/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

gato best villain

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

btput.com/bt/20373413
youtube.com/watch?v=jA28Y037SZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Deidara boipussy!

hey lads help me with this - so I've found out a few things about the manga releases available online and I've come across this. This version has very few water marks, only found on this page of the chapter. 'INANE'. I've checked out their IRC and it's very inactive, haven't got any answers.

Anyone know if these guys scanned official translations, or if they're fan translations? I can provide a pic of whatever page if to compare with whatever y'all have. If they're the official translations it doesn't look like they're from the volume releases - it had on one page an advertisement for the upcoming DS game being released the following week.

>You will never be Ino
Why even live?

>Who is Crispin Freeman
>Who is Yuri Lowenthal
>Who is Roger Craig Smith
>Who is Steve Blum
Just to name a few pal.

Not that guy but the only name I recognize on this list is crispy friedman.

>TrapNejixNaruko
i didn't know i want more of this

Why is Kimimaru so broken in the game?

how on earth can someone not know Steve fuckin Blum
he's easily the most recognizable voice in all of english dubbed anime

that guy and i knew them and still think they had shitty performances that sound like garbage
:^)

>Nejiko
Is that even a real Jap name? I know Naruko is actually a thing.

He voices orochimaru and Zabuza.
XDDDD

They called him Nejiko when he dressed up as a schoolgirl in SP.

Yeah see pic related, it's clearly a fan translation but it's still very good. So in this torrent volumes 1-28 are official Viz releases, stopped being scanned by a guy AnHeroGold-Empire in early 2008. The rest are either INANE (pic related) or mangapanda.

Whoever owns the pastebin in OP, please add this to it:

Naruto + Gaiden (volumes 1-28 are official Viz version, later chapters are done by 'INANE' and mangapanda - no niggastream translations like other torrent)
btput.com/bt/20373413

Tsunade shares the same voice with meryl in english.

> what did he mean by this?

>Deidara will never suck your dick with his hand mouth pussy

He's probably mad we don't talk about gaymen that much.

I am not him but i am quite upset about that, it's what i thought the original thread was for, anime shitters are annoying.

Fuck, didn't notice new thread. Reposting.

There should really be a alternate reality Team Minato series where Rin lives and Obito is the main character. Meanwhile Naruto would be to Obito what Konohamaru is to Naruto.

I'd watch it. Obito's a more relatable Naruto and doesn't suffer from retardation, Kakashi has the same rival elements that Sasuke had with a bit of the edgyness without being an obnoxious cunt about it, Rin is my personal Best Girl.

It would be much of the same, but better and probably much less over the top. Also, Rin's great mate. Too bad she died too soon.

>rin best girl
Everyone agrees that pic related is best girl.

Guys i don't get something.
>Orochimaru in part 1 got his soul's arms removed or something making them useless and black
>when he's revived in part 2 his arms are no longer black
So why didn't he just kill himself and get kabuto to revive him through a curse mark?

Say something about the game, then. The discussion will be over pretty quickly because the game doesn't have much content to discuss.

well not that I get exactly how his 'revival' through curse mark worked, but from what I can tell it's essentially a clone of Orochimaru. The Orochimaru that lived up until Sasuke vs. Itachi died. It's clearly not something someone would desire, to kill yourself just so a clone can live on in your place.

I think he's joking user - no one would come here just to talk about gay men.

I have something game related.

I fucking hope, however unlikely it might be, CC2 makes a Naruto hack'n'slash action-adventure game. They already have a pretty solid system for fighting multiple opponents, just add a bit more move variety, some more uses for chakra, a sprint function and bigger maps, perhaps some platforming, and they'd probably have a great game.

Honestly, for a blissful second of ignorance, I thought that Naruto Online might be something like that when I saw that trailer.

Too bad it won't ever happen.

it'll likely never happen. At least we've got a damn-good Naruto fighting game though, be happy with that.

I really wish people still did shit like making roleplaying games for NES and SNES, would love a simple Final Fantasy-esque Naruto rpg. No one seems to do that stuff any more though, PC gaming culture has replaced it with 'indie games'.

>be happy with that
I can dream, can't I?

Also, I wouldn't really want a turn-based Naruto game. I really need some fast-paced action gameplay for Naruto.

Reminder to ignore shitposters.

But user, we're all shitposters here.

This post gave me cancer

Fuck you. Hinata is shit and nothing will change my mind, not even pinkshit

bump

but no one's shitposting yet

never mind

>page 9

>dat hinata and sakura
autism

I don't get it

look at their faces
literal embodiment of asperger's syndrome

Do you have lots of experience with aspergers user?

>Naruto by CLAMP

more comfy pics please

preferably not just ones of Hinata, but all is good

>join the discord
>it's dead
End it sempai

I would invite you to the new one but deidara fags not allowed.

>joining discords

some discord is really comfy though

why

The original thread was started to talk about the series as a whole. It was never explicitly about the game. If you want to discuss the game, you're welcome to, it's not like you're not allowed to - it's simply that the game is rather empty, and we covered almost everything in about a month after its release.

He got a new body in Part I anyway and had arms again then, didn't he?

whats next?
Deidara being Mahmut Paşa?
I dare you to find it

I LOVE SAKURA

I want to lick those thighs.

Some fan artists are really fucking good at what they do.

Spankworthy desu

do konoichi even wear underwear?
in the Narutoverse it's all mesh ain't it?

I think they'd still wear underwear

Look at fucking Anko. Like shit nigga, easy access right there.

Hello, new fetish

Why is this picture so hilarious to me? Are nutshots just intrinsically funny?

absolutely
I've been kicked in the nuts and after the groaning and nausea slightly subsides, I started laughing my ass off

I had a friend once who stomped on my other friend's nuts one time. friend had to pay when other friend went to the hospital. friend defended himself by saying other friend was going to become wizard soon so nuts wouldn't be needed anyways. We all laughed.

oof stomping is always a huge risk
a swift punt or kick is always safer

Yeah I know, it was more of a half stomp half kick kind of thing, but it hurt him enough that he had to go to the ER. But he got a hot nurse fondling his balls out of it.

Stop, i'm with the federation of nuts and testicles inc and this is really hurting our feelings here so please stop, thank you,

Which Nardo character has the best feet?

No, nut shots are hilarious, and an art.

youtube.com/watch?v=jA28Y037SZQ

Are there any in Naruto? I can't think of any off the top of my head but there have to be.

All feet are drawn the same so take your pick

Don't think so, there are ass-shots though

>feet
Shittiest fetish

Diaper fetish is worse mate

Agreed. Also scat is terrible too.

She doesn't suffer from retardation because we barely saw her.
Look at Ringo, she wasn't retarded at all, mainly because she was extant in a single episode.

How can Tenten be weak if she can use shit like meteor hammers? Those things are insanely hard to swing around.

> shit like meteor hammers
What now?