*shifts fedora*

*shifts fedora*

I don't know what's this shit meme about, seriously. Manual transmission saves fuel and lets you have control over how quick you want to accelerate and sound like. If you really think automatic is so much better, why the fuck is automatic so popular only in the USA? Maybe it is because the people are fucking stupid or not necessarily learning to shift in Driving Ed... or maybe it is only because many americans need to drive long distances because their country is so fucking huge. Fact is, the automobile with passion is to be found in europe - with a manual transmission. TL;DR: Automatic is either for fags or commuters/travellers, manual is for people who genuinely love their car.

Driving manual is the Veeky Forums equivalent to using a mechanical keyboard.

Nice thread, nerdwad

That's pretty true. Lets me get acceptable MPGs in my v8s though.

>I don't know what's this shit meme about, seriously. Manual transmission saves fuel and lets you have control over how quick you want to accelerate and sound like. If you really think automatic is so much better, why the fuck is automatic so popular only in the USA? Maybe it is because the people are fucking stupid or not necessarily learning to shift in Driving Ed... or maybe it is only because many americans need to drive long distances because their country is so fucking huge. Fact is, the automobile with passion is to be found in europe - with a manual transmission. TL;DR: Automatic is either for fags or commuters/travellers, manual is for people who genuinely love their car.

>v8
>caring about mpg

>put down foot in automatic
>car decides to shift down
>car lurches and slows when it downshifts
>transmission thinks you're slowing down and shifts up again
>process repeats

How the fuck would anyone think this is a superior idea?

automatics today do it so smoothly most drivers don't notice.

*preps the bull and wait until he fucks my gf*

Incorrect. It's called standard for a reason, that's how vehicles work. Period. Automatic is 100% nothing but a crutch invented when women started driving. It's training wheels, plain and simple.

Pic related, its every automatic defender.

you're an idiot

Holy fuck you niggers just use whatever trans suits your needs

I dont use a hammer to screw in a screw

I don't use a screwdriver to screw girls

I don't expect girls to repair things

not rocket science

In which OP tries to turn manual into a meme so he feels less bad about not knowing how to drive it.

I use an automatic transmission so that my gf can cheat on me every weekend

If only you could change gfs like your trans could change gears

i like when something else is in charge of my stuff

thats why i let tyrone fuck my gf and a computer to change my gears

Why do automatic shifters do this. Does anyone look at this layout and thing "I'm a technically proficient driver b/c I move my shifter laterally before I put it into drive"?

because automatic shifters are for faggot cucks

>Fact is, the automobile with passion is to be found in europe - with a manual transmission

>automobile with passion
>in europe
>manual transmission

Really now?

>2016 Corvette - 7 speed manual
>2016 Corvette z06 - 7 speed manual
>2015 Camaro Z28 - 6 speed manual only
>2016 Camaro ZL1 - 6 speed manual available
>2016 Camaro SS 1/2 - 6 speed manual available
>2015 SS/Commodore - 6 speed manual available
>2016 Mustang GT500 - 6 speed manual only
>2016 Challenger SRT - 6 speed manual
>2016 Challenger Scat - 6 speed manual
>2016 Challenger Hellcat - 6 speed manual available
>2016 GT350 - 6 speed manual only
>2012 Boss 302 - 6 speed manual only
>2016 Dodge Viper - manual only
>2015 Cadillac CTS-V - manual available
>2016 Cadillac ATS-V - manual available
>2016 SSC Tuatara - manual available
>2016 Hennessey Venom GT - 6 speed manual only

>2016 Ferrari California T - no manual
>2016 Ferrari F12berlinetta - no manual
>2016 Ferrari FF - no manual
>2016 LaFerrari - no manual
>2016 Lamborghini Aventador - no manual
>2016 Lamborghini Huracan - no manual
>2016 Aston Martin Rapide - no manual
>2016 Aston Martin Vanquish - no manual
>2016 BMW i8 - no manual
>2016 BMW 7-series - no manual
>2016 Porsche 918 - no manual
>2016 Aston Martin DB9 - no manual trans available
>2016 BMW M5 - 6 speed manual (Available in US only)
>2016 BMW M6 - 6 speed manual (Available in US only)
>2016 Ferrari 458 - no manual trans available

Europeans drive manuals because they're poor. Americans drive manuals when they buy a fun car. Automatic for the daily commute, manual for the weekends and fun time.

Eurofags drive Manual Shitboxes because they're cheaper than Autos and its all you poorfags can afford. The extra gearing is necessary to move their anemic 900cc 3cyl shitheaps.

Stop being so jelly of our cheap petrol, insurance, and auto taxes. Even poor Americans can afford to own multiple cars.

>Fact is, the automobile with passion is to be found in europe - with a manual transmission.

Yes, the majority of Americans drive autos daily, but the majority of Europeans ride fucking bicycles.

Car > bicycle

>bicycles
You mean busses

BTFO