Do you wear car merch?

do you wear car merch?

Other urls found in this thread:

constant-collection.com/product/nrg-spark-plugs-jacket-ll
shop.ducati.com/gb/accessories/clothing-accessories/belts/meccanica-11-buckle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I think most automotive enthusiasts have/wear some forms of gear pertaining to a brand of car they own or for aftermarket company they gotten parts for their vehicle.

not a hat like that but i do wear car/bike shit. a few gay mfg things like your pic but also free shit that i've gotten with parts and shirts from rallies/etc.

DROP A GEAR AND DISSAPEAR

LLOW N SLO

No, I'm not a faggot, outside of /b/ that is.
I know, I'm super progressive.

I wear gun merch. I do have a Ferd hat I got when I bought my Fiesta ST, but I rarely wear it since it doesn't fit my giant watermelon head.

Most car merch is autism central.

Also
>that one kid with a ferrari logo on all his bags/clothes

Have a Kumho coffee thermos. Have various Flyin' Miata shirts. Have Sparco or somesuch socks. I've wanted some blipshift shirts but never got around to actually buying them.

Sort of?

Momo made my watch. It's pretty nice, and great for driving. Easily visible, comfy band, but my only gripe is that it's a little thick. But when wearing thick clothes it's just fine.

I like aftermarket or OEM supported aftermarket stuff (like MOPAR).

The best are those worn out shirts you get at events or shops, like a shitty Saleen shirt from the 80s, an HKS one, a dragstrip/turnleft/indy shirt, etc.

Shittiest merch to wear are those shitty gifts you get at dealers when they try to win you or fuck up something so they give you tons of stupid shit.
I got an Audi cap like that, but it's a middle age crisis golf club looking one, so I just never wear it.

I have an RE-Amemiya shirt but thats it.

That's a super ugly watch

not really

i like to dress nice it makes me feel fancy

Absolutely jelly.

I know, so are my G-Shocks. They take a beating, and they're easy to read on the fly. I don't care about looks when I'm driving or doing any sort of activity.

I'm not going to complain about a free watch.

Yes.

I have a VIR shirt, a kimi shirt, a prancing moose shirt, a prancing moose coffee mug and a John Deere hat.

>it makes me feel fancy
You're as gay as cum in a mustache you stupid namefag

I like Volvo

w2c?

constant-collection.com/product/nrg-spark-plugs-jacket-ll

I own this

I have a mazda shirt

thanks senpai

10/10 would sport

>tfw I missed the opportunity to purchase an HKS jacket

Kek

Shits ugly fampai.

How? Was it on eBay or grailed or something?

Anybody looking for shit like this Google constant collection. Just warning you though shit can get expensive.

:(

Yahoo Japan Auctions

Coffee mugs are cool but I find most car related clothing to be pretentious and gaudy.
>I like cars look at me
>Looks like a poser

The Ferrari,BMW,and Mercedes branded Puma shoes are a perfect example.

I would murder a nigga for that in black

Some guys make reproductions, and they're way too expensive really. Maximum coolness on track days though

I think the only clothing that is acceptable is hats, and even then they're only acceptable if you are at some sort of motor sport event

Pic related is me

Just t shirts

i bet you wear walmart jeans, tshirt, and tighty whities you simpleton

I have a motorcycle jacket from cyclegear that has logos on it and shit on it but only when I'm riding my bike. other than that I don't have anything with auto related stuff on it

Just a couple subaru shirts, hat, and beanie. Also the blipshift Trust and Always Allow Popups shirts.
Would buy

I have a shirt with 'quattro' written in big letters on the front, and 'Audi Sport' on the back. Also have a shirt with a picture of an E36 M3 on the front.

Obviously I don't wear them in public because I don't have severe autism, they are just there to make me smile when I wear them around the house.

