Ok so I have a Honda Civic (pic related) and it won't start anymore

Ok so I have a Honda Civic (pic related) and it won't start anymore.

Last night I was coming home from work when my engine started to turn off at stop lights and smoke was coming out. Oil was all over the engine but I kept driving it and on the freeway was doing ok. My temp gauge is fucked so I didn't know if it really was overheating.

It wasn't making pretty sounds at stop lights and it kept stalling so I floored just enough to get a couple blocks home. The engine made a tssss sound so I knew it was hot. Today the engine didnt work or didnt start at all. Nothing at all. I checked that there wasnt any coolant or oil which I thought wasnt a big deal but can anybody help please?????? Whats wrong with my engine?

what a shitty comic

why he's eating her out for in TWO frames but she ain't suck dick in not a single frame, selfish bitch

>smoke was coming out
>Oil was all over the engine
>i kept driving it
>freeway
>floored it

Kill yourself, retard.

>pic related
This comic is the exact opposite of what driving a Civic is like

too much vtec m8, its fucked.
get a new car or an engine if you got the know how to swap the engine out, which you don't. but its only a civic, so get £500 and get another.

>drawn niggers

Oops

>(pic related)

Check the blinker fluid OP.

God I hope I never have kids. This thread is near the pinnacle of my distaste.

blinkers dont have fluid. they need to be oiled.

Maybe your water pump.

But of course! How could I be so stupid?

Have you checked if it has run out of headlight fluid?

Your engine may be seized.

Was thinking exactly this

You knew your car was overheating and instead of immediately pulling over and turning it off you revved it home. This better be bait because otherwise you got worse problems than a civic that shit out.

This OP

You need a new engine for being a dumbfuck

>pic related
I think you missed senpai

>dat comic
>fuk till u get old

Found the pic you were looking for OP