/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ O MOON, MOON, WHEREFORE ART THOU MOON? EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this meme sucks

Ok in all honesty I've been supporting this coin since about april but I'm really having my doubts. Is it worth hanging on to? It has literally gone nowhere in weeks.

JUST

fuck my shit up

This is turning into cringe city

Where the fuck is Signal?! where is the update he promised?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

In my opinion, it's still too early to jump ship. I'm holding my bag until at least November. A lot can happen in two months time. And I believe the devs are revving up to drop something big on us soon.

Since Pepe bcame mainstream wouldnt be logical that someone (possibly american) start selling flag/caps/tshirts etc with Pepe on it for trumps?
1. make a trumpcoin fundraiser
2. start the business
3. sell things/tweet about it etc make it popular
4. after a while start selling it for trumps too, basically advertising it
5. X ℅ of profit goes back to buy trumpcoins

why the fuck havent you been short selling m8 The best thing about it is that it goes fucking nowhere, predictably. Can literally make 10% profit every 2 hours.
Now that you've done nothing with the coin and have nothing you're gonna jump ship just before we go to the moon, get rekt.

Thanks for the idea user.

Rip, bout to make some money

I'm not american so it does not matter, since I'm not able to create a smoothly working system for american customers (diff timezones/shippings etc).

what stinky tint of beige are you good user?

>how long must we wait.
>the silence, so cold.

I still truss, but I wonder what could be causing the delay.

I'm Hungarian.

Tomorrow better be the day. The clock is ticking. The week is halfway out. The only thing keeping me chill is the fact that their silence is significant.

They'd already be on damage control if something was wrong. My gut tells me it's big. Needs to be revealed with a bang. But my calender says the fukkin election will be over before we hear anything.

What is the difference between a SuperPAC and a regular PAC? SuperPACs have no limit to the amount of money they can spend?

A few days is almost up...

I don't mind waiting that much. The Lack of information, the nearly total silence of them is, what is pissing me off the last days.
Also i think it was friday where they said 'a few more days'.

At this point i understand the
>just a few more days goyim
people.
I think about getting at least half of my Trumps out, if the 'few days' turn out to be a week or more.
This is very unprofessional. I understand if there's problems and they fucked up their timeline.
I don't understand letting us in the dark.

Hey all, this is Chris. As some of you know, the project has been at a stand still lately. Though I have other endeavours I am currently exploring, I'd like to step in again for a bit and let you know of something I am currently working on regarding Trump Coin. Since I founded this coin, I thought it would be important to make a legitmate update and share some interesting news with you.

There wer rumors in the past of an Alex Jones Show mention and that undoubtedly made the coin's price rise in value. Unfortunately the project manager at that time turned out to be untrustwrothy, so I had no choice but to intervene.

Now, I would like to share some ongoing developments concerning an actual legitimate AJ Show mention that will involve Trump's ex-manager Corey Lewandowski. Corey and I share a mutual friend (music industry) and we have been communicating regarding a number of subject's related to Trump's bid for presidency. Contrary to what you might have heard in the main stream media, Corey left the campaign amicably and has no hard feelings whatsoever towards Trump.

After mentioning the Trump Coin project, Corey seemed very interested in learning more. He was aware of Bitcoin and crypto in general, so naturally a coin related to Trump's POTUS run intrigued him.

As it stands now, Corey is scheduled to make an appeaance on Jones radio show very soon. I am continuing to speak with him and I believe that venue would be a great way to market the coin and it's primary mission of supporting Donald Trump's campaign.

I techincally hold half of the Trump Fund, and my pure intention is to use it in whatever capacity I am able to aid Trump's bid for the whitehouse. This is a position I will not budge from and my past actions have proven this.

I feel that radio silence, as there has been forthe past few weeks, is unfortunate and unfair to those who continue to suppor tthe coin.

Remember the primary goal of this project is to support Trump! Stay strong.

Regards,
Chris Cowie

Alright, but I think that image was posted earlier on bitcointalk by Chris.
Can't check now, but looks like the same pic. So...

(Are you gonna post on there?)

timestamp or fake. your picture is old. why would someone take the time to write this? and here instead of the BCT thread.

also, if you are from Aberdeen, rumour has a U. Yanks write just the O.

new fud techniques though.

a) this isnt on any of the threads
b) chicken is utterly unreputable and likely looking to cash in on the radio silence

wait til sig posts

Yeah thats probably the best thing to do right now

UPDATE ALREADY YOU CUUUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Copy that post to Ann page then.

I hope this is true. That'd be awesome. A would send this thing through the roof.

Im still picking out my lamborgini color

Your writing is too coherent to be chicken

Come on signal its been a few days already

>That moment when you realize the devs are the actual FUDers

Fake until proven otherwise.

September full speed ahead... r-right g-guys?

If you have an account get posting

He follows a lot of people, but Harlan Hill has followed @TrumpcoinG.
Definitely a good sign.

Who?

TrumpCoinG is not associated with TrumpCoin. He just posts about it.
Read the OP

So? It's exclusively for the coin. And the most active one.

Still a good sign faggot

And got Harlan's attention. Kinda big deal I'd say for a new handle.

I did not say it's bad. I just don't see it as that good of a sign. He follows 33k people. What are the odds he's just having man Trump supporters on his list.

