> people complain about a car being slow, needing more horsepower, etc
> same people couldn't even reach 75% of said car's potential on a track

can somebody explain this?

>can somebody explain this?
Yes. Pic related

Fwd is for cucks

Insecurity is for cucks

>t. assmad FWD fangirl

It's like talking up the superiority of your race or ethnicity when you're just another fat lard mentally incapable of reaching that potential.

If you go between towns often it's annoying to go slow. Also the best way to be safe is to stay away from other cars, and you need to be fast to be able to do so.

Because you can wring out every bit of 200hp just getting on the highway every day and still want more.

> can't downshift
lol, why are you so afraid at revving past the normies in town at 6k rpm

Who says you have to drive slow?
My 60hp carbed corolla would cruise at 75mph.
You're a tard.
Same deal. Way more fun to charge hard on the freeway with 60hp. More noise, more work, more exciting.
With 200hp it's over in a couple seconds.
Instant gratification is self destructive.

It's like
>I have a huge dick
But you don't do foreplay and you last 30 seconds.
What's the fun in that? There's no excitement or buildup.

>60 hp
>better noise
>more exciting

Haha oh wow. You're completely delusional. Keep thinking that while I pass you in less than 1 second with my 500+ horsepower.

>better noise
Is not what I said
Enjoy lasting for 1 second though. Lol

Humans are a sad, pathetic bunch

Luckily I'm better than most other people at nearly everything. Like, look at everyone in this thread, they're miles below me. So far below me, they look like ants that I could crush in a single step.

>people complain about a car being slow, needing more horsepower, etc
>same people stuck in traffic on the way to work and never use 90% of the cars power.
Yeah it's retarded.

I drive a minitruck with 150hp at the crank. Yes, I would like more power so I could actually pass things and get up to highway speed quickly if I'm stuck behind some slow cunt in a crossover on the on ramp.

I can reach a cars potential on the freeway, involves a complex set of movements known as downshifting and pushing the gas pedal in.

not sure what's so hard about it user. my shitbox makes 120hp at the crank and i pass faggots all day long.

i just downshift to 4th, or 3rd if it's an uphill and i really want to gun it

The only time I want for more power in my 112hp civic is when I'm driving in the mountains. Constantly having to stay in 4th at 4500rpm to maintain speed up long grades gets old.

I do that but it's nothing like my Mustang in comparison. I can't pass on backroads at all unless there's an enormous straight that's completely empty. You may also have shorter gearing than I do.

yeah, i've done a few trips to oregon and going through the siskiyous always made it feel like my car was having trouble breathing

yeah, probably true. 6th gen civic. i'd like something more powerful, but i'd probably be more than satisfied with 160-200hp.

> implying the track is the only place HP and particularly torque is useful and appreciable
> implying the average person couldn't take their 100hp econoboxes and 4000lb land barges "to their limits" enough to want a car who's limits are higher
I don't go around every corner sideways in my fox but I damn sure enjoy passing traffic like it's standing still.

>He has a 500hp car

I had as much fun in my s10 as my brz. I can get as bad a speeding ticket in both as a 500hp car. I have daily driven 3 trucks and they all had 4 cylinders and have tons of fun in them. Pic related. Muh car and truk

My shitbox made 88hp at the crank when it was new, 24 years ago. No doubt I'm only getting 73ish at the wheels. I have no problem getting up to highway speed or passing. You just have to romp on it. Quit being a pussy and put your foot down.

>tfw disengage overdrive to pass some and put my foot down
>vvvrrrrrRRBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHH

I do that. I would just like to do it *faster*.

Says the guy who lost to a civic in his mom's Buick

people like to have things just in case, even if they'll never need it. basically to show off
then the fun is over sooner

75% of a fast car is still faster than 75% of a slow car, kiddo

>and you last 30 seconds.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with lasting 30 seconds

Did your wife's son tell you that?

surely that's a stepson? what's wrong with having a stepson? and what makes you think user has one? or even a wife?

