hose goes after driving for 2 months, do you have to tilt the entire cab to fix it? Doesn't all your stuff fall? Also, pretrips in America usually want you checking belts before you drive off. Hard to do that in a cab over.

Im in new zealand and just did a dangerous goods course so i can haul dangerous shit, 1 truck every 3 days rolls in new zealand statistically, i saw 3 rolled over last week in beachlands, maraetai and whitford, id say its pretty easy one tyre out of place on a shit corner will do it

That would make sense, I don't usually get on 4chin when I'm home.

Also, what's the deal about showering barefoot? There was a post about it in the last bread. Is it unsanitary or what?

>40 tons
Thats only like 38 TONNES m8

This is the concept. This one and is 300 with a 12ft deck.

>do you have to tilt the entire cab to fix it?
i think so
>Doesn't all your stuff fall?
anything that isnt stowed
>Also, pretrips in America usually want you checking belts before you drive off. Hard to do that in a cab over.
sound right to me

This might be the saddest picture I've ever seen.

That particular wrecker would be a triple frame. Assuming its Miller spec, I believe they do the entire frame front to back. Outside of being a wrecker or a crane, the chassis are useless for anything else because of the sheer weight alone.

in public places, yes. enjoy your athlete's foot ;^)

also I think the milk carton was when you got that ebin load to New York that we assumed was going to result in a calamity because you had placed your fate in the hands of your Qualcomm

user pls, nothing of value was lost

so no dolly, thats a much better idea. i just wasnt aware.

Words escape me.

I thought you get that from being in sweaty shoes a lot? I haven't had issues since I've started.

It could've been, but I kept you guys updated most of that trip. Especially with the BMW Bumper Bonanza.

Get that weak shit outta here pleb.

nah, sweaty shoes by themselves won't usually give you athlete's foot. it's a contagious fungus; it's called athlete's foot because athletes tend to get it from locker room showers.

get some shower flip-flops, kohai

I already have some but don't use them since the showers generally seem clean, except at the Swift terminal where I've showered once.

How hard do you think it would to get emergency inflatable pontoons and explosive bolts put on a truck?

For those people that drive over ice or otherwise face a high risk of going into the water.

When the truck hits the water. The pontoons would inflate and the bolts blow. Leaving the cab to float on the surface while the chassis and trailer go down.

>looks clean

just what billions of germs want you to think

Germs are fucking everywhere, your steering wheel is probably far worse off than the floor of a shower.

As long as you don't have the immune system of a toddler, you'll be fine.

Kek. Enjoy your tinea and fat truckers cum on yor feet.

Do you really shower barefoot?

I had sex with this recently.

Did you tongue punch her fartbox?

Yeah, like I said, I haven't had any issues. As long as they spray those showers down with bleach, I can't be bothered.

>3d

So you have a blend of 100+ truckers bodily fluids on your steering wheel?

>whiney showers barefoot
I knew I'd be right. Fucken whiney, he has no idea.

Negative. She had a weird skin tag/bump in between her ass and pussy.

Must be that protective coating of 100+ truckers semen/piss/snot/phlegm you have on your feet from showering barefoot.

That was her vestigal penis.

No, I don't but even interacting with a door handle getting into a store had already covered your hand in billions of germs. Germs are everywhere stop being a baby.
I have absolutely no idea, nor do I care.

>going up pretty steep incline
>see multiple cops up ahead on shoulder
>merge left
>fucking faggot flat need Texas trucker is oblivious
>cuts me off last second
>smell brakes from how much I had to apply them
>have to downshift and crawl at 40mph

Enjoy my piss and cum on your feet.

They dont go and clean the showers after every time they get used.

Alright

>taking showers

Once a week masterace

t. British trucker

What's the point in concealed carry when you advertise it with a sticker?

this is why i have a spritzer bottle of bleach in my shower kit. gordo showers are never cleaned. im almost certain neither are the towels..
seems normal. 99% of the drivers i see dont react till they either A. crash into the object or B. think im the asshole for moving over and wish to brake check me.

we racing slicks nao.

>get phonecall from dispatch
> "yeah hey, we have a load for you to run out of walla walla. even tho you are like 15 minutes away in our yard with plenty of empties we want you to bobtail to hermiston and find one at the wallmart..you know the one we leave all of our damaged trailers in?that be great thanks! oh! also can you deliver it to the no freight out black hole? we promise to have something for you by the time you get there.kthx bai oh and its already late and needs to be liveloaded *click*
it took me a minute, since i requested him banned from calling my phone.but this is litterally what all the qualcomm messages he sends me are like..
>cleaning out old phone to send to a friend find all my old photos.
god damn i took a lot of photos since then. and i need to go visit my aunt again in clearwater..

I didn't know Swift ran flatbeds, until I saw this while waiting for the bus.

>parked in a bus zone having a smoke

Today when I was shifting from 4th to 5th the truck made a nasty noise like the tranny was going to fall out the bottom what do

Never shift into those 2 gears again.

what
said.

That's not a bad idea, I might carry one just in case I get some questionable shower stalls.

Yeah senpai, I believe the El Paso terminal used to have that account with Can-Am which was exclusively flat bed. Then we lost it to Werner or something.

Get a new truck, it's over. If you can't just never use 4th or 5th gear again.

I'll just ride her hard till she blows

Buy some damn sandals I swear. I piss in the shower every time and shit in it once a month or so.

Whiney who's you're waifu?
Or are you a seasonal waifu casual shit?

>all the foots in this thread
Yes.

Already have some m8

I'll admit I do have seasonal waifus but I usually have one waifu above them all. It's been Mirai Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary but holy shit if Otako from Oshiete Galko-chan hasn't stolen that's spot.

Who's your waifu though?

Best girl

Haven't watched that animu. Where's she from?

WHY R TRUCKS SO SHIT?
because they are not trains

Dude weed bro here about to get my tanker and haul gas pretty sure that is the only way to make decent dosh for minimal work

Katawa Shoujo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katawa_Shoujo

Shitpost

I'm a fuckhead. Might as well call me cuckliner.

i don't know whats worse. the fact that they are dressed like splatoon characters,or the fact i recognized them as splatoon characters..