Ace Combat 7:

Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
More information soon™
Confirmed to return to Strangereal.
Composer confirmed to be Keiki Kobayashi
Director/writer most likely confirmed to be Sunao Takabuchi
Confirmed to use Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role
VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release.
PC port never.
HD remakes never.

Ace Combat Infinity:

>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQf4m6rew7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Steam group twice again

Bugger that, I was getting this up

>fucked up the last thread

I managed to find a model Hornet for pretty cheap. I'm thinking of attempting a Grun paintjob.
I've never assembled nor painted a model before, so I know this is going to be a disaster.
Anyway, I'm going to Hobby Lobby soon to get paints. What sorts of green should I be looking for to replicate Grun? Should I apply a base layer of paint and if so what color?

THIN
YOUR
PAINTS

Nobody wants to post here anymore cause the regulars fag it up by talking about dumb shit thats not /aceg/ related and hate on everyone that comes in with real AC content.

I can make a AC thread on /v/ and have better interactions with a better audience. Face it /aceg/ has been shit off and on true, but the last few months especially have been shit.

Maybe the autist that makes these /aceg/ threads can have better themes for content, instead of hurr duurrr we died again xdlololo

fucking cancer and you wonder why nobody comes here. I swear its the same 6 fuckin people in this thread everyday.

And this motherfucker is the face of cancer nobody likes your bullshit we just tolerate you're elitist autism thats why your shit stream gets 3 views at best, we feel sorry for you buddy.

Also leave warcrimes alone hes the one true dickhead on here that stays AC related. Yeah he bitches about his sister but thats the only pussy thats ever on this thread anyways. Fuck you guys and your shitposting F4 bumping, rallycar talking, hurr durr dead faggoty

I really hope this is bait, on the side of if not he raises some genuine points, why does warcrimes want to fuck his sister so much?

>being this triggered

I dont see how stating facts about how shit the threads have been equals triggered I think you need to take your shilling back to r9k or /b/ newfriend :^)

If we don't receive a maintenance notice in the upcoming days, can we officially say that Infinity is dead?

>/aceg/ is killing itself

Amidst the eternal waves of shitposting
From a ripple of change shall /aceg/ rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a ded thread
Behold Ace Combat General, its wings of nugget feathers

The thread soars through dark catalogs
Memes and bait trail its shadow beneath
Until Anons united wield a hallowed sabre
In final shitposting, the thread is slain

As the general sleeps, user turns on user
Its own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken AC7
A new thread wings ablaze in majestic light

>shit threads
Find a general that has run long and isn't shit, then
>shilling
You fuckin what?
You wanna have nice /v/ threads, quit fucking around here and head on over

/fgg/ and /fog/..... wow that was real hard took me 5 seconds. What are you trying to prove? Do you even have a reason to fight.. buddy?

Compare their last decent title release to the last time a good Ace Combat game was released
And then you'll know why we're waiting for 7

Hey I'm with you there half the reason I'm so edgy about the state of the thread quality is cause were all waiting for AC7, but going off topic about cars and incest shit? Come on take it to Veeky Forums or /b/.

The alternatives are pretty much 24/7 shitposting or letting it die with no guarantee that it will revive as anything close to the current composition or collective consciousness
Neither seems very palatable from here
Besides, the incestposting was shitposting and you know it

On the off chance that this isn't bait, are you ok user? Did somebody hurt you? I don't know what I could've done to get you so riled up.
>autism
Perhaps, but in what regard?
>elitist
How?
>stream
I could care less how many views my stream gets. I stream more for the general's sake than mine. I want to give these guys something to do or talk about in case the general is going slow.

>hate on everyone that comes in with real AC content.

What did he mean by this?

Is that a picture of V3 plans?

This is autistic even by Veeky Forums standards, and I saw someone dump the first chapter of Moby Dick just the other day.

Another slow day? Tell me /aceg/, what got you into airplanes? Did you used to play with them as a kid?

Post planefu and post one way your planefu could be better.

Close-coupled canards like the Rafale would be nice.

I don't think it could be better without starting from scratch.

F-15 ACTIVE, not S/MTD

Just shitposting some banter m8 you were just an easy target cause your name was up. Shits n laffs man I watch your flying from time to time.

This guy though.... The Phantom bumper..This guy right here is the real motherfucker.. Look I think post era flying fridges are nice too, but what other planes you like? Surly you must be a fan of other aircraft designs.

*updates posts sees F4s with F14s*
You're a sick person user.

>10

What are you guys working on in Infunity?

50k shekels left for lvl 8 Strigon Leader, then the grind starts anew.

Good luck.

Pop Quiz, /aceg/.

What's more maneuverable, a Mirage 2000, or an F-16 blck 15?

>all game text translated
>not all the missions are done
>BUT everything is translated in HTML, it just needs to be put in the mod
I'm assuming this means that the game is completely playable start to finish if you don't speak moon, but you'll just miss some of the story?
also how hard is it to replace some text with a program like xdelta?
I'd imagine it's a fairly quick job if you already have the translations on file

talking about Nemo by the way

How good is your planefu in real life? (Ace Combat probably lied to you.)

>People whine because the F-35 is only as maneuverable as the F-4E.

Hey guys, what's your favorite fictional AC-plane? Mine's the CFA-44.

>Even in strangereal, russia can't S duct.

My planefu isn't on there. (It should be right around where the Mirage 50 is, if I remember correctly.)

So at least it beats the F-5E.

The F-18 seems optimistic, it's actually closer to 10.2 d/s for the C model, vs 10.1 for the slatted F-4 (The Kurnass 2000 would be ~11.5d/s with a 1.04 T/W, putting it about where the mirage 2000 is.)

why is the F-4 THE best starting aircraft?

From there, you can only go up.

Warcrimes, control yourself.

comfy stream time

this thread is going places.

Ditto. Time for ham, cheese, and pretentious dickgirls with their "peace" and whatnot.

>10

>again

So I finished grinding Zero 100% and am almost done with 5. I also learned that my skin is easily rope-burned T_T

>still ded

KEEP ALIVE

we are exceptionally ded.

Maybe later

You don't say.

Would AC7 removes the ceiling limit?
youtu.be/hQf4m6rew7c

>Edge of space
>17,000m
"Amazing," "Very Much."

Ahem.

MiG-21, 18,000m
Mirage F1, 20,000m
Mirage 2000, 17,000m
F-4, 19,000m
Viggen, 18,000m
MiG-23, 19,000m
MiG-25, 21,000m
F-15, 20,000m
MiG-31, 21,000m
Su-27, 19,000m
EF-2000, 20,000m
SR-71, 26,000m
A-12, 29,000m

Actual Edge of Space, 85-100,000m

Would be cool actually if the ceiling limit is set by each plane's limit. Every plane has it's tactics especially in multiplayer.

Man it feels like shit getting back into this game.
Glad they have more maps though. If only the fuel system wasn't so retarded. I'd pay $100 for unlimited stocked/supplied.
Which would be $200 less than what I spent during the first few months of the game.

>Dead Ahead starts playing

>9

>8

>/aceg/'s customized soundtrack starts playing

>Sound Embrace starts playing

>Dogfight starts playing

>Skies of Deception starts playing

>Liberation of Gracemeria starts playing

Best fictional plane with best paintjob, I can't get enough of it.

>Visa Jingle starts playing

>The Round Table starts playing

>Hanger 2 starts playing