Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Archers - treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

Previous thread - Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=551

Team Battle League: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=546&c=31

Guild Battles: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=355&vp=2&c=31

Rank 8 Swordsman Info: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=541

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed) (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : There's only one KToS server
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/622101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Ohayou/ when?

EVERGARDEN IS BACK!

What the fuck is it about this time and everyone in arena being rank 5 or 6? Literally every match one.

>embed embed all over
>removed the important fedimian notice
this thread was a mistake

I made this thread. Your welcome.

How did everyone's arena go?

(embed) (embed) (embed)(embed) (embed) (embed)(embed) (embed) (embed)

Where the fuck is Kysses/Database? And why didn't you remove the embeds but you removed the Fedi call to arms? Don't make any more.

Amerifat prime time

They are too busy munching cheeseburgers to level

At least you don't get banned for afking the match when your team is shit here

Played at launch. Went with Wiz3 (boring af) and tried Arch->QS 1, quitted when my friend quitted.
I want to restart, some fun class \ build and why?

Repost from old thread

that feel when your team is balanced

Who wants to join my guild!

I have 2 characters in top200 somehow.

Don't play, the game is shit

I want you to delete your guild and rename it.

mfw intense Scout vs Scout Barrel battles in the TBL. It shouldnt be this

Are my /Ohayou/ dreams never going to come true

>wrong name in the op 2 threads in a row
>then not in the OP at all
Being Cattly is suffering.

What do you want it to be, love?

Has it been 3 months already?

how do wizards cast sleep on me from across the map?
why do i sometimes take huge damage but have no visible debuffs and i'm not near anything
why am i full int but my spells dont actually hurt anyone

You forgot quick cast?

Hot stuff

I'm done. This game is so dead that I can't even do Siauliai, one of the must played dungeons at fucking 23:00 IN A FUCKING FRIDAY. I stayed 30 minutes waiting, nothing and no way I'm changing to Kla and start again. The servers are already bad enough I don't need to play with 150-200ms on top of it. I can't even play with my friend, or some randoms because of the stupid party bug. I mean who the fuck heard about a MMO where its party mecanics and bugs make it work against itself AND IS STILL NOT FIXED. All the new players will simply give up frustraded.
This game is just way too slow for a game that is all about exploring game mechanics and class combinations. The exp gain is just too slow, I shouldn't have to do all the quests from all maps, the other maps should be for when you play another character so that the lvling experience isn't too borring. Silver gains are atrocious when it asks you soo much for atributes, upgrading, reparing, consumables and the too bad talt try again box which are terrible when you can only do dungeons 2-3 times a day, for a 0.5% chance drop for a FUCKING UNTRADABLE MAT it doesn't even give the item and you can't give it to your other characters or sell it.
The PVP is a joke, who wants to play this game mode when its a freaking slide show? Hitting 10 FPS or bellow is easy when the spells and effects go off even with a freaking Skylake I7 on my PC.
The only good thing going for it is the amazing artwork, but that won't save it.
Fuck you Kim.

>how do wizards cast sleep on me from across the map?
The spell is like a cloud, it stays for some time after it's cast.

>why do i sometimes take huge damage but have no visible debuffs and i'm not near anything
Game is shit

>why am i full int but my spells dont actually hurt anyone
Game is shit. Also in pvp everything is reduced by 50%

see you tomorrow

chill lmao

Did we finally get wugushi fixes?

Which guild should I join if I want to do GBL?

can a hunter please take screenshots of their outfit from different angles, i'm unable to find any good references

have they no shame?

>/tosg/ is 10% of top 50

Are you really wugufriend?

No but Wugushi shits on everyone bad in GBL. Good players carry antidotes, but they're few and far between. I can't post the fuck wugushi antidote image so you get off easy this time, but we miss you, Kusari.

>mfw

>GBL
What did I meme by this? TBL.

There's more than 5 though.

N A M E D R O P

What would a MILFy boob job from Canelle feel like?

Literally the other people you see in the ERP chat.

I'm a hunter ___boy___

Got mostly good teams today

Feels good

Namedrop all of /tosg/'s high ranking PVPers so I know who to poach for /Bullies/

The only ponyfucker in guild is MIA from at least a month.
Nice try though.

Good enough?

What needs fixing?

>tfw /bullies/ will never become a thing

thank you kuni cutie, you are my lifesaver

Absolutely

Mia rolled a character on fedimian?

Seeing as was faster, if you need it again just let us know. Or if you need people to pose/emote.

It's an ancient meme, we never really figured out what she meant.

You can find the 3d model in the DB.
tos.neet.tv/items/622101

>Mia rolled a character on fedimian?

Playing with Azebu and Lico.

No user. She quit.

