Which one?

Which one?

I would rather have a ford.

Only one answer....

One makes the best cars in their segments, the other makes nothing but unreliable shit.

Won Le Mans vs Didnt Win Le Mans

BUT WHICH IS WHICH

Ford, every day.

GM until the mid 60s then Ford takes over

Ford for me.

I'd rather die

CHEVY RUNS DEEP

>...into the guard rail when the ignition fails killing you and who ever else
memes.

I like GM

I like both really. I've always liked GM's sense of style tho.

Sadly, lots of newer GM shit is chink shit. Literal Chinese garbage. Ford's stuff is European. Maybe Ford's taking over.

Both have advantages and disadvantages. I prefer gm though.

I drive a 21st century Saab as a way of being defiant to GM, and I owned a Ford before that.

There's the Ford side of me, there's the Saab side of me, and then there's the dirty aspirational Mercedes side of me. None of them like GM much.

This is nonsense

Ford 'won' LeMans with a British designed race car powered by assorted Ford engines. And it was in the fucking 60's for christ's sake. Ford wrote checks to British race engineers and designers at Lola and hired British race teams to run the entire program. Ford shipped engines and cash to England and "won" Lemans. Big fucking deal.

At least GM takes an American production car, with American engineering, American race engineers, and American personnel and wins LeMans. Beating the rest of the world's production class cars in their division. Nothing Ford did was a reflection of what Ford could do with their own cars. Lola should be the folks getting all the glory from Ford's winning of LeMans.

Not knowing the history of the cars you fan boy is embarrassing for the rest of us.

>this assmad

That's great and all, but it's a shame most Americans don't give a fuck about endurance racing.

And the history behind the GT40 is lightyears more interesting than this century's Corvette endurance racing teams.

GM never won lemans

Can I say GM, but only regarding the brands they've killed (namely Olds and Pontiac)?

Gm may have never won lemans but neither have any of you cucks.

Gotta respect family tradition on this one.

this to be fully sincere

mopar or no car

BMW

you are fucking retarded, the brist did a terrible job and Ford couldn't win lemans on their first try, as a matter of fact both GT40 crashed during practice

the project then was given to caroll shelby

you are a dumb cunt

GM,

>mopar or no car
Mah nigga

>talk about not knowing history
>doesnt know the brits failed miserably and ford handed the project to shelby american

I always preferred GM.

I prefer GM but I really wish GM would make a fast Cruze or Sonic to conpete with Fords STs and RSs.

Depends. I'd take a Camaro over a Mustang and would drive the piss out of a Commodore/SS/G8, but prefer Ford for "normal" cars.

GM. Currently on the 4th one.
1st one was just a car to me, nothing more.
2nd was gonna be "that car" but only lasted 4 months, killed by chink
3rd was the one that got me into cars (actually working on it) and solidified my gm allegiance
4th and current gm is the one that I've always wanted.

Nothing against fords, always loved the last gen broncos, 6.2l Raptors, and gotta say the 5.0 mustangs scoot for sure

Honda

Ford... they didn't need a bailout.

I have a manual SS sedan now and it is beyond awesome.

I've only ever seen one SS where I live.

Ford because GM can't be relied on for shit. Last GM product I owned was a shitty jack that wouldn't work.

Ford. I never cared much for GM. I really don't care for them now since they killed off Pontiac.

I'd pick Ford but GM used to make some really cool cars.

Mexico or Canada?

if you've driven a ford since ~2010 they are miles ahead of GM, and they make fun cars too

I drive a Dodge

I'm sorry.

driving a Neon shitbox is both cheating and doesn't count

cars
>neither
trucks
>chebby

gm is shit at making anything that isn't an oversized coupe or truck

ford is pretty well rounded and makes great performance cars

>gtr vs z06

How is driving a neon cheating? If anyone's getting cheated it's the owner

Not the one that made:

HHR
SSR
Impala SS with the LS4
Aveo

These cars are from just one GM brand from just one time period (and not the 1970s, which was a rough patch for basically everyone) and they're all garbage.

I think I've made my point.

The pony car wars have always been contentious and polarizing. And the Corvette is objectively a fantastic performance bargain. That said, Ford kicks the shit out of Chevy in every other category, and has for decades.

Besides modern Cadillac, which is based as fuck.

FIX
AGAIN
IT
LARRY

Ford.

Ford, but the Corvette isn't bad.

>the Corvette isn't bad
KEK!

GM

Call me when the GT starts winning races again and Lincoln is as good as Cadillac.

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

AMC tbqh

Found
On
Road
Dead
VS
Generally
Marvellous

Not Ford to spite my brother, he thinks they can do no wrong. He owns an F359, an F150, and an old Ranger

Ford overall, at the moment they're the epitome of decent; nothing really stands out (Mustang being the only exception) but nothing is really bad either.

GM meanwhile is a mixed bag, we have the C7 [they're not all Z06s, fuck off benchracers], Camaro, ATS and CTS but also a lot of piles of shit such as the Chebby econoboxes in general.

It's mostly a fuck/marry/kill scenario where FCA ends up killed.

Ford have pretty much always made the better cars, but GM have always been more exciting. Bolder styled, more adventurous engineering, and for a number of decades you could basically mix and match your car from a catalogue of rebadges. Like the Olds front end but the Buick rear end? No problem, just slap 'em together!

GM, the only American made vehicle i will own is a 3/4 or 1 ton Silverado

i fucking hate working on Fords at work, nothing beats breaking those fucking 2 piece spark plugs in half on a Mustang or pickup. or when you have to do the radiator on a F350 and half the fucking front end has to come off

the best was a guy i knew bought a Ecoboost when they first came out, sand came out of the oil pan after his first oil change and ford said it was normal from the casting process. month later the engine blew with chunks of metal in the pan, cylinders were warped and they admitted the factory left sand in the engine

GM makes a substantialy better power plant, thats all I have to say.