/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

New Crew? Edition
strawpoll.me/10860896

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52644/play-5-new-gta-online-cunning-stunts-races-today-new

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66ulBjoNNJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>play dedgen to get my acheivement for armored vans
>1(one) spawns in about a real week of playing
>always close to some shitter on the other side of the city
>they let them get away
>i still need 6

More map.

>New Crew?
Haa
Every time this question comes up no one actually does it.
And when someone does it they don't use their original account to make it.
We'll only need a new crew if every single Rep, Lieu, Comm, and Blater alt becomes innactive and doesn't accept invites.

That's how we got this crew in the first place. No one could accept invites to the old crew, all that could were dead.

Right now, the comms are active, no point in a new crew, it will always be filled with autism, it's a Veeky Forums crew. The only rule is and should be no griefing other members.

ohhhh if only.

would interesting to have the jc2 (or 3) map/s imported to this video games.

>Just Cause 2 syndrome

>racing slicks
>still leaves tread pattern

do you want a smoothie with that autism?

>sports cars/supercars
>offroad tires
worse desu

i saved some from the old threads

The crew is fine, the literal whos just need to speak up and play something to stop lobbies from devolving into permanent open season on shitters.

So now that hackers are gone is there any trick to get a shit ton of money?

Or is it just buy shark cards or grind till I want to hang myself?

>
There's a LOBBY WITH LOTS OF CREW IN IT NOW?? I see like 8 people online in da crew...
>open season on shitters
>bad
>implying they don't deserve it

i like the one with the vice city part with the string of small islands. gives me a nostalgia boner for wake island in bf1942 for some reason

About the only ways to make loadsamone are crates and CEO work, or grinding the Pakistan glitch.

parachute thing still works

>Pakistan glitch
what is it?

funny you should say hackers are gone because i'm in a session with one right now, no money that i've seen, but they have tp, godmode, explosive rounds, railgun etc. just like old menus

are they being incredibly stupid and using a detected menu, or is this possibly a new one? who knows!!!!

is it worth it to use KB+M over a controller?

parachute thing?

>Karen will never entrap and cajole you into eating her ass.
why live

you use cheat engine and then do parachute yourself for 100k

you gotta use both desu, but you can get pretty good at driving on kb its just not as fun

Usually you have to check up crew members and join them manually, join crew members is busted and will match you with a single person.

There's more to this game than boosting your KDR on defenseless people with 10 other crew members, you know.

Very little, but there is. You just have to accept the invites.

So, host sets his cut to 0, doesn't grab money, and doesn't boat the boat.
Right as the boat goes under the bridge or something close to that, I do not know the exact timing, the host DC's on purpose, either pulling ethernet or alt-f4ing.
If it goes right, host can repeat finale, and everyone gets money for the finale, and host is missing during PICNIC cutscene.

I dont care about boosting kdr, i care about having fun. Being in a lobby with lots of crew makes me less lonely.

>tfw botting on pokemon go

Friendly reminder that worthless NEETs ruined this general.

the drift tampa does such lovely donuts

never ever
it hurts every time i look at these images

but user, when they release these DLCs they will put functioning airports ;^)

>they will put functioning airports
>functioning
>R*

thanks I needed that kek

aka griefer centers

+!

the 4wd helps (on some cars) keep it in an actual circle

Maybe an assortment of waterplanes and car-carrying boats would help on that.

also is it just me or is the ragga rum livery (when the car colour isn't black/dark) the best in the game????? this car is growing on me fast

>mfw going through my own stats

how about some cruise ships while we're at it. and self-sailable yachts instead of talking to an australian before blacking out and arriving at your destination. i don't like the implication of australian rape.

Big ships in general.

They could make it like the trains. Huge containerships and oiltankers circling the map endlessly, or docking sometimes.

Would make for some very nice places to "go to" without ********* needs to justify storywise why new islands have appeared.

mine is 277 in the schafter v12, a car i barely drive and have no recollection of going anything close to this.

i think my actual highest speed during one of the challenges was around 151 in the banshee :x

>car-carrying boats
would be sort of simple to implement, like the path and schedule would be similar to the lift cable car at chilliad

Farthest vehicle jump3,554.11 ft
Highest vehicle jump6,869.29 ft

lol wtf, does the social club include races or some shit

>mfw I remember doing this

tfw no gta v bot

I hate myself for this lol
>timed out because of a potty break

Should I?

Time swimming 1h 13m 49s
Distance traveled swimming 10.07 miles

Isn't 40~ minutes average for 1 mile? So that's like 7 minutes a mile if my math isn't really bad (which it normally is)

I feel you fellow NEET

I enjoy it very a lot.

51144 KILLS
5233 DEATHS

literally where the fuck is social club looking, ingame it's at 1.9 or so at the moment. whaaaaaaaaaaaat

If you like flipping

do you have any other helicopters

if yes, then no
if no, then yes

:^)

literally a swift reskin

Now would be the only time.

It counts NPCs.

If you're going to you may as well do it now.