Make room in your shitty guild I'm coming over

puddi

bot, yukinina, patsch, kayori, karga, korasai, demon

anyone else is a literal who

Mia was the the other ponylover all along

No problem.

Bot, Yuki, Patsch, Kayori, Karga, Korasai, Worstwaifu, Demon

Honorable mention: H@ @ 52

Broadhead Arrow/10

Amazing Q/A as always, all that you needed to know!

1. Are you ever going to add new functions to companions?
We’ve been receiving plenty of suggestions for new functions meant to improve the convenience of playing with companions, some of them rather interesting, so we’ll definitely keep reviewing those. Right now we’re thinking of developing a set of hotkeys or commands that would allow you to interact with a companion or use its functions without opening the corresponding UI.

2. The new Penguin companion is too cute! Please tell me you have other companions coming.
Indeed, we do. Yesterday (July 28th) we introduced a brand new bird companion in our Korean servers, which we hope to bring to Steam as well, as soon as it’s ready. We also plan to keep creating and bringing you new companions in the future, so stay tuned for that.

3. I’ve noticed that, in Team Battle League matches, your companion’s HP and Stamina does not reset with each new round. Is this done on purpose?

Originally, the HP and Stamina of companions weren’t designed to reset after each round of Team Battle League matches. After receiving more feedback from the players, however, especially those with classes that rely on companions for combat, we have decided to actively review our original design and consider resetting these stats for companions as well.

4. The torch mission in Siauliai seems too long. Do you have any plans to make it shorter?

We agree that 3 minutes is a little long for the torch mission in Siauliai, but for now we don’t have any plans to shorten it. Instead, we will consider creating additional bonuses for completing more of other missions.

Kayori, Bot, Korasai, Patsch, Rance, Cats, Demon, Karga, Trappe

>only posting 5v5
equal rights for 2v2 when

. The torch mission in Siauliai seems too long. Do you have any plans to make it shorter?

What kinda stupid question is that?

Pedropan, Dvine, Atom

Didn't budge, I got 3-4 cleric teams several times, except they were all healbots instead of Diev or Bokors so our damage was really lacking against other cleric teams.
I'm still salty that the R5 priest who's one of those healbots has more points than me.

>Trappe
I'm not even in the top 200 anymore, mate.

>Instead, we will consider creating additional bonuses for completing more of other missions
fucking finally, but since it's imc they'll either fuck something else up or have it not work at all.

>1. Are you ever going to add new functions to companions?
PLEASE GOD JUST MAKE USING FOOD DEFAULT TO THE REGULAR PET ONLY.
FWEES HUNT THEIR OWN FOOD AND DON'T NEED STAMINA, JUST LET ME HEAL THE MEMBER OF MY TEAM THAT NEEDS IT

>lolipantsu, dvine and atom in the same guild
This would be a literal soap opera and as lolipantsu and dvine have demonstrated, terrible at PVP.

I would probably be higher if i did it consistently as my wugu, but i only do the arena once on my characters for the points.

I was in the top 50 before this last round.

>exploiting in guild chat

Why am I not surprised?

Oh, didn't notice. You were in the top 10 early on though

Can't say they don't try

What kind of shit owner are you?

thank you so much

It's another the guild leader steals the hamster episode

classic

That's what I'm saying.
There's a big issue with hunter/falcon right now where quick using food on the hotbar heals the falcon and not the other companion when stamina does nothing for it.
Add in the new crap where you're stuck in an animation when feeding the companion normally makes trying to do things a lot more painful and it's been putting me off of playing the last couple days.

nobody cares about 2vs2 its like the easy mode and also not ranked

Koenig you should become a Fedimian Pit Fighter and beat anyone who bullies you into submission.

p l a y t h e g a m e
l
a
y
t h e
g
a
m
e

who the fuck cares about 5v5
the game should have 3v3
3v3 > 2v2 > 5v5

it's "easy" because hardly anybody does it
the majority of people need to be carried by 4 other players, hence flooding 5v5 rankings when they win as no consequence of their own participation

unless there was a way to compose your own 5v5 team and fight against other composed teams, there's nothing more skillful about this mode than 2v2

>Koenig

afaik rance is the only person from tosg who is good at 2v2 and high ranked and he said he doesnt feel its any harder than 5v5, just comfy or some shit like that and that 5v5 is laggy

Mom!
restock soon please.

I don't feel either is any harder than the other, but my build is pretty easy to play and has the ability to end 2v2s in 2 spells if their comp isn't great and I predict their positioning right.

That said, 2v2 is just as much of a lottery as 5v5, that lottery just happens to include 'who got the fletcher.'

Is the game still a quest train with no options till lvl 200?

>Be last player standing on team
>Res 3 teammates with a single cast
>We go on to win

I feel so useful, now.

Are guild battles working? How come the thread doesn't talk about them?

And I bet you sucked them all off after the battle was over you slut.