I've been looking around for a quick car with 4 doors that's not too expensive

I've been looking around for a quick car with 4 doors that's not too expensive.

So far I've been able to check out a few cars and I have a few in mind

Here are the ones I have some interest in:

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5559719643.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5519353423.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5529384201.html

I've driven both the Black WRX and the MS3 and they were both nice cars. I prefer the Black WRX just due to looks but it isn't exactly close to stock anymore, as in the guy who is selling it flips broken cars and he replaced the whole drivetrain as the PO before him had fucked it up. It drove nice, shifted great and I couldn't notice any problems. The MS3 was nice as hell, I love the 6 gears and it feels so aggressive. Only problem was that when I accelerated lightly in any gear going forward, it sounded like a groan from the front of the engine, the owner had all the documents on everything that's been done and why the engine got replaced, and said he took it to 3 different dealers and they said it wasn't an issue. It didn't seem to lack power compared to an other MS3 I drove.

I have the 05 WRX on there because it might be worth looking into even if its out of my budget (10K)

I was also interested in an Neon SRT4 for some time but I can't seem to find one that hasn't been completely fucked, for example I found one that wasn't so bad, but it had a spun bearing and the PO was selling it for 3500.

Any advice boys?

>that's not too expensive.
SHIT THAT SURE IS HELPFUL IT'S NOT LIKE "NOT TOO EXPENSIVE" IS SUBJECTIVE IN ANY WAY

He says 10k dipshit

put your 10k down on a V8 mustang.

Fuck, forgot I'm looking for something with 4 doors.

why. you dont have friends. if you do let them take their own car.

True, But I want something to haul all the bodies along with my shit when I move

I had a mazda 3 hatchback and it was extremely reliable and being a hatchback made it extremely useful, the interior was nice and comfortable enough, I would highly reccomend the mazda.

rent a moving truck like everyone else.

Not when you are moving to your next base, the car comes with and so does all your shit

Honestly the mazdaspeed seems like a no brainer, other than the odd sound coming from the engine upon light acceleration, it definitely goes away in boost etc.

i would have your mechanic take a look at it just to be on safe side, however mazdaspeed3 has a great forum community.

Only shitboxes hold there value. Get a SAAB or Lexus and do the same for much, much less.

I love SRT4s but they're always fucked up. They just beg to be driven hard. Look into what it takes to swap out all the bushings and if you're game to do that try to find a car that's the only thing messed up with because it's pretty common and people start freaking out about the sound but it's not too expensive to refresh assuming they haven't let it go too long and a lot of boy racers sell the car immediately when something seems wrong with it at all.

So far the SRT4s Ive found have either been modded to shit, or had another issue. One I drove would start to buck over 11PSI, which I assumed was a boost leak.

>>Fun to Drive
>>Manual

Buy a saab 9-3 aero with the 2.8 turbo v6 (06+)
Get a jzw or vtuner tune
Enjoy ur insane torque

its amazing how often people forget/are simply not aware these cars exist
i bought mine for 6 grand
later models can be had with awd

Doesn't seem like a bad idea, looked and only found 1 near me with around 170K miles, bit too much for what I'm looking, trying to stay around 100k

It's really hard to find a srt4 now that isn't beat to hell and back

Which is why I basically gave up on finding one

>muh intercooler
"Danger to yourself and others on the road"

its been fixed

Volvo S60R

AWD, refined and looks mature. Great bang for buck. Responds well to mods too if desired.

As much as I've always wanted a volvo (dad owns a 72 P1800ES) I can't stomach the maintenance costs, like every time you repair or change something you need to reprogram the computer?