Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/resources/assorted-crafting-things.2389/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734103731&searchtext=
youtube.com/watch?v=0bXODwk6jPY&list=PLDWrj6ynqDME9jOsMBIS-vSB3bk6_a0lh&index=49
youtube.com/watch?v=EvY6XhP80T8
starbounder.org/Tenants
imgur.com/a/b9oM9
pastebin.com/CCj9PQgZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck game for retards

>hit enemy
>he makes an anime crying face

Yes it does, it makes space exploration objective worse.

Statement: Nth for new characters

Best techs? about to buy one aside from the basics

community.playstarbound.com/resources/assorted-crafting-things.2389/
What even is this and should i install it?

Necessary if you want to decorate pretty much any build. Near guarantee of at least one thing that will objectively improve your interior.

So, what is Diamond used for besides penguin jews and teleporter cores? I never noticed a use besides that

So are the ERP servers just... ERP all the time? I'm not terribly into ERP unless it's for comedic purposes like on SS13. I just want a regular RP server to fuck around with my fellow 4channers.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734103731&searchtext=

ANGER. WHERE IS THIS SONG, CHUCKLEFUCKS?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bXODwk6jPY&list=PLDWrj6ynqDME9jOsMBIS-vSB3bk6_a0lh&index=49

I don't suppose now would be a bad time to request a drawfriend, would it?

Also, are there any places where I can recruit scientists into my crew? I can get them as colonists but I'd rather they be members of the ship.

put colony on ship

I agree that the atmosphere would be better if it was less cute, but that's not related to the quality of the art.

I mentioned art style as well as art. I'm not saying the art is bad, I'm saying it's not better. Wooden chests for example look fucking awful. Eyes are fucking shit.

Yeah, that's what I meant by how I usually acquire them; I know how to put scientists (as in, people dressed like them) on my ship but actually having them as crewmembers that provide buffs/bonuses instead of the rewards that colonists give is what I'm going for.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvY6XhP80T8

>I prefer tiny sprites with zero perspective or shading and dark black outlines that look like a child drew them in mspaint to thoughtful spritework drawn with an isometric perspective and emotion with proper shading and outlines at a large enough scale to show detail
>but I still expect people to take me seriously
Come off it dude, it's okay to admit that Starbound's aesthetics are better despite the developers being complete assfucks who deserve nobody's money.

>drawn with an isometric perspective
This is one of my main issues with the game, like holy shit let me put a chair at least NEAR the fucking table.

>he doesn't have a teleporter set up in a planet core so he can go mining core fragments/durasteel any time he needs it

>and emotion
>emotion
wew, if you call KAWAII UGUUU~~~ """emotion""" then I guess it's really useless to debate with you.

>look at this beautiful and emotional art style monsters make chibi crying faces when you hit them just like in my chinese cartoons

Capture pods and other Pet stuff.

>he needs core fragments

Watcha working on Ted?

This is, without a doubt, the most bizarre hangup for a game I have ever heard of.
I never even noticed the face change and you act like it's the end of the world. Get a fucking grip.

In fact, near as I can tell most monsters don't change faces when hit.

the fuck are you even talking about

I'm using an example of your art drawn with """emotion"""

Using something you're pretty much only ever going to see if you tear into the game files for some specific enemies (and I'm not actually sure even exists) is a pretty poor counterexample.

It's pretty laid back. ERP isn't as frequent or heard of as you'd think.

that guy isn't even me and I'm talking about how characters (player and otherwise) express emotion or attitudes through gesticulation and the basic emotes, giving the art personality and flavour (which Terraria's entirely lacks). Creatures do it too, with aggressive and wounded poses, but the only one I've seen do something like what you're talking about is the fennix, a small cute fox creature.

>fucking random generated miniboss thing spawns at the top of a glitch skycastle and one-shots me through perfect armor
and then i went back and caught him
it wasnt even a high tier planet either, it was a radioactive jungle
why is this allowed

Sue's server should be joinable now.

Just hit one of those pokemons who sing. It's not the only one either
You see this shit in the first world you stop in

Try not to choke on that dick while you are sucking it jesus christ

You sure told him, Timmy.

>>better graphics
>About the same thing, it's all pixel art.

Is there a reason why I have to use the PAK file for xbawks to consistently load before the rest of the assets? It either doesn't at all and then neither does SBG which causes the game to only allow vanilla races, or it doesn't but SBG does and then the game crashes before xbawks can load. The PAK version is fine, but seems to cause an asset mismatch with Zinc, as that's the only difference between their mods folder and mine.

is it even possible to choke on a dick? could you literally die from blowjob?

Suffocate maybe. If they hold your nose shut.

