>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Tharja a best

Azura is shit.

Azura is cute.

Fuck off she's literal shit.

Tharja a worst

It's basically brainwashing anyways, Corrin joining Nazi Nohr.

Would any of femui's children be attracted to her?

Dwyer.

If she mothers Soleil, pretty much by definition.

Azura a shit

it's painful

>SIEGBERT: The thing is... I want to chase a girl around.
>SOLEIL: Huh? Huuuuh!? You wanna chase girls around!? ... Ah! Is this my fault? Have my girl-chasing ways exerted a bad influence on you!?
>SIEGBERT: ... Sorry. I may have said it the wrong way. What I mean is... there is a girl that I've started to like.
>SOLEIL: Oh! That's all? There's nothing to worry about, then! If you like her, then just come out and tell her!
>SIEGBERT: ...... I like you.
>SOLEIL: Ooh, nice! Yeah, just like that! But if you can, try to sound a little sweeter! Girls like it better that way!
>SIEGBERT: Your radiant smile is so beautiful.
>SOLEIL: Yep, now you're getting it!
>SIEGBERT: My heart feels warm when I'm with you. I don't want you to ever leave my sight.
>SOLEIL: Uh...?
>SIEGBERT: I love you, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Right... huh? This isn't... practice, is it? Is the person you like... me?
>SIEGBERT: Yeah.
>SOLEIL: Sorry! I never thought of that! Did I... Did I... make you say something embarrassing!? I wanna wanna crawl into a hole!
>SIEGBERT: Calm down and listen to me, Soleil. I meant every word I just said. I want to protect your smile for the rest of my life, so could you please spend your life with me?
>SOLEIL: B-But you're my future master...
>SIEGBERT: Don't say that anymore. I want you not as my retainer, but as my queen.
>SOLEIL: ... Do you really want me? You can't just return me when you're done, you know? Won't you... regret this?
>SIEGBERT: I'll never regret it. I wouldn't want anyone but you.
>SOLEIL: I'm so happy, Siegbert... I'll work hard to make myself worthy of being by your side...
>SIEGBERT: Then, could you take this ring?
>SOLEIL: Yeah... thank you...

There was peace now, he needed a warzone and more willing pawns.

So who makes good butlers and maids? It's a physical class right? The Shuriken is lethal.

Did the dialogue read like shit originally or did someone just translate it as dry as they could?

Azura a cute.

It turned to this
>Siegbert: Very well... The truth is...I don't want you for my retainer.
>Soleil: Y-you don't? Was it something I said? Did I make you ashamed to have me? Just say the word, and I'll shape up! I promise!
>Siegbert: I'm sorry. That turn of phrase was ill considered. That's what I get for voicing my feelings without careful consideration.
>Soleil: OK, what DID you mean?
>Siegbert: When I become king, which I hope will be a day far in the future... I'll not want for vassals, advisors, retainers, and the like. All of Nohr will pledge fealty to me and obey my commands. In far shorter supply will be those I can count as friends.
>Soleil: Huh. So when you say you don't want me to be your retainer...
>Siegbert: Yes. It's not that I wouldn't value your service—not at all. But your friendship and trust would be far more precious to me.
>Soleil: Haha, you should have said that to start with! Maybe we can split the difference, though? There's nothing that says I can't be your friend and your retainer at the same time. My dad gets along great with Lord Xander, after all!
>Siegbert: In theory, yes... But there would always be that tension, you see. What if I had a dangerous task that I could only entrust to my personal attendant? Would I send you and risk losing a stalwart friend? Or would I hold you back, demonstrating a lack of confidence in your abilities?
>Soleil: Wow. Yeah, I see what you mean. I never thought being king would be this tough. And you're still just a prince!
>Siegbert: It would be a comfort to me if I knew I had you as a close friend instead. And king or no king, I would always be the same for you.
>Soleil: You've got a deal, Future L— I mean, buddy.
>Siegbert: I-I'm not certain I'm comfortable with "buddy," but yes. Here's to our deep and abiding friendship.

Siegbert is naturally really boring and lame.

>Lewyn walks in
>Sees this
What does he do?

Man, you know you've hit lower than rock bottom when even siegbert won't be with you.

The point is she continues to tolerate this, continues to baby Corrin, and that's bad """parenting""".

>Again, his main thing is that he's naive, which comes from being locked in a tower his whole life. And guess who kept him that way? Not Camilla.
Camilla and the rest of them then. They are wrong and Corrin's bad decisions in life are understandable given his naivete.

