When someone says "car", is there any other image in the average person mind than a Honda Accord...

When someone says "car", is there any other image in the average person mind than a Honda Accord? It's the most generic sedan that was ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6bvsgq1qDag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, not everyone is american. It's not a common sight in europe. It isn't that rare, but it's not common either.

They're pretty average, but they're decent cars

That's a Corolla. Which is what actually pops up in my mind when someone says 'car'

>No, not everyone is american. It's not a common sight in europe. It isn't that rare, but it's not common either.
Yes, please don't forget us yuropoors!

I think you're talking about the Passat m8. Common as fuck and looks very basic too

3/10; one of those for the dubs.

I bet OP bought a Camry, Camry drivers are the worst.

8th gen looks sexy a fuck
if only the 9th gen had a better ass

In what way? NISSAN drivers and Honda Civic drivers drive like shit.

>is there any other image in the average person mind than a Honda Accord
XV30 Camry.

Ford Mustang baby

I think of some amorphous crossover blob these days.

I always think of BMW. It just looks so average

It looks like a car youd drawhen you were a kid

youtu.be/6bvsgq1qDag

Eh, I would've said Camry too.

Either this, which was my last car, which I had since I was 6...

Or this, a daewoo lacetti with a different badge and utterly pedestrian styling..

An older Toyota Camry is the most generic "car" to me. Not on obvious economy model, but no flash either.

Or this, a Ford Five hundred. Also boring to look at, but apparently it wasn't too too bad. Underpowered, but not bad in the slightest. Then it got ford's 3 bar grill and got uglier than hell.

>basic
>costs more to maintain and upkeep than any other car in its class

Pick one.

>tfw my dad still DDs his
>it has like 230K miles on it and is falling apart mechanically
>Two fuel pump replacements and god knows what else later
>It somehow still looks okay.

It occupies this odd space in the market. "Full size" (that backseat leg-room is high-tier), but not too many luxury features if you don't want. A little underpowered V6.

The thing about looking plain like the five hundred, the accord, and most Subaru's do, is the design lasts. In 10 years, the new bu, the Taurus, the civic, they'll all look tacky and out of date. The accords 8th and 9th gen designs, while somewhat boring, will always at least still look in date, I could say the same for the five hundred too.

I'd actually say I'd like to see another five hundred. Not literally, but one that has the same design ethos the five hundred came when cars were starting to become over designed, and over the top, it was a sort of counter to them, with a priority on space, ergos, and ease of use.

Cool corollas, guys.