WHY DOESN'T SHE MOVE
ALL THE OTHER SHOPKEEPERS MOVE
THIS IS REALLY WEIRDING ME OUT

>she

Moving is for scrubs who can't teleport

She's just sitting there stewing about her missing arm

Now...to fill this place with tenants. And decorations.

Is there an easy way to spawn a tailor tenant? Like putting loads of sewing machines in their room or something?

>every planet has a breathable atmosphere
>every planet has life and has sapient life
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Pretty sure occupations are randomized after you do enough quests for someone.

>every planet has life
Find a barren planet

Friendly reminder that if youre not playing a human then youre playing the game wrong.

*st for snaketits in progress

1v1 me, you won't

Tenants depends upon the furnishings of the room.
See: starbounder.org/Tenants

fug

Oh well, I guess I can spawn all the different tenant types in that one building.

I know that, I was just wondering if you could get specific crew jobs from tenants, like putting a bunch of sewing machines in a room and getting a tailor.

And goddamn you guys werent joking about energy zone staves. Got my first tonight.

>Infinite energy while in the zone

That's a croc, user.

Whats with random shadowy figures running away or teleporting away when i explore some planets?

So has anyone figured out how the hell to get the crew to stop crowding the tele?

I know

Put more interactable shit everywhere.

Are you literally me?

have button activated doors blocking it off from where you put them

How many crew can you have on the ship? As many as you want?

I've heard that 8 is the limit, or is that the amount that can be on a planet with you at the end?

How do you make perfect armor? I have the blocks, but none of the recipes.

12 is the limit

As 12 after you fully upgrade ship (if you can't get more crewm, automatically means you can upgrade ship).

is it possible to get novakid crewmates?

Oh, okay. Thanks. Whats the limit on how many can be on a planet with you?

Manipulator's Table

Yes, make a room using saloon gear and slap on a colony deed to spawn a Novakid. Do enough quests for the Novakid and they'll ask to join

You can have two crew members with you on a planet at a time, but that's the limit and you also can't recruit any while both slots are filled

Seems to me it's more than 8 since I got 8 already but the ship size isn't maxxed out yet. At least according to the wiki it can go up to 10. Not sure if it can go beyond that.

I drew a thing.

Praise Floran.

imgur.com/a/b9oM9

N-nice user.

Apex please

I paid the guys for the fake licenses. Probably wasted pixels but whatever. I didn't want to do 50 missions for a bunch of random races.

It really perturbs me that those fucking bears won't sell diamond ore, too, while Im on the subject of the outpost. And yet they will sell the fucking Diamond DRILL! Is there a GOOD way of getting diamonds often? Like some kind of silly ass diamond tree or some shit? If not I'll probably cheat some in, I hate being this low on capture pods.

I think it would also be cool to be able to turn coal into diamonds via SCIENCE. Kinda like when you could turn wood into coal.

>perturbs
>diamond ore
niceme.me

Drawfriend you still there ? Wanna draw my Novaman and his nerdy novakid medic ?

shit forgot my image

Steam is acting up on me and I can't see the workshop page. Anyone know if the viera mod added viera villages to the game?

>inb4 buying the game

I bought it a long time ago before I knew Chucklefuck was full of shit.

>I bought it a long time ago before I knew Chucklefuck was full of shit.
i share your pain

>buying early access games

>tfw I preordered Starbound and had to wait almost a year before early access and then 3 years until the full game
Haha, good investment, right? Heh...

The further down you go on a planet, the more often you find diamonds.
Those white things that explode and heal you/burn you/ give you pixels also tend to turn all blocks around it into diamonds if you activate them when they are near the core.

That's a bod worth risking your meat for.

WHERE CAN I FIND ALL OF THE FETISH MODS

Is there any way to get the coordinates of my last death so I can just warp to it?

I got stuck in the fossil thing and some chucklefuck bumrushed me before I could mash out of the minigame.

THEY'RE COMING

tfw your dream mod will never be made

listen, i was young, foolish.

Do I need mods for it? Don't see it listed.

>one of my crew members set themselves on fire somehow

tell me more about it user

Are volcanic planets still the only hardest difficulty planets for legendary+ drops?

WHEN

It's pretty long so I made it a pastebin.

pastebin.com/CCj9PQgZ

>pick fish race
>can drown
uninstalled

How come /sbg/ servers don't use Frackin Races Mod?

It gives racial bonus that everyone wanted.

Where do you craft a cooking table? I've been having to go to the outpost to cook.

You need to upgrade the inventors table to craft it

>tfw you have to rebuild a lab again because of an asset mismatch trying to connect to the server despite having the correct mods
Guess I have reason to catch the remaining bugs for my collection while finding a good planet/Apex lab to take over

>racial bonus that everyone wanted.
I honestly don't give a fuck about that.

which server