ITT: we post ideas for Veeky Forums related TV shows that we would want to watch

ITT: we post ideas for Veeky Forums related TV shows that we would want to watch

>inverted version of Pimp My Ride where team of mechanics restore shitty riced up cars back to stock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDCxNHyND68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A show where instead of swapping V8s like normal, they put 13bs in every car possible

"Rotards to the rescue"

that sounds awful

would watch

Rescue Racers

> We impound ricer vehicles with dubious performance mods and return them with nearly stripped out, spartan interiors, full cages, and highly tuned yet street drivable engine and trans packages.

You could call it "Ride my Pimp"

fuck yes

Hosts have to be Chip and Dale.

With your hosts, Chip Foose and Dale Earnhardt.

I want to see a show where they concentrate on small 4 and 6 cylinder tuner-cars. Where they show ricers how to properly mod for performance and educate them about how to actually make power, and where they educate stancefags on why stancing a car driven on the street is dangerous (see pic) but that it's ok if it's a show car that never gets driven.

I'm surprised that no one has made that as a spoof prono

It sounds great, it's a classic restoration project. I'd say anything goes under the hood but that's it.

unboon your hoon

A owner modifies his Nissan GT-R to kill the furries that killed his wife. Season 2 involves the RWBY fanbase as a neo Nazi group.

Love it.

A show in which a teen in his red sport car gets shot at by an experimental military laser project, which fuses them together, making the teen be able to transform into his car whenever he want.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDCxNHyND68

Canadian Initial D

why

>brotrucks and rusting japcrap ripping shitty handbrake turns down the Rockies

Kek. Would watch/10

Wangan Midnight in 80s London.
Featuring the Devil Golf GTI

Because the cheesiness from the 80's also brought some weird shit

How about a budget build-off series? Multiple teams get a challenge and a budget, and are then allowed to go completely nuts with modifications. Anything goes.

Wasn't that thing already real? i think it was created by Discovery Speed?

Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing something like it at some point. I did enjoy it, hence the suggestion.
I don't think they ever did any track stuff though.

So this is where the transformation fetishes come from

So basically the same cars as Initial D but with chinks and swagfags?

I'd like a show about people doing any sort of mods and they have to evade cops.

Mods like caltrop and oil dispensers, plate flippers, tail light killswitch, engine mods, ect, ect

If they reach the finish lign without getting caught, they win something.

Wow. I thought this was just a Robot Chicken joke. My God.

10/10 would watch, this sounds like the most entertaining car show that would ever exsist

>gameshow
>win things for your car (New paint, rebuild, upgrades etc)
>final round, you have to race against a pro racer to win anything you gained.

>"American" Muscle
Sticking big-block V8s in cars that should really not have big-block V8s.

Regular Car Reviews where they actually review the car and not the year the car was made.

The 03 WRX review was fucking hilarious though.

More episode of James May's Cars of the People.

>"Ride my Pimp"

>LCD screens are forbidden, owners are beaten with a stick until they get learned real good
>Electronic fuel ignition, learn it, love it... make power!
>Turbos, fuck bro its gunna have a twin scroll turbo the size of your fucken head mate... moooar power!
>Lowered suspension, owners are beaten with a stick until they get learned real good
>Coilovers, heavy sway bars and quality struts for going round corners fast like a mad cunt
>Chrome rim... get the fucking stick, this cunt needs a learning, lightweight forged alloy or fuck off
>Interior, what interior? Where's my fucking stick?
>Paint, awww yeah its matt-black export spraypaint because you're gunna scratch it anyway

We gunna make your shit fast you fucking faggot

Top gear but with ricers and bogans