Have you ever came across someone from Veeky Forums in real life?

Have you ever came across someone from Veeky Forums in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

blipshift.com/products/be-the-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was at a stop light behind someone in a Scion xA with an AL license plate that said WEEABOO the other day.

yeah went to a meet.

I'd go to a meet if there was ever a Pennsylvania and new York meet. But there hasn't been.

how was it?

im sure if there was a PA meet mr.regufur would go.

awkward to start, then we started doing car things and it was fun. had a lot of fun, and made a few friends

Yes. Through organized meets and messaging. Not by random encounter.

I didn't actually meet anyone from Veeky Forums, but when I went to walmart, and parked in the parking lot when I notice the car next to me had a bad luck club sticker like mine, so I decided to park somewhere else.

yes

went to a meet:

1. guy who worked in tech who talked about how much money he made
2. crazy jap
3. autist wearing /k/ remove kebab fatigues playing weeb music
4. autist sporting trump gear

Oi nice house
Oh wait that's my houae

Everet?

NO, LOL

30 minutes east of everett. We've had a couple of Veeky Forums meets at my place

Looked kind of fimilar. I lived in First Hill for a few years.

>WA meets

When is the next one? I would love to go.

Yeah I see some faggot here in Jacksonville driving around with a WAT sticker all the time

Yes, a pretty cool poster named mr crummy.

this

lol this is the equivalent of basic hoes all taking a picture of their asses in a line.

>the SW20
Every time

and the mr2 with the front popped is the awkward girl who doesn't do it right

>tfw no OK meet

Not sure, where you located?

Are you in the WA meet kik group chat?

Seattle, Ballard area

No, what is it?

Is American Veeky Forums primarily western US? Haven't seen many mentions of New England, yet.
>tfw no enthusiast to take you under his wing

You know what kik is right?

Its an instant messaging app right? I never used it before, its on android right?

Yeah, make an account then post your kik.
I'll add you to the group

I miss my bumper.

I met a guy at a gas station in Orlando that has an S2K that commented on my WAT sticker
Also Orlando, I see an E30 around that I believe was posted by someone here.
I live by UCF if anyone is wondering, I drive a Civic Si if anyone has seen me around.

Also I saw a Cherokee with a bunch of weeb stickers and a eurobeat sticker, as well as some gun related stickers

I'll have to wait till I get home, I don't want to download it over my cell data right now, I'm on my phone.

>2 miatas, a rotard, and a old cop car

sounds like I'll fit in just fine

On purpose several times. Not sure if I've ever seen one in the wild

I've seen one or two NY meets, but nothing in NE. Sorry m800.

I saw a shitty civic once with VTAK YO! written in electrical tape. Lots of pedobear stickers.

I'm actually really interested in organizing meets. I have enough connections and good locations to get some really fun shit going.

Anybody interested in helping out with this? I can get a Kik chat or something similar going.

Where you located

Look at all of those shit boxes with no hood struts

There's a fag in my area, maybe I have?
>Offset Kings

Grossss

I see several Twingos every day

KY, but I think one big Southeastern meet would be nice. I know plenty of great locations, amazing driving roads, etc.

Went to two meets, skipped on the one that had someone's car catch fire and burn to the ground

Yeah

>bad luck club

Could be anyone but not Veeky Forums. If it was Good Luck Club, maybe.

Yes. Saw a white 90s Toyota on the 405N with Veeky Forums weeb stickers

you can't even rotate that picture

how lazy are you

exif data does that sometimes

MD reporting in. I'd drive my bike up to a PA meet

That's a ZZW30

Oh wait I see the other MR2 now

Did a track day with one, went to a MotoGP race with another, went to a WSBK race with one and met another at the race.

i towed one with a green older model 5 series when i was still down in orlando. about as Veeky Forumstistic as you would expect.

i've met 51 people from Veeky Forums

str8 flexin'

you fucking slut

Hey

Yep. Two tripfriends, both wanting to buy my dad's miats. One bought a '94 M Edition from him and spent thousands of dollars on it, only to let it sit in his garage for like two years and then being forced to sell it because he was leaving the island and Matson or who ever refused to ship a non-running car I guess, IDK. And now that car is being parted out... feels bad, man. Other tripfriend bought an NB off CL, rekt it on a rainy night after a miats club meeting, bought an NA, had a bunch of problems with it, sold it to a friend, and now has a Mazdaspeed 6. Haven't hung out with him in like a year, also bad feels...
>Tfw there will never be a Hawaii 8/o/8 meet
>Tfw no one could agree on a route or time and when something was decided on, everyone flaked out
>Tfw according to the archive, tripfriend HiGen stopped posting five months ago
>Tfw will never meet HiGen and other Hawaii tripfags/anons and cruise around the island, seeing who will be the last to survive while all others crash and burn or just break down mechanically and emotionally
Why live...

H I G E N ?
I
G
E
N
?

pls respond

Yeah I met some dude from Veeky Forums and we ended up being p good friends he let me drive his grandmas bmw 7 series drunk and we drifted that shit and did brake stands.
Also we crashed my Miata together.
I miss you kfriend no homo.

why's the police there

Posted a pic of my car on here and someone called me out by name. Still don't know who the user is. But I have an idea 'cause I've seen him post his car before and did the same thing to him.

When we see each other at meets this year it'll be interesting.

there have been plenty of Veeky Forums meets in PA

All of my friends just so happen to browse Veeky Forums

As for other anons I know of one guy with a miata that goes to the dahlonegah UNG campus but I have yet to see him.

Like 5 times lmao

>meeting off i-5 at cabellas in Marysville
>ishygddt

Want to meet up sometime user?

You just jelly

It's right there in your yard lol

found a guy's car from the /hg,/ but couldn't find him to talk

several times

>le silly wheels
>camaro has an Obama sticker
Fuck off

>he cant tell its a shoop
>sticker
blipshift.com/products/be-the-change

autist/10

what state is that lad, looks nice

Someone took a picture of my Miata while I was driving, uploaded it and called me a nerd

(At the time I looked more like a stoner dropout than a nerd in all fairness)

Why hello there, buddy

Saw some fuckhead in a Chevy Lumina sedan with an upsweped exhaust and truck mirrors, rear door windows were covered in stickers, mostly car throttle stuff

Don't think there's too many from N. Ireland on here, never mind seeing them on the road.

no surrender

No but I used to live in the same apartment complex with someone who had a WAT and powered by super Eurobeat sticker.

i go up there during summers for work, finishing up last year of school then moving up there for good. soon new england brother, soon

I wish my fox looked that nice

I wish there was a Colorado meet.. I actually have cars/bikes..

Been to a NorCal meet and spotted this fag at an anime convention over the winter

>tfw have Super Eurobeat and WAT stickers but never been spotted myself

>want to go to Florida Veeky Forums meet
>set up by pepsifag
>nope

Vótáil Sinn Féin

What do you drive? And are you from sac? I'll keep an eye out

I probably would if anyone in fucking Costa Rica gave a shit. I saw a guy with a recently acquired AE86 post here and got excited, but other than that the only "car people" I've even met are the miata Club people. Maybe at the inter-club race this month I'll see someone.

>tfw this was right after my accident and I had to get a ride to that meet

taig cunt

Are the wheels broke? I don't understand

There's a car meet here in Dallas (Richardson) and a guy on here goes. Ive never been but a buddy I work with says his friend goes to the meet and uses Veeky Forums

>Have you ever came across someone from Veeky Forums in real life?
Yeah

I hope you smashed his windows and popped the tires