You're literally a salesman.

You may as well be a real estate agent.

the average salary is high
I doubt id be average
much better than real estate agents

btw why question something someone wants to do it adds nothing to the thread

>try r9k

start at the bottom. now we here.

for real though start by enrolling in a finance degree program at a reputable university.

minor in economics now, and already know this degree is key so I will be getting it.

I want to know when im done with all this where do I start? Exempt school from all of this.

yes and they get paid very well thanks for adding to the thread
>try r9k

have you ever talked to a stock broker.

maybe do that first.

maybe talk to like 10.

Hollywood tends to romanticize being a stock broker and wall street in and of itself. Seems as if most traders independently buy and sell through an electronic platform rather via some grimy sales man.

Cant tell if this post is being ironic, or if OP is simply a naive teenager.

>Seems as if most traders independently buy and sell through an electronic platform rather via some grimy sales man

I literally don't see any reason why someone wouldn't just use some electronic platform

What the fuck do stock brokers even do? Are they just the sales people of years past?

Legend has it that these mystical creatures were around some time before the internet.

That's what I mean, but how do they even exist these days?

OP seemed to say he's "always wanted to be one", but it seems like this isn't even a currently existing profession really

It's on its last legs

You've always wanted to be a worthless parasite? I've got a better idea

It's tricky to transfer funds of (i think) $100k+

There are some laws and rules and what not where it's just easier to go through a person oppose to some banks website.

>There are some laws and rules and what not where it's just easier to go through a person oppose to some banks website

What is tricky about it?

How would a person help you here? I've had no issue funding my broker account for my bank account

*from my bank account

What was the max you have you transferred / bought in one trade?

idk, in high school my commerce teacher told me that and he was loaded so I took his word for it.

>What was the max you have you transferred / bought in one trade?

$15k I think

I was thinking more for the whales.

The guys that need to transfer 100's of thousands across

I dunno. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to