You wake up in a big empty warehouse. In front of you are 4 cars, an SA22, an FC an FD and an RX8 (pic related)...

You wake up in a big empty warehouse. In front of you are 4 cars, an SA22, an FC an FD and an RX8 (pic related), and four wooden crates.
A person walks out of the darkness, and tells you he's the devil, and he hates rotary fanboys. He'll give these four to you for free, including maintenance and insurance (no gas though, and you can't sell them).
Here's the caveat though. In the crates are four engines - only one is a rotary engine. He'll magically swap those into the four RX's. Your job is to drive them as much as possible, and annoy the rotary fanboys. Which engine do you swap into which car?

The engines:
>N/A pushrod V8 of your choice
>Japanese twinturbo six cilinder of your choice
>Mazda 2.3 DISI Turbo
>Single turbo three rotor

Other urls found in this thread:

chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/lsx-454.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fine print:

The devil is a nice guy. He'll upgrade the suspension, fuel system, ECU's and chassis to match the engine as well. You cannot change the cars after he's made them, you can only drive them.

427ci (7 liter) engines and below get a 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic.
428ci and up engines get a 4 speed manual or 2 or 3 speed automatic.
>Japanese twinturbo six cilinder of your choice
Stock block, mild turbo and oiling upgrades to about 600whp. Transmission is a 6 speed manual or a GM TH400 automatic
>Mazda 2.3 DISI Turbo
Tuned to about 400whp. Gets a 6 speed manual out of a 2016 Ecoboost Mustang.
>Single turbo three rotor
The devil is kind on this one. It uses no oil, has apex seals that last untill Armageddon, builds up zero carbon deposits, it'll never flood, and it gets 40mpg. It has three power settings, 333, 666 and 1000hp.

Rotary fanboy here. This is pretty easy.

>LS7 into the RX-8
>2JZ in the FC
>I4 into the SA
>20B into the FD

All manual transmissions, obviously.

A 2jz in an FD would probably trigger everyone.

SA22 gets a RB26
FC gets the 2.3
FD gets a fucking Chevy 305 with a TH350 (not 8 speed but fuck it) to piss off pretty much everyone
RX8 gets the three rotor because people don't really care about the RX8

Id kick him in the dick and stick a rotary in all of them

My personal choices:

>SA22
Already pretty much a drag car with it's solid rear axle. Swap that for a Ferd 9'', throw in an all-aluminium 572 crate Hemi (approx 750hp), and a GM Powerglide.
>RX8
There were several concepts of this with a 2.3 turbo, so let's throw in that 2.3 DISI to make a good daily.
>FD
Best looking of the bunch, and the best chassis. Therefore, deserves that three rotor.
>FC
Take the drivetrain from an NSX, combine with a 6 speed manual gearbox. 580hp stock, put a mild tune on it. A V6 swapped, hybrid RX7 should piss off most rotards.

Keep in mind it's not just about annoying rotards, you can also just pick the engines that'd make you enjoy them the most, and drive the fuck out of them. Instead of just enraging a rotard every weekend by showing up with that 305/TH350 swapped Fd, you could drive them every day, and piss of more rotards.

Rotards detected.

RX are useless with pistons

Id crush them before I made them useless

OP, this is an entertaining thread.

You forgot to mention that all the engines come with 3/4 speed automatic transmissions.

>transmissions.
See

No user, you didn't read the super fine print. The bit written in blood. This states that you'll actually be stuck with 3 speed automatic transmissions in each of the cars.

I would roll with the 3-rotor and use the 666 setting in his honour. It's only fair to show my appreciation.

DAT FEEL!

Keep original engines in all of them because the fastest rx cars are all rotary powered :^)

>rotard detected

take that rotards! xP

Sa22 - 1jz, 6 speed straight cut dogbox, lifted 2 feet with 6 lug off road rims + tyres

Fc - i4, cuckstang gearbox can suck a cock, pissrust on everything, cragars and fat tires, murican flag on each side on the back

Fd - 572 620hp crate chebby bb, 3 stages of 150 shot, th400, loudest exhaust possible, lifted 2 inches, small cragars and fat tyres, murican flag on each side on the back, muh 2nd amendnent stickers, ww2 stickers shitting on japs.

Rx8- 3 rotor with a powerglide, pay a stancefag 10k to rice the fuck out of it.

LS9
>mfw LS9 powered RX-8
I'd probably die in a car crash but at least it'd be worth it.

I could be wrong, but the LS9 is asupercharged, not n/a (naturally aspirated). It's 638hp rating is also superseded by the new direct injection LT4 (650hp). If you want something approaching that power, go with something like a worked-over LSX 454 (630hp).

chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/lsx-454.html

2.3 DISI Turbo into SA22. Also need to be Grp C visual replica.

20B turbo + 6spd into RX8. Always on 666 setting. Also would only play Iron Maidens Number off the beast.

RB26DETT + 6spd into FD

400ci Windsor + twin 88 mm turbos and power glide, 9inc and mini tubs into the FC3S so i can go fast in a straight line on a 10.5 tire cause drag car yo.

>twin 88 mm turbos
I think you failed to read
>>N/A pushrod V8 of your choice
n/a meaning naturally aspirated.
And only 427+ci engines get a 2 =/3 speed automatic. If you're dead set ona Ford, I'd go with a Kaase Boss Nine and some fancy nitrous kits instead.