I could be wrong, but right now i don't see it.
And yes it want it to succeed, but i'm getting more and more nervous

Dont get nervous bro, you have to be tough and and have balls to earn chad status

I know... But i don't think these posters are any more calm than me, when minor things like this, cause criticism to be handled like this (looking at the posting speed on this thread).

I think you're all just as nervous as i am. i don't blame you.

You're not wrong. It is minor because he's likely following many just because they tweet about trump and his bot picks them.

You think dread knows or cares that his good rep will be gone if trumpcoin fails?

i think he does, as he is a well trusted member of the crypto community

hey guise PRAISE KEK xD

when is trump coin gonna make me rich? should I put up frog pictures for dat extra meme magic to come my way? xD

I can't wait until TRUMPcoin becomes the US reserve currency and all the normies buy in and make us rich!

lol that volume.. is pitiful.Truly, I pity you guys who are trying to stay hyped up about this. Hey, maybe you're just not flapping your wings enough. Come on, flap harder, assholes.

fud more but when we finally make it to 50$ a coin you will be crying and suiciding

You have to go back

Yeah that's your little juvenile fantasy. But can't you hear the dissonance as it grates against reality? Clock's a tickin chumpettes..

fudders sure are getting desperate now...

The only asshole here is you who has been fudding for months on a fledgling altcoin project. You're a loser.

Theyre pretty funny, always bring me a smile with their "so hardcore serious businessman" attitude. Kinda cute even, like a child.

devs have pneumonia tier energy levels. someone act like siege and fuck the thread up, that got them to post

I still think the devs are purposely trying to drive down the price for a last minute cheap buy for themselves or a third party.

Thats one way to see it

I would be extremely worried If I were the devs and they don't deliver because they posted their real names online and shattered the dreams of a few crazy desperate NEETS. And we all know what happens when a desperate NEET who has nothing to lose finally snaps

Not much

I think the update will come within this week, if not: the devs fucked up

oooh yeah they did

Thats our trump-card, they have to deliver

Everyone should make an account and post on the ANN thread and try to get them to give us some form of update. We've been loyal to this project for weeks and they've been continuously fucking us and keeping us out of the loop

Everyone calm down the devs are doing the best they can. If they don't have everything in place jus yet. There isn't much point in constantly telling us is coming. Better to just keeping working at whatever they're working on.

Yup on it bro

Do you say that with any authority? Signals said a few days on friday. We are there.now

Yeah. Not looking super hot. I just sold ~6k on Yobit. Saw someone else dumping too.

Developers don't really seem to care enough to post even the occasional update.

FUCKING BITBOBB LITERALLY SOCKPUPPETING BUT FORGOT TO LOG INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT

I saw that lmao

LMFAO never fails to dissapoint

Who made the trumpcoin website? it's fuckin glorious....

Isn't the developer's name and picture on the fucking website you fucking neet?

Anyone know whats going on here? who is he even replying to? Why wouldn't he address the current chicken situation. things are looking dark guies

Wow. Dread is always btfo people with his passive aggressive attempts to get people to reply to him.

Is he /our guy/?

of course, he's probs here now

I fucking love dread. I hope he sticks around for a bit even if its just light a fire under the devs ass.

Why did Bitbobb edited his Post, where he basicly said he tested the query of the Support to asking people to make contribution for the Shorts?

Ok nvm he rephrased it.

Yeah and he's covering for signal who is "so busy" even though they refuse to even give a tiny hint of what the fuckers even busy with, if he's doing anything at all.

Neither one of you are wrong really. The website guys pic was up for the longest time, but now it's gone?

Of course he is our guy, but what did he post to make you say this? What's his ID in this thread?

Get off work and the whole things changed :^)

Would you prefer the update thats been built towards for ages now to be another "just wait a few more days" disappointment or just let them drop it when everythings ready?

Id prefer the latter desu

You do realize that there are less than 60 days until the election. The marketing window just gets smaller and smaller everyday.

Dread posted in the thread

Btw dread if you are here could you give us a status on how things looked before you left?

I'd prefer some insight into what the actual fuck they're doing. This isn't some top secret area 51 project, come on now.

Didnt he kinda already do that with his departure post? I doubt he knows anything judging by his most recent response.

Thats why you gotta message him

That's a huge fucking problem if I have to contact an ex-dev to get vital information. The dev team should have been periodically updating us on various milestones along the way. Keeping everything hidden till the last second is childish and disrespectful to the TC community.

I'm slowly losing faith. Still not gonna sell until November though.

>tfw when you get into trump late

>tfw when faithless scrubs sell to you in a slump

>Dev team pictures dropping like flys
what did they mean by that

>Keeping everything hidden till the last second is childish and disrespectful to the TC community.
they're probably under a gag order.

Dreads post said the treasurer is someone that has done this specific task before. That can only mean a bitcoin pac.

Search with me lads fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml

Google some bitcoin pacs aswell, there can't be that many and we can see who the treasurers were.

Where is signal from again? That could indicate where the treasurer is from

Wake me up when something happens.

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP

he said better call Saul or some shit, so we know it's. lawyer. and if he's "done this exact " thing before, we'll we know r
there aren't any trumpcoin pacs, so it would have to be bitcoin or cryptocurrency .
So a lawyer who has been in / possibly started? a pac with the words cryptocurrency, bitcoin, or maybe cryptography but that's a stretch, in the title or description

Virginia
>is for lovers

Who else besides Dread is missing??

I don't think anyone is.

there were 2 alexs