Are Subaru's a meme car?

i was legitimately excited about buying a new subaru until i saw some of these reviews.

holy shit, how can a company put out such absolute shit?

consumeraffairs.com/automotive/subaru.html

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/automotive/honda.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ford gets away with it all the time and people (retarda) still buy them.
What do you want in a car?

Are you fucking stupid?

No really, are you a fucking idiot? Did you seriously post a link to Consumer Affairs?

Yeah, you have to be trolling.

How fucking dumb are you? If you believe that shit take a look at their Honda ratings.

consumeraffairs.com/automotive/honda.html

They're not shit because of what these people say. They're shit because they use CVTs, the 3.6 (and maybe others) consumes oil between changes, and they have too much safety bullshit.

>I have a 2011 Outback and I first had to add a quart of oil around 95K miles. My son in law said that they probably didn't fill it full when my oil was changed last. So I think anything of it although I told them about it and brought it for an oil change. They didn't bother to tell me about "excess oil consumption" while I was under an extended warranty. So I got the full synthetic oil change and was told the next change is due in 7K miles. At 4000 mi. the oil light came on and it was 2 quarts low! I am furious that I was not told about this while was under a warranty! Now I have 103K mi. and they probably won't offer any assistance.

Why are you listening to this site? These people are fucking stupid.

>reading consumer affairs
>taking it seriously

pick one.

>complaining that she has to add oil after 6000km
It's really not that bad. Why do some people hate the idea of maintaining their cars?

>people fall for the extended warranty may may
protip: the extended warranty is insurance you purchase to cover the dealership in the event that your shitbox was faulty. you're still entitled to warrantable repairs outside your set manufacturers warranty period. dealerships like extended warranties because they have a huge margin, they are responsible for carrying out warrantable repairs and cant just get the manufacturer to pony up outside this period.

I have a 2013 WRX 5 Door. It's a meme. There is nothing good about this cars.

I should have bought nearly anything else.

have you tried getting your revs up to the point when you get boost?

feels greentext?
>take holden astra into mechanic
>he tells me every time how shit my car is
>how he doesnt like it
>how i should just stop wasting money on it
>only problem has been one pipe at the rear of the engine

>have you tried getting your revs up to the point when you get boost?
All the time. It's still slow and still handles like shit.

Subaru reliability is a myth.

Thanks Mr.Regular

>go to Subaru
>buy 2016 Camry sti
>no ragretz

Fun car.
You shouldn't base your decision on consumer reports op. People are always more vocal when it comes to issues rather than praises.

They ruined the GT86 with their shitty flat-4 meme engine, so just for that they can't be forgiven.

Modern subarus are fucking trash

t. Subaru owner

I saw 3 Subarus within the last month

1. Had an awesome face sticker on it. Puke. Like what is this, 2004?
2. Reddit sticker of the logo
3. Reddit sticker where the head of the reddit logo was the Subaru logo

I love mine :3

>I have complained for over a year to our local Honda Dealer concerning the dust that clings to the inside of the vehicle. The district manager was asked to look at it, and he could not see how the dust/dirt was entering the interior except around the door seals. The best they could do locally was to give me the customer service # for Honda Corporation. They gave me a case # and said they would call. 3 weeks later they called and said SORRY but there was nothing they would be willing to do. My husband and I have allergies that have escalated immensely. We have pictures and they also took pictures here in Helena at the dealership.

Fucking cringe.

Pfffff

>complaining about something that happens normally and cant control

fucking people man have you read these reviews? holy fuck people are fucking retarded

Lol you fucking insecure faggot. Every car has problems if not sometimes less or more. Just maintaint he car with the frequent service and an inspection by your side atleast every week. You can run the car near perfectly (from high probs to less probs at least) for a long time.

but muh 50/50 weight ratio

You either loved Subaru at some point for their AWD capability to their against the grain engine designs and outdoors rugged styling.

Alot of people either love or hate the brand, as now the meme being a bunch of stance/vape/boyracer demographic that Subaru is nothing besides the STI.

I owned 5 Subarus and still enjoy my cars as others may enjoy any other brand with history.

The 2016 WRX is the best performance sedan for the price.

That was an emotional post.

>I have a new 2016 Civic and it is a great car. It is my fourth Civic, but there are a couple of things that I do not like about it. It does not have a CD player in it. I do not like any of the stations on the radio and I do not like the music of today. I loved listening to my music from the 50's, 60's and some of the 70's, but now I cannot do that because you opted not to put CD players in your new cars. I am not a person that has a Ipod, so that is not an option to listen to. I was very disappointed when I found out about this feature.

This is so bad it almost sounds satirical

>I have a new 2016 Civic and it is a great car. It is my fourth Civic, but there are a couple of things that I do not like about it. It does not have a CD player in it. I do not like any of the stations on the radio and I do not like the music of today. I loved listening to my music from the 50's, 60's and some of the 70's, but now I cannot do that because you opted not to put CD players in your new cars. I am not a person that has a Ipod, so that is not an option to listen to. I was very disappointed when I found out about this feature.

IT ONLY GETS BETTER

it's 53-47

oops wrong one

>I purchased a 2015 Pilot brand new and have had for 1 yr and they tell me I need new rotors and they are not covered. So basically every year they are telling me I need to replace my rotors. Really this is totally unacceptable for a reputable company as Honda is suppose to be. I should have NEVER!!! purchased this vehicle. This is absurd. They will not replace these under the warranty of 3 years 30.000 miles. Really this is a very bad situation that they have put me in. At this time I may just have my attorney get involved and then after I will make certain everyone knows not to purchase a honda because they lie about their warranties.

That's pretty god damn good.

But it isn't you moron

You really want f49/r51 so that the car rotates in a corner

50/50 weight distribution is a litmus test for bench racers

really? thats what you are going to go with for reviews? they are great cars, go drive one.

OP is a fag and Stupid as shit

I bought a 2001 impreza 5 door for $3000 and haven't had any problems so far. Just under 200,000k's. Granted I don't know too much about cars and my previous shitbox was a 1992 Daihatsu Feroza so a lot of love comes from not having to drive that anymore.

>holden astra
Literally trash

Had a pencilpusher say pretty much the same thing on our customer satisfaction surveys. Moron buys an AMG with carbon ceramic brakes and theyre undersize at 40,000kms then gets upset because it costs $9k

Yeah wrxes understeer out of the factory

They are a meme car. Bought a 2012 sti and hated it. Bland interior design with the most horrendously bad stereo speakers I've seen. Check engine light kept coming on because Subaru doesn't know how to make fucking sensors. Turned around and bought a 5.0. Best decision I've made.

>meme car

I don't know or know of a single subaru owner under 40 that doesn't vape and hasn't had new (lower) coilovers installed (by someone else)

So, what's that about all-weather reliability and blowing past everyone in the snow?

BTFO
on suicide watch

I got 3 Subis and hate vape and stacefaggotry.

Got told multiple times to lower my Impreza and other shit, but I preferred the high ride height.

I take it you know mostly impreza/wrx/sti bros?

>ive never met one

so they must just not exist then

I am a subaru owner under 40, that doesn't vape and runs stock suspension.

Do I get my special snowflake award

thats just a reflection on the type of faggot you are and the faggots you hang out with