Then by basically tolerating it, she becomes part of the guily party, really. She deserves to be blamed.

They were express translations, there was a long queue and we all wanted our fix as soon as we could.

Post those NA castles. I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize an leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Catria best peg

Where's Berukadude?

I like Hana

>Solel can never be happy thanks to Treehouse

She's a corrinsexual.

Yeah, Siegbert even marries Mitama, miss "missionary position while asleep", of all things

>Siegbert: Mitama?
>Mitama: Zzzzz...
>Siegbert: Mitama? Are you asleep? MITAMA!
>Mitama: Siegbert comes again / Here to steal my maiden sleep / Good-bye, my snoozes.
>Siegbert: Oh, good. You're awake.
>Mitama: Yes, because you woke me.
>Siegbert: Ah, right. Sorry.
>Mitama: I hope you have a very good reason for waking me from my slumber.
>Siegbert: I do. There is something I wanted to tell you. Something very important to me.
>Mitama: ...By which you mean something not important to me, correct? Good night. Please do not wake me up again.
>Siegbert: Hold on! It will just take a second.
>Mitama: You truly won't allow me to sleep until you've had your say, will you?
>Siegbert: Sorry, but...I really must tell you now.
>Mitama: Fine. You have five seconds.
>Siegbert: I only get five seconds?!
>Mitama: Four.
>Siegbert: I-I like you! Please be mine!
>Mitama: ...
>Siegbert: Mitama?
>Mitama: OK. I will.
>Siegbert: You what?!
>Mitama: I have feelings for you, too, Siegbert. Well, good night, then.
>Siegbert: Huh?!
>Mitama: Let's talk more about this when I wake up. I want to sleep now.
>Siegbert: Um, OK. Good night, Mitama.
>Mitama: From now on...
>Siegbert: Hm?
>Mitama: I think my dreams...will be about you. I cannot wait.
>Siegbert: Mitama...
>Mitama: Good night, Siegbert!
>Siegbert: Good night, Mitama.

Anyone looking for anything?

>>SOLEIL: ... Do you really want me? You can't just return me when you're done, you know? Won't you... regret this?
>>SIEGBERT: I'll never regret it. I wouldn't want anyone but you.
>>SOLEIL: I'm so happy, Siegbert... I'll work hard to make myself worthy of being by your side...
Holy shit, my heart.
She sounds so nervous.
Goddamn it Siegbert, why do you have to talk like a fucking uptight noble all the time? This girl is pouring her heart out to you.
Xander is the worst dad ever.

Pegasus Knights? More like Legasus Knights.

Well I'd point out that she isn't his parent, but that aside you are retarded. Tolerating what exactly? That he's naive? There isn't much they can do about it since they have no real control over his decisions by the time the game starts, and also because they really only had limited interactions with him growing up. Again, main reason he's naive is because he is extremely sheltered.

It's memehouse fanfiction who cares?

At least the Kana's get Kiragi and Selkie
No one loves Soleil though

>she marries him so she could make him fuck off just so she can sleep more

Oh boy rule34 when?

Palla = Catria >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Second worst girl in the series > Est

Fiora > Farina > Florina

This all based on looks of course. Though Est is also shit tier as a unit.

I'm just asking because everything I read translated from Fates is just a drag to read.

I want Camilla and Soleil to fuck my tight ass with their huge futacocks!

You haven't seen half of it
1/2
>FOLEO: Soleil
>SOLEIL: What's wrong, Foleo? You, like, never come looking for me like this.
>FOLEO: ... Um, er... Soleil, you do like girls, is that right?
>SOLEIL: Ahaha. Do you really need to ask after all this time? Of course I do! I love cute girls!
>FOLEO: Then are boys unacceptable? As, um... romantic partners...?
>SOLEIL: I wouldn't say unacceptable, but girls are preferable by far. I mean, like, boys don't have any beauty, right? Looking at them doesn't get me all fired up.
>FOLEO: Yes, I thought so...
>SOLEIL: Oh, but I like you, Foleo. Whenever I look at you, my chest feels all tight, and I get the urge to give you a nice big hug.
>FOLEO: Really? Do you really mean that? Don't you think that... it's disgusting for a boy to look the way I do?
>SOLEIL: I'd never think that! You're fantastic, Foleo. If I thought you were disgusting, I wouldn't chase you around all the time, would I? If anyone said anything against you, I'd go give them a good smackdown!