>typical faggot, wondering about another man's underwear
I bet you lease an automatic BRZ, fucking simpleton

I wear this for work and i wear a Mobile hat in public sometimes

10/10 would fuck

No, most of it is cringe as fuck, especially stuff like "M" hats and Ferrari merch. I think Ferrari merch is the most cringe car merch, because 99% of the people who wear it have never even driven one, let alone bought one.

I've got crates of vintage hats that my grandfather got working as a mechanic.

I'll wear branded swag if it was a freebie (Currently have a Cadillac polo, a Corvette shirt, a Chevy truck hat, a BCM hat, and a Snap-on jacket that I got all for free).

I'm not gonna buy anything with a logo on it though, unless the logo makes it cheaper (like my Arctic Cat snowmobile jacket).

I want to buy the Suzuki tea cups, but i don't know where they're sold.

The Ducati Meccanica belt buckle also looks nice, but i think you can only find them on ebay now.

shop.ducati.com/gb/accessories/clothing-accessories/belts/meccanica-11-buckle.html

I have a Mercedes F1 jersey that I occasionally wear on the Friday before race weekends at work. Other than that not really.

I need this shit

This is one of the few decent car brand related clothing items.

I'd love this, but not for 50 bones

Looks lame 2beehonesto

Shits ugly senpai.

i own a chevy 100 year anniversary shirt that i found at a thrift store. kind of bought it as a joke (i've never owned a chevy and i'm not even a big fan) but it fits nice and looks kind of cool

>stanceshit

kill yourself

I wear a Caterpillar hat everyday and a Roadkill shirt for special occasions

>Ducati Mechanica
>You can't fix italian, but we'll try!

i regret nothing

>great for driving

Jesus Christ cunt who looks at their fucking watch when there's a dash clock

Only when I'm feeling extra macho, and driving the bird.

d-does this count

no

Only if you have crippling autism

I have a Tri-Five Chevy shirt that is more or less just a Hawaiian shirt with Chevys instead of some of the flowers. I wore it ironically on spring break once and actually got compliments.

Let me add that said compliment was actual grills and not some boomer

Better?

About 10 free shirts from the booths at the Rolex 24

I have a BMW motorsport hat I wear a lot. I feel like a lot of people buy M hats as a sign of conspicuous consumption.

I also have a BMW thermos. It fits my cupholder well and it looks pretty classy.

Only one I paid for. Got a bunch of shirts I got for free from parts companies and also my fire jacket that has Summit logos all over it.

Only guy I know who does is a professional restorer of vintage cars who gets a bunch of gear for free.

Porsche design has some nice stuff, but ultimately I'd probably rather not be covered in logos.

I have a subaru logo tshirt I got off eBay for $3. But I would never spend $25 on a $5 shirt with a brand name on it. Unless of course it's anime merch

No, you need to get yours from Biker Jesus.

fuccboi

I wear a Shelby shirt.

I drive a Subaru.

The screen is busted after my boss' autistic kid ended up punching it during a rage because he didn't get any root beer.

>my boss' autistic kid
Does he post here too?

I have a bmw motor sport shirt, a firebird shirt, and I lost it but had a mustang shirt. I went through some phases

>Not wearing original BMW ///M leather driving gloves and ///M Puma shirt and shoes every time you drive your ///M318i

///M Power.

>tfw i own a pair of these
>always wear them while driving my bmw

fuck you, puma shoes are fucking comfy.

Wouldn't wear the caps/gloves/shirts though, that's just stupid.

>autist shoes

I wear this all the time

I used to wear this watch band when I worked at a BMW shop and had an E36 M3. I feel pretty stupid with it now that neither is true, though.

I actually met a guy who was wearing a full Drive outfit the other day. It was at a cosplay club night thing, not sure if that makes it more or less autistic.

>BWM shoes

Because they knew you'd be walking.

Alfa Romeo should make shoes then

I hope you have a fabulous mustache

Hello sir, my moustache would like to have a word with you

No, he can't even write his own name and he's nearly 15.

he's not autistic he's just lazy

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

5/4