/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Proper OP with tags edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Snack World confirmed for western release: nintendoeverything.com/the-snack-world-confirmed-for-the-west/
「!」Pokemon GO Plus Delayed: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/758194900466671616
「!」Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
「!」Even MORE New Pokemon revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0
「!」NES Classic Edition announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/kWcEsa7r
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RisingStarGames/status/759086017764794369
bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition/5389100.p?id=bb5389100&skuId=5389100
amazon.com/Yoshis-Woolly-World-Wii-U/dp/B00KWF366S
amazon.com/Donkey-Kong-Country-Tropical-Freeze-Nintendo/dp/B00DC7O77A
bestbuy.com/site/langrisser-re-incantation-tensei-nintendo-3ds/4744900.p?id=1219813344157&skuId=4744900
amazon.com/amiibo-Animal-Crossing-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B017W1780O/
amazon.com/Blathers-amiibo-Crossing-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B017W17G1U/
amazon.com/Wii-Fit-Game-Balance-Board-Nintendo/dp/B000VJRU44
youtube.com/watch?v=2O-D38IhMdM
chadsoft.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=adi77ZTq9Ho
nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI
twitter.com/smealum/status/759232733340106753
play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407852616
play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407856367
play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407862064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is nintendo coming out with a new game?

Federation Force comes out next month.

I meant non-steaming piles of shit. I know Zelda is coming out next year and is a Triple AAA title but is there anything before then?

The fuck you mean "non-steaming piles of shit?"

Not even so much that the game itself isn't even out, so you have no way of knowing if it's bad, but the Blast Ball demo IS out and people are enjoying it.

report this thread and move along. it is a dupe of

lol ok

how hype/unhype are you for sun/moon?
personally it looks pretty promising but i'm worried the postgame is gonna be garbage and that they'll find a way to make the maingame even more casualized than gen 6

Recommended SD card for the 3DS?

The default is almost stuffed and I doubt there's 64GB of games worth playing.

i have a 64gb card in mine and it's full, but all my games are digital and i never delete anything.

From a scale of 0 hype to 100 hope I'm at 12 hype.

I just really don't care for Pokemon. Playing the Virtual Console versions of Red/Green/Yellow just reminds me of how little the series has evolved, show shitty the 3D effect is in XY (why does it drop to 25 fps? NOTHING is happening I screen), and how I had the most enjoyment with pearl.

Also I'm not big on turn based rpgs, so it's a chire having to grind for evolutions.

I loved Gen 6 and this looks even better so I'm hyped for it, but I don't understand how people who disliked XY/ORAS could look forward to it, the game is obviously still gonna be easy for shifting mobile markets and it has the same director from ORAS which is considered the worst game in the series by hardcore Pokemaniacs.

I'm pretty hype for it. It looks like a solid pokemon game, and personally looks to me what XY should have been. But I suppose XY was the necessary step in between the shift from 2D sprites to 3D models. I'm glad SM is finally ditching the grid locked movement. It was one of the worst things about the pokemon series, especially since most of the game requires walking around.

Also I see some criticism about the game being too easy... but fyi pokemon has always been easy. The game is literally for 10 year olds... you can't lose as long as you're older than 9 years old or have a decent IQ.

SM should really be seen as the successor to XY and not compared to ORAS. The reason ORAS "sucked" is because it was a remake of one of the worst gens.

Honestly to me SM gives me a closer feel to how I felt about gen 1. It's rough to explain it, but it feels more like pokemon than XY did. No pokemon game has ever come close to recapturing the perfection of gen 2, but at least SM gives me the that feeling of gen 1, which is cool.

I guess a way to make sense of that is the pokemon themselves. The designs, the unashamed and daring looks that need no explanation, the unquestionability of it. I think that's what makes SM feel great to me.