>Shipped Gaius/Olivia back in Awakening.
>Asugi/Soleil is really popular.

Family reunions must be awkward.

Any skills for Midori? Looking for Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, and Duelist's Blow please.

>FOLEO: Then... Soleil... will you go out with me?
>SOLEIL: Go out!? Y-you mean, like, romantically?
>FOLEO: Yes. I like you, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Y-You like me!?
>FOLEO: Is that a bad thing?
>SOLEIL: N-No, never! Ah, what an honor, having a cutie like Foleo confess to me! I feel like I'm soaring through the skies-
>FOLEO: Soleil!
>SOLEIL: Yes!?
>FOLEO: I am serious. Please, give me a serious answer...
>SOLEIL: Y-Yeah... sorry. But I... I don't know. I've never done anything to make you like me. All I ever do is chase you around...
>FOLEO: ... That is exactly why. You told me that you liked me... with no regard as to whether I was a boy or a girl. No other woman has done that. I... I like you.
>SOLEIL: Uu...
>FOLEO: Please, give me an answer, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: T-that's not fair, Foleo... Normally I'm the one to take the lead... but I like you too, Foleo. As a man.
>FOLEO: Do you really, Soleil!? I'm so happy! That makes us romantic partners now, right!?
>SOLEIL: Hya!? Hey! Don't hug me like that, Foleo!
>FOLEO: Why not? You are always hugging me, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: It's different when I'm on the receiving end! This is... embarrassing...
>FOLEO: That is your fault for being so cute. Besides, it is more shameful to lie to your own emotions... Those were your words, were they not?
>SOLEIL: Foleo, you're such a jerk...
>FOLEO: Ufufu. I would rather be a jerk than be an embarrassment to myself. Now, I shall pay you back for all the times you've chased me around. You will not be getting away from me, my cute little Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Uuu... I hate this

This is after a C-B support of her trying to rape him, like she did with Ophelia. She doesn't finds out he's a dude until the A support.

Camilla is in fact best girl, but I am an extremely bipolar tsundere so I'll probably go back to hating her soon!

Post pairings that should've been.

/r/-ing Soleil implying that she wants to have sex with Siegbert using increasingly risque innuendo and him not getting it until she flat out says it.
I'll write it tomorrow if nobody else does.

I got Duelist's Blow but that's it from that list.
Anything else you might want for her?

Anyone else is free to add in if they need something.

>tfw Nosferatu tanking with Malicia in 10x

It's like I really am playing Awakening again

Buddy, we're circling the same argument over and over again at this point.

>Tolerating what exactly?
Tolerating babying Corrin, leading to his continued naivete.

>Again, main reason he's naive is because he is extremely sheltered.
Because people like Camilla et al sheltered him. They are to blame.

You know what, you are narrowminded anyways, what's the point of talking to you.

Here's another cute Soleil support butchered by Treehouse

>Soleil: What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?
>Ignis: It’s not anything concerning… I’m just a little anxious…
>Soleil: I-I see. If you try raising your lips juuuust a bit, you should be good. I’ve heard that just by forming the shape of a smile, your heart feels relieved.
>Ignis: … Fufu.
>Soleil: Oooh, that’s it! That’s a great face. Heyo, handsome!!
>Ignis: … Thanks. My tension went away.
>Soleil: That’s great. But, why were you anxious?
>Ignis: The truth is… I have a gift for you. … It’s this…
>Soleil: This is… a sunflower?
>Ignis: Yeah. Just like the name states… it’s a flower that always blossoms towards the sun. And no matter what kind of condition the earth is in, it spreads its roots with dignity… whomever lays eyes on this flower… will >naturally begin to smile… In other words… it sounds just like you, doesn’t it?
>Soleil: Eh…!?
>Ignis: I can smile now even during the bad times… thanks to my friend’s encouragement…
>Soleil: T-T-That’s… I’m not such a respectable person as that! Actually… hearing you say I’m like this beautiful flower… it’s kind of, embarrassing…
>Ignis: Sorry… do you not… like it…?
>Soleil: T-That’s not it… … No. The truth is, I’m really happy. Ignis… thank you.
>Ignis: Is that so… I’m glad I could please you…
>Soleil: That’s… how could it not? It’s a gift… from the one I love, after all…
>Ignis: Soleil…
>Soleil: And, since you gave this flower to me, you must like me too, right? Your face has been red for awhile now. How cuuuute!
>Ignis: Ugh… t-that’s…
>Soleil: Eh, am I wrong? Then I guess my love is unrequited. How disappointing…
>Ignis: No… I, that is…
>Soleil: So? Say it properly. And, with a big smile, if you’d be so kind?
>Ignis: ……… Soleil… I love you.
>Soleil: Ehehe… well done! I love you too, Ignis. Now that I’m with you, I’ll smile forever. I looove you!
>Ignis: Yeah. I’m… the same. We’ll be together forever… starting now.