Personally I don't think I'm going to fly that thing 229 times, or even 160 times, so spending $10 to rent one through the CEO menu when I feel like flying one seems better than buying one and cluttering up my Pegasus menu even more.

>Longer than a full day

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you

it's really bad
just buy a swift

Nevermind, I never realized I could just call one via CEO menu.

$10k*

why don't r* go to all these minigames etc. and permaban all the people with impossible scores, opening up the world record shit for actual people who can play games? same with races pls

you're better off buying a buzzard and calling it for free
isn't the volatus like ten thousand to spawn each time? that shit adds up super quickly

I probably rubber banded my controller on dedgen

That and I'm also a worthless NEET and deserve only death.

my 0.00.005 time is legit how dare you make that accusation

Is the FMJ any fun? It looks really cool.

how do I duplicate cars to sell or do the parachute trick

generic super would recommend not buying it

first you have to ____________
and then you ..........

but most importantly
K
Y
S

thoughts?

not accurate

Lester can walk.

it was an extreme example, but the equivalent to lester as a woman would look a lot less attractive than

so much effort and so little help to your fellow user

>literal newfag
>wants to bypass playing the game
>by being spoonfed glitches

you missed the gravy train by about 5 months

Because they don't give a shit.

It would take effort on the part of an employee, and therefore money, and they're not willing to spend a penny on keeping world records legit.

When you look at any company and think "My god, they're fucking dumb why are they doing this" they almost certainly know about the problem, they either just don't care or don't have the money to fix it. And we know R* has the money.

>be in premium race
>everyone is fucking pathetic
>tire gets knocked in when while I am in first
>lose the lead but easily can reclaim it
>tire continues to ruin my landing from jumps
>slows me down
>too late to respawn or else I will lose
>lose anyway
>mfw
Since when can your tires get knocked in? I don't ever remember it happening before, and I've taken harder hits than the one that screwed up tire.

Ugly ass Alvin & the Chipmunks looking bitch, isn't even as fat as a female Lester would be, her puss would smell like old yogurt. 1/10 might play games with (No voice chat)

Here's my recommended way to get the most money.

buy shark cards™

Or just grind the fuck out of crates/VIP like the rest of us. Or if you can get a team do PacStan

Fucking play the game. Do it legitly.

>Since when can your tires get knocked in
since release you autist, 100% armor takes a while where as stock cars can in 1 hit

you can post again when R* makes tires fall off like in SP

Good thing my car wasn't stock then. Now answer it again without embarrassing yourself faggot.

this happened to me before, i was in an elegy and got fucked up really hard at the start of the race but maintained first place until the second lap when the front left locked up and sent me hurtling off the side of the track
even if you manage to maintain your place on the track after getting rammed the damage is still done, it's horrible

>tires fall off like in SP
Yes please. Also add the wildlife back in. I miss accidentally creaming a deer that decided to wander on the interstate.

PCucks, every1

>implying

>newfag
well yes, guess what, this game still has newfags. R* is happy about that since some of those newfags are buying shark cards. You could be happy too if you realized it might be fun to play with people who are still discovering something new and fun in the game. Anyway, I won't buy shark cards, I won't pay for a fucking menu, and I don't want to grind like it's a terrible job. I don't use glitches in other multiplayer games, but since R* only cares about Shark Card sales I figure it's ok to say fuck 'em. So be a big boi and deal with newfag questions.

I did PacStan and I have a medium warehouse, but there's not always 3 reliable guys to do PacStan and I am already tired of crates before I can afford a large warehouse.

>Do it legitly.
you mean buy shark cards?

>I won't buy Shark Cards
>I don't want to grind like it's a terrible job.

Then this isn't the game for you, friend. Those are literally the only ways unless you want to save up for a month to buy a car.

>but since R* only cares about Shark Card sales I figure it's ok to say fuck 'em.

This is exactly why R* patches glitches that make making money easier in 2 seconds flat while everything else sits on the backburner.

>literally the only ways
well, there's also glitches, which I asked about

Go to youtube, look for a money glitch in the current version, problem solved. Stop being a faggot looking for glitches and grind like the rest of us. If you don't like it GTFO.

youtu.be/66ulBjoNNJQ
took me literally 5 seconds. Come here as a last resort, and always check the common sources first before coming here. You waste more time having us use google for you.

>youtube
>1 minute dubstep intro
>flashing graphics
>screaming voice
>14 minute video
>no valuable info after 12 minutes

>Veeky Forums
>no one wants to help me
>over 40 minutes
>no one provides me valuable information
only cucking yourself lad

So I lost my buzzard from pegasus for no fucking reason. If I buy it again in pegasus will i be able to spawn it for free/low price instead of $25000?

If you paid $25k, you didn't buy it, you only rented it.

Yes, that's right. If you use this glitch, you can be JUST LIKE this man. With his suit and sneakers, and his chrome Kuruma.

Not an argument. What the fuck are you still doing here? It's going to be an hour and you still haven't found out a glitch. Stop bitching it's a money glitch like you asked for use it or don't your call.