Anything that's not a chinese bootleg works, and for size, it really depends on how many digital games you plan to buy.
Bretty hype but I don't know if I'll be able to buy them.

nintendo needs to reveal the NX, just to squash these retarded rumors

twitter.com/RisingStarGames/status/759086017764794369
WEW IT'S HAPPENING

>no analog triggers
whoever made that design must die

NES Classic Edition - PreOrder - $59.99
>bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition/5389100.p?id=bb5389100&skuId=5389100

Wolly World - WiiU - $31.50
>amazon.com/Yoshis-Woolly-World-Wii-U/dp/B00KWF366S

Dick Freez - WiiU - $27
>amazon.com/Donkey-Kong-Country-Tropical-Freeze-Nintendo/dp/B00DC7O77A

Langrisser Re: Incantation -Tensei- - 3DS - $20
>bestbuy.com/site/langrisser-re-incantation-tensei-nintendo-3ds/4744900.p?id=1219813344157&skuId=4744900

Animal Crossing Amiibos - $4
>amazon.com/amiibo-Animal-Crossing-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B017W1780O/
>amazon.com/Blathers-amiibo-Crossing-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B017W17G1U/

WiiFit Game with Balance Board - Wii - $75 -
>amazon.com/Wii-Fit-Game-Balance-Board-Nintendo/dp/B000VJRU44

>Langrisser Re: Incantation -Tensei- - 3DS - $20
Why does Aksys has to choose the shittiest games?
When is Konami letting anyone license LnK and NLP+?

I always wanted a balance board

if it is raining where you live you are gay fish

mama mia

mama mia

Hey /nintyg/ just letting you know Mario Kart wii's Custom Track distribution just got an Update to support Time Trial Ghosts.
The guys behind the hack also say they'll give away a wii console or two if you can beat every Staff Ghost in all 200+ Tracks
Better get on that shit /v/, you might be the Lucky Guy that wins!

FAQ vid + Download instructs
youtube.com/watch?v=2O-D38IhMdM
chadsoft.co.uk

Mario Kart 8 is out, there's no reason to play this

dis is real

now amount of customization will make me wanna go back

REMOVE THAT FILTER AAAAAAAAH

wow look at the people in the stands they couldn't even add a brother racist fucks

Anyone else plans on getting just the controller of the NES mini? I hope it has Nintendo quality

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

>>PLAYAN
Pokémon Go, Overwatch
>>WATCHAN
Ozzy & Drix
>>LISTENAN
Dave Rodgers
>>EATAN
black bean quesadilla
>>DRINKAN
Sprite
>>FAPPAN
Looking for something.
>>FEELAN
Okay.

>PLAYAN
nothing. no games.

>WATCHAN
nothing. no movies.

>LISTENAN
nothing. no music.

>EATAN
nothing. no food.

>DRINKAN
alcohol.

>FAPPAN
pov sluts.

>FEELAN
mediocre.

>>PLAYAN
I should continue with RHM or my shitty VNs
>>WATCHAN
Evangelion for the first time
>>LISTENAN
old music
>>EATAN
bread
>>DRINKAN
Tea
>>FAPPAN
no need
>>FEELAN
fine

What do you even have in your life?

money from getting paid to spend endless amounts of time locked in a tiny room doing nothing but shitpost.

>PLAYAN
Probably Layton or A link between worlds, the only games I have
>WATCHAN
Nothing
>LISTENAN
Whatever is on the charts
>EATAN
Nothing, maybe pasta later
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
lesbian
>FEELAN
bored

I wish I could beat Rhythm Heaven MM but I suck so bad at rhythm games, I can't beat the first tower fakeout and I doubt there's any piece of advice somebody could give me except "be consistent."

Which minigame in particular?

have you tried the consistent method? as long as you stick to it usually you will win.

>>PLAYAN
Pokemon White 2
>>WATCHAN
new jojo
>>LISTENAN
Slint - Tweez
>>EATAN
grilled cheese sandwich
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
I SAID WE'D BE REMODELING YOUR SHITHOLE
>>FEELAN
güd

Nintendo has made telephones before and we all know how that turned out. NX better not be android.

>>PLAYAN
Maybe Star Wars Battleshit or Musou or kunio kun
>>WATCHAN
hokuto no ken
>>LISTENAN
happy end and hosono
>>EATAN
beans and porkchops
>>DRINKAN
water soon beer
>>FAPPAN
THICC
>>FEELAN
to be quite honest super conflicted. I had a dream about finding my purpose in life, but my dog woke me up and I forgot what it was. It seemed so obviou's in the dream as to what I should be doing. Also there's this girl I really have a crush on online, but she gets hit on by other guys a lot so I feel like any advances I make on her she takes as not serious. I feel like I'm ready for a new relationship and this girl I find this girl nice, funny, and interesting, but I feel like she pretty much ignores me sometimes and I'm thinking I should just move on.

Just feeling meh, t b h, family.....