Some people's highways don't look like pic related

virgin and projecting cuckold detected

one you will understand you are allowed to cum as many times as you want, and that it doesnt matter if you cum in 30 seconds or half an hour, because you can keep having sex after cumming

of course you are a cuckold who is only allowed to cum only one time, hence you have to make the best of it

cuck

I push my car on the last exit before work because I know that there are no cops and if there were they wouldn't be able to catch up to me. Id say I use all my car's engine has to offer

Literally none of that made sense.
You also made yourself sound like more of a loser.
>b-but I can keep going
>I'm sorry honey
>please don't leave me for a more virile man

SAVAGE

how will user ever recover

If there weren't any there probably will be now

It's only like a mile stretch and I'm the only asshole that does it. The cops rarely keep the same hours I do around here

>none of that made sense

of course it doesnt make sense to a virgin cuckold like you

go ahead, post some of your "carl the cuck" memes sperglord, prove you are a projecting virgin cuckold

>mfw this user doesnt know about the pleasures of ejaculating in every single orifice of a girl in just one nght

stay cucked, cuck

So you're allowed to last 30 seconds as many times as you like...
After a refractory period.
And as long as Tyrone says it's OK.
But before she gets tired of the two pump chump.

3 holes
30 seconds per hole
90 seconds of pleasure
Wow

You're not supposed to spill the beans like that
At least you've got balls, remember to make plenty of babies
tfw I probably top out at 130
tfw never been faster than 110

Feels like garbage

>virgin cuckolds don't know that the more times you come the longer you last

KEK!

think about these cuckolds, i bet they actually follow retarded advice like "think of something grose to last longer" and other retarded shit

KEK! fucking cucked, no wonder white """men"" are going extint

tip top kek, didn't know Veeky Forums had so many cuckolds

>being this upset at banter
>projecting this hard
>having autism
Wew
Go back to /b/

>wanting driving to be a challenge daily
Just think how grandpa in his oldsmobile is passing you without effort.

>virgin cuck gets absolutely BTFO
>it's all banter!!!

KEK

lay down the damage control, its clear by now that you cuckoldress only lets you out of your cage just to cum once

I know this must be done kind of a metaphor about low spec performance cars but I can't decipher it.

Hello alphonse

Because insecurity and Veeky Forums's need for social validation.

>you can't complain about a car being slow unless you're a racing driver
That's like saying you aren't allowed to say McDonald's is shit unless you're a Michelin star chef.

im not alphonse though

Before anyone asks I drive a 94 astrovan with a twin turbo 454

Actual virgin detected
After you finish there's really no desire to fuck again at least for awhile.

Anyone posting about their sex lives on a Vietnamese tire flipping website is not a car enthusiast

Maybe for you

I can keep going and after a minute or so it stops being sensitive and starts feeling good again. By the third orgasm I always cum dry

You have to be 18 to use this website

So you're angry that I have more test than you? Got it.

Stay salty poorboy

Nobody said you can't complain, but you're a bitch if you do.

>you're a bitch if you have an opinion on something and you're not the select few experts
shiggy
I guess everyone should drive 80hp shitboxes and eat McDonald's then, because we aren't qualified to care if it's shit

you have a really selective interpretation of what people say. didn't say you can't have an opinion, but you don't need a faster car if you can't make anywhere close to full use of what you have.

>Audi or BMW drivers flooring it on a straight road to pass me in an econobox on 175's
>Get to a twisty section and I just maintain the speed I was doing on the straight
>fly past the "fast" driver in their powerful car

I don't understand why people seek the trill of a straight line speed but then shy away from the epic joy of the twisty's.

That doesn't mean shit if the pass can't be completed.

Because they can't drive/don't want to drive.

Why spend so much on a car then?

can't let those double trips of truth go unchecked

I highly doubt he actually has a 500 hp car. I'm quite convinced that the people who do nothing but argue performance, drive type, and transmission actually drive or even own a car. Any car is fun to drive if the driver is willing to make it fun. It's not all lap times.

>no desire to keep fucking

megacuck detected

keked

>be at stoplight on 4lane
>greenlight
>people behind me physically flipping shit because i accelerate slowly
>they dont pass me
>get to next stoplight
>repeat.jpeg

people are fucking retarded.

Most people don't drive on a track.
It is easy to use the full power of a car, and I would like some more for my car because it's impossible for me to pass slowfags on rural roads unless there's a really long straight stretch with good visibility, and the other car doesn't speed up any during that straight area. It's terrible when a car is slow as shit in the corners but can go faster than you in a straight line so it's impossible to pass them on a single lane road.

what do you drive? Where I live, everybody is afraid to use the fucking throttle. I drive a slow shitbox and still accelerate faster than anybody else 90% of the time.