How were the ancient Egyptians able to build the pyramids?

How were the ancient Egyptians able to build the pyramids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8
youtube.com/watch?v=IOY7hh_KplE
youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad

Not bad yourself.

good job op!

>one post by this ID

effort
also gay self-posting OP, they are just #s

needs 5s. disappointed

Dig a hole, drop in a rock...sand fer dayyyz

Witnessing on behalf of /asp/.

water tubes

youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

hundreds of years of disposable slave labor

Google : AJITH VADAKAYIL EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS

This guy explains perfectly.

Actually they were paid workers.

card games

I heard from a friend, who had no source but is usually pretty reliable and knowledgeable, that Pharonic Egypt used to use pyramids and other large construction projects as part of a kind of "basic" for recently mobilized troops.

Is there any basis to this?

Spoons

Hot! I wish I could do that my ducks

jams
youtube.com/watch?v=IOY7hh_KplE

Possibly in the later ages but very unlikely early on in egypts history. During the old kingdom there was no national military, the fighting forces were typically locally conscripted by nomarchs and it is unlikely they would send troops that may be needed for defense to build for pharaoh.

I heard greek craftsmen once. Unless it was sub saharan craftsmen to keep up the we wuz

Paid workers of all kind, not just craftsmen, but manual laborers as well. Who do you think moved all those gigantic stones?

Oh they're changing it now that Egyptians are black? They want to make it seem like they wuz kingz yet never oppressed anyone...

>Oh they're changing it now that Egyptians are black?
What?

jews

LOL, you sound a little paranoid. They "changed" it, because slaves wouldn't have had the mathematical or engineering knowledge of how to create a huge, perfect pyramid.

by using thousands of slaves pushing bricks up on something cylindrical.
also check em

They weren't paid workers, they were citizens and their labor was a form of tax.

I believe they had much more advanced tools and a greater knowledge of mathematics and engineering than historians are willing to admit.

Myth, they were mercen

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs

Vid of some old bong in Derbywickinghamshire or some such moving large amounts of stone very efficiently.

And this is just one retired engineer, this isn't thousands of free men (Not slaves) under the direction of the brightest minds of an entire nation who have been taught from birth how to build large structures made out of high quality stone that was made by slaves.

>wally wallington

Duel Monsters obviously.

With help from the Martians.