Discuss

Discuss

small penis cR

Maintenance monster.
Think every 944 horror story ever, and multiply all costs by at least 10.

Gimme a phaeton instead. I don't need to compensate.

they're ok, but they cost a fucking load to maintain
also, they're rappers cars.

source: neighbour is a car dealer had one once because he sells non-shitboxes

If you can't afford the car new, you can't afford the maintenance.

Once that intoxicating smell of leather wears off you're gonna get your first repair bill and contemplate killing yourself.

Regular maintenance is gonna run you around $3,000 assuming nothing breaks. It's not a meme.

$3,000 annually*

>also, they're rappers cars

This.

Every time I see one of these around town it's driven by either an athlete or a trophy housewife.

The later Continentals do absolutely nothing for me. If you're going to go Bentley, opt for a Brooklands or Azure. Continentals are for tasteless people IMO.

$3k annually? Shit thats not bad at all.

Try 15k annually. 3k is like the cost of a brake job.

>tfw picture not titled "300c with a body kit."
You had one job, OP.

a friend of mines dad has one in dark green
>inb4 spoiled rich kid
yes he is

$3k brake job is a meme

>not getting Duralast for your Bentley

Come on now

but does it have a demuro BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty?

Where do u guys live where youve only seen these people drive this car?
I've seen pretty much only seen very old white guys and one trophy wife drive it.

if you live anywhere with large asian-american populations, this is a new money mainland chinese car.

Here is what I would do.
1. Buy it
2. Take all the bently stuff out except interior and exterior for looks, because that is all you care about anyway.
3. Sell all that shit you took out, engine, trans, etc, try to get as much back as possible
4. Custom drive shaft and motor mounts and put some Cadillac Escalade or some engine in it. You can rig up the electronics if you are smart enough
5. You have a Bentley minus the maintenance issues.

>buy bentley
>LS1/T56 swap
>???
>profit

the only times I have ever seen a continental GT was once leaving from the section 8 area and a car dealer who drove a ragtop one.
tho the black guy who owns the GT in sec 8 is cool as shit.