>PLAYAN
MH Generations, Bloodborne, replayan some Xenoblade Chronicles
>WATCHAN
JoJo, Letterkenny, Venture Bros.
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=adi77ZTq9Ho
>EATAN
nothin
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
later
>FEELAN
fine, nervous because going to a smash tournament out of town, about 2 hours away

have you tried a sandwich to cheer you up?

gor. cam whores are whores who expect men with money and big dicks because they are dumb and enjoy getting their brain scratched with cock. you may have a crush and thats cute. but its a crush. and you dont have money or a big dick so you cant play at the big boy table for a shot. go get alcohol and fuck a local and forgt about camwhore.

Are there any 3DS hidden gems I should know about?
Also when's that new CING game coming out West?

nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI

Babt, please. She is pure. She doesn't cam. Also girls have told me I have a nice penis.

Fairune, fantasy zone 2, korg, any of the level5 gamed like Aeroporter.

your babt detection blows.

Next year, but it's a 2-3 hour long game /b/ro.

and they were just being nice. your penis is too tiny because of your gut. lose a few pounds and trim your pubes it will make you look bigger.

Also, get money, it helps.

who else /og3dsppimasterrace/ here?

It'd not easy being 350lbs

3ds is shit.
2ds lite is the superior system.

dude, just do meth for a month on weekends only. I know it sounds drastic but its cheap, just dont get hooked. set strict guidelines and you will drop 50 pounds a month.

if you wont do meth do ephedrine (bronkaid) and caffeine stacks.

>Fairune
no
no
no

Yes yes yes, it's a cheap and cute game that reminds me of Ys.

Also fairune 2 is out in japan

>not YEH YEH YEH YEH
wow play more video games gor

night

whats a 2ds lite?

does 2ds have the same ppi as og 3ds? does 2ds love me?

sleep tight yuropper

has anyone here that played the starship damrey felt sick while playing it? for some reason the way the camera moves while you're controlling the robot makes me feel really nauseated, and the loud humming noise it makes every time you move gives me a pounding headache and i can't turn the audio off because i don't want to miss any leeches...
it's so bad that i can only play it for like 5 minutes at a time so it's taking forever for me to finish it even though it's supposed to be like 3 hours long or something
i really like it otherwise but i've never been affected by loud sounds and violent motion in any other game i've played in my life

Early NX rumors did say that the platform was going to be very android like
and is supposedly going to be able to take calls and make texts from the device.

You mean those rumours that Nintendo actually said were completely false?

I coulda swore it was supposed to be a horror game.

if causing physical illness is a goal for horror game developers then they did a great job with it

Thinking about playing Luigi's Mansion 3DS, loved the first one and don't care that Dark Moon is more mission based T B H

Have fun, I had some fun while playing it, a bit upset that the first world boss was clearly more well thought than the rest.

The online is cool.

I personally don't like the mission structure.

>PLAYAN
a bunch of 3ds games I just pirated
>WATCHAN
.cias install
>LISTENAN
nothing
>EATAN
nothing
>DRINKAN
jack daniel's punch
>FAPPAN
probably later
>FEELAN
accomplished I hacked my 3ds first try without bricking

She winked at me

What fucking game is this. Also didn't this start as an Xbox Arcade game?

Gotta Protectors. It's a sequel to Protect Me Knight, which was on Xbox.

Think we'll get a Xenoblade Chronicles X sequel that explains anything?

>One of the concepts for L was a shota
Now why couldn't we have gotten that version?

Ah that's right. I remember nobody giving a shit about the game because:
1. It was Classic Japanese on the Xbox
2. People don't know Yuzo Koshiro

I didn't realize this just came out yesterday.

if you're talking about the top right, that's a female version

....I liked it better when I thought it was a shota.

It looks like the skin on his stomach is peeling off.

/v/ is BTFO, hard.

Amazing how over half the list is Pokémon games. Between Go and Sun/Moon Pokémon is gonna be raking in cash all year.

What am I looking for here

Why does the art look so bad in game?

twitter.com/smealum/status/759232733340106753
stop this madman

picard ía of the thread

What??

The graphics, you mean?

ueah

I want a 3ds console for piracy, which do you recommend?

I recommend you fuck off m8

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407852616

How about you stop being such a massive bully?

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407856367
current battle

good night nintyg

Where's the new one

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-407862064

What is this

mamma mia

The best 3DS for installing homebrew is 3DS XL, or any version before that I guess.

The New 3DS from what I understand is (slightly) more of a pain in the ass to get things running and has a (slightly) higher chance of bricking for whatever reason.