Why do so many pedophiles also happen to be homosexuals?

Why do so many pedophiles also happen to be homosexuals?

MODS: There is literally no reason to delete this thread again. It is a perfectly pertinent question to ask on a humanities board. Discussions of human sexuality are more than valid on this board. If you need a citation to prove I'm not just shitposting here you go, you incredible faggots: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

>Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1.

This is a disproportionately high number when compared to the statistical prevalence of homosexuality.

Personally I have no idea, but I'm wondering if it might just be more bisexuals rather than homosexuals (your source does not mention bisexuality at all). At that age the physical difference between male and female is smaller and bisexual pedophiles might just have easier access to male children and thus target male children more often simply due to availability of victims.

Its hard to prove the link is real. Studies like this are done entirely on convicted child molesters, so all you can say for certain is that gay pedophiles are more likely to molest children than straight pedophiles

Maybe the fags just get caught more

Daily reminder than humanities has to be removed from Veeky Forums

yes, humanities should go to Veeky Forums

i'm not a homosexual

Maybe because these children resemble less manly characteristics. There are passive and active homosexuals. Active homosexuals tend to like more these gays who have less manly features. Not about more feminine features, but just less manly ones.

should go to something like

/Religions & Mental Disorders & Humanities/

One form sexual deviation leads to others, I suppose.

Furries are also gay.

at a rate of 11:1 that sounds like an improbable coincidence

>Its hard to prove the link is real

How do you mean, there is no logic to your argument?

For the same reason homosexuals are more likely to be depressed, to be suicidal, to be abusive, to abuse substances, to engage in unprotected sex with hundreds, in some cases thousands of individuals leading to massive rates of STDs in the homosexual community.
Brain problems.
>but they're just that way cause of bigots!
Bullshit. The same problems exist in Europe that they do in the US. Gays are on average, much MUCH more likely to be mentally unhinged compared to straight people. This is a fact, and if it hurts your feelings too fucking bad, facts don't care about political correctness they're facts whether you like it or not. If you disagree, feel free to find a country where the rates of homosexual domestic abuse, drug abuse, suicide, depression, and pedophilia are the same as straight people.
Personally, I can't find jack dick or a bundle of sticks anywhere on earth. Just lots of homosexuals with rates 10-100 times higher for homosexuals over straight people.

There's a pretty embarrassing history of "Gay Heroes" also being blatant pedophiles.
Ginsberg being an example.

& humanities was a mistake

It's not my faul for being gay or pedo if young kids look like this.

I have to agree.

But seriously I'm not sure why. In so many civilisations, pederasty was at some point practiced and praised. They were more loved than girls. Even today in Afghanistan a boy lover is more valued than a child bride in terms of status
It's pretty interesting stuff

The mentally ill need help or should be shot.

I don't even know what /pol/ means when they say "mentally ill". It's the same with trannies and other people like that.

Like yes, nobody disputes pedos are mentally ill, but your stormfag fantasies about rounding them all up on the day of thr rope because muh inherent degeneracy don't contribute to the conversation.

>Giuz I'm a transfluid wolfkin whose was born with the wrong genitalia :DDD
>What do you mean pedophilia bad? It nature!!1!

Literally nothing of value would be lost if they died and putting a bullet in their head is cheaper and a more sure way of solving it then therapy.

Everybody wants to fuck everything.

People introduced moral rules to force men to only fuck women.

Once you break down those rules in any way, your whole "sexuality" bubble pops.

There's more than enough little girls out there getting diddled to try and attribute pedoism to just the gays

10/10 would lynch the person who posted this, degeneracy OUT.

>Everybody wants to fuck everything.
This is kind of true. Penguins in Antarctica are known to fuck rocks but their life's fucking suck. Living on a frozen waste land, they need something to vent they're frustration and to experience pleasure. People in places like San Francisco live in fucking luxury compared to the rest of the world. It's nothing but debauchery and hedonism.

Just straight up killing people would be a crude and inefficient way of solving the problem. Less cheap or easy but worth more to milk the cow for whatever it holds in value.

Because the gay ones tend to get caught. Most straight pedo's tend to keep it in the family, where it's less likely to be reported to police. Gay pedo's have less options, so they have to go out looking for kids, which makes them much easier to catch.

Get out FRC.

It's a power issue over the children during sex acts. Homosexuality is mostly based off sadism and dominance.

DING DING!
Not to mention that a child is more likely to be molested by someone they know (e.g. Family friend or close relative) than some random person.
That's the scary part

I must concur.

What about those that enjoy being on the recieving end with an oral fixation they enjoy nurturing?

Why in the world would gay pedos have a harder time molesting a family member when the gender split is about 50/50. It should be about as hard for straight ones to do it.