Got Warding Blow and Swordfaire as well?

Fiora is ugly though.

I wouldn't break that Nosferatu so soon if I were you.

I have Warding but not Swordfaire.

I admit I am narrowminded for not considering that the Nohr siblings, ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKING BITCH CAMILLA FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER is to blame for all of the problems in the plot. It has nothing to do with Garon making him stayed locked up in a tower, it is all because of Camilla and people like her! Worst part is that she doesn't even care about him, she's just a psychopath unlike my pure and noble waifu Hinoka who is perfect in every way!

Hinobro4lyfe

what's happening in this thread

Reminder this is canon.

Good night /feg/

I will never not be pissed about that.

It's sad people resort to ad hominem because they can't take the heat of the argument with me. Oh well. Not my loss.

Calm down user, please.

No! I could never hate Camilla! Camilla is the best and sweetest waifu, unlike Hinoka who is literally the shiitiest and worst waifu!

So Midori with Warding and Duelist's Blow, please?

That's just because you keep ignoring anyone that points out the flaws in your logic. The "heat" of your argument is that you simply see things through hate-tinted lenses. I mean it's pretty bad when even other people that dislike her can tell you that you're wrong.

Should I make him a Berserker or do I work on his Sword rank?

Alright

Check Tell me if you get it.

Definitely Zerker as final class

That 1 magic is quite telling user.
I'd wager you ran out of Master seals but still had a heart seal so you made Arthur a Dark Falcon and levelled him to 21 where you heart sealed him back into a Hero.
But you got one magic on the level up.

>Burger King x Miccy D's
Christ, he'd split her in half. Also he'd essentially be fucking his best friend's daughter.

>training units to max stats in Revelation
>Have to train gunter

I want to kill myself, he's at level 3 and I want to get him to max Paladin stats + give him skills, has anyone done this before?

>Michlan is arguing with himself
the fuck is going on?

Got it. Much appreciated.

What a useless bond unit.

>Hector will never drunkenly ravage Eliwood and forget it in the morning
>Eliwood will never shrug off his limp by saying he sprained something in training, then look away in sadness when Hector walks off laughing
At least they can vicariously fuck through their children.

No, I just didn't know on who to use one of the Dragon Herbs from route ownership bonuses so he got one.
Effie got the other one.

>Lavender
>Hair is blue

Nuggie if you're in here somewhere

Your Corrin's hair color seems oddly bright. I don't think I've seen that shade of blue available.

What's it like to be wrong and mad

I have many clones.

I still pair them up despite the Treehouse localization.

It couldn't happen in life, but at least they can have hot threesomes in heaven.

>about to complain about Titania's overly manly face, Greil dressed in blue and with blue hair and Elena's purple hair
>realize what this actually is
I should actually play FE4 one day.

Is there actually any non-Kana kids that is a momcon for Femui?

I'm sure they would make a nice threesome as well.

To be fair she could easily pass for him.

Well, there's Dwyer and Soleil.

Shinonome arguably counts, but in a downplayed way.

If /feg/ had to choose 5 units to form a militia with to take down some local bandits what would you and your militia's classes be?

Is there any romantic supports for F!Kana? I want to give her a nice hubby.

Turns out I have one more speedwing because apparently if Saizou survives the Ninja Rape Cave he gives you one of those. He's S ranking a Berserker Charlotte, is this enough speed or can I give that speedwing to someone else?

kiragi

is that it? the only one?

nope, Treehouse even made sure to take away every paired ending she could have too, so not even "girlfriend when you grow up" for her.

Kiragi is the only one

Just give him that Speedwing anyway. I think his cap is 29 so that means you have five chances out of the next twelve levels to cap Speed.

Percy kinda counts too, but its a little more vague. He doesnt turn her down at least
Thanks treehouse

shiro

Is it that necessary that he caps speed? He's married to Charlotte.