The lord returns

Alright guys, this is a limited time offer: bring me your cars and I`ll do a quick overhaul on them, tell you what works best for each model.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnoDheY6RMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What can you do fa m?

here we go

This car is beautiful, I wouldn`t change anything about it !

????????

Alright, an american classic! I know exactly what to do with it: sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

I like this one a lot, but theres always room for improvement! Lets sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

Oh man, this old Dodge has seen better days, I tell ya! You should drag it out of the garage and bring it to the A-Team. We`ll sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

I knew what to expect, but I still lol'd.

lol

I like your Volvo, especially the squared back. To honor this classic, here`s what should be done: sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

Frig off chip

Wanker

I reckon we should totally overhaul that Hitatchi (EX30?) digger.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this post, but I did.

Righto, trying to decide on a scheme to freshen up this beast Chip, what would you suggest?

What does Boyd think about all this?

Guys, guys, the man is working for FREE, let the genius do his magic!!

ayyy senpai we make it better by placing a set of ASANTI wheels, running on 53", we placed a jackhammer sound system with bose speakers, 45 lcd screens and 2 ipads on the front bumper, a nice two tone scheme with tribal on the sides and the new muhammad new sweden mk4 bodykit.
And now you're officially pimped

El freaking Camino! I worked on quite a number of these. It has latin roots, so you should sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

so ugly lol

Let's hear it

>El freaking Camino! I worked on quite a number of these.

>a Daewoo pretending to be a domestic

Don't worry f a m I got you covered.

Real gangstas drive nissans so we put a nice bodykit on it, slapped the most exclusive tribals with sparkled paint and since you like posting on an anime imageboard we bosozoku'd the shit out of your ride.
I declare you officially pimped

American muscle! Now we`re talking! This car is pratically perfect, but as I said, there`s always room for improvement! First, sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go! But make sure to invert the silver with the yellow this time!

This lowrider will get even lower once we even the front and the back! Lets sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

We did some research nigga, your sonic is a rebadged holden barina.
we put some knockoff AMG rims and a mercedes benz badge on the front so you can ride with style, we placed 37 lcd screens and two of em' on the foglights, who needs foglights?, And since your ride is truly australian we cut the back and made a ute, we slapped our best raptor vinyls and a set of fake HID headlamps.
I declare you king of the pimps f a m

Ah, GM, always up to something! This is kinda good looking, but a bit suburban for me. You totally should sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

Wow, you`re quite the fast drawer !

what should I do to my miat?

Ah, the car that changed the landscape of coupes. Before anything, that adorable dog`s gotta go, man, the garage is a place for men, not pets. Once you hand that car over to me, I`ll sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

I think you're being a little over-enthusiastic there, Chip. Two-tones aren't so hot on the market right now, so I'm gonna have to go with my gut feeling; give that idea a solid D. *cups hands*

Tfw i met Chip Foose once. He painted my dingus two tone silver and another color.

Foose-senpai, I'm overhaulin' my Nip shitbox and I need your help!
I've got the two tone with signature Foose stripe going, but I feel its missing that little something that screams "kustom". What do I need to do?

Woah there, you saying the genius made a bad call? How dare you, old man? Imma prank the shit outta you!

You`re welcome !

let's go, big dog

Ah, what a beautiful nipponese work of art! But as I always say, there`s room for improvement! Lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

An old van ! Love these, but the overhaul always take double the time. Even so, you should sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

thanks chip, you're a lifesaver

user can you draw me one

Thanks for the excellent tips, senpai.
There's just one problem - you don't have any 4 stud wheels!
How am I ever going to earn the respect of the cranky Boomers at the local car show if I don't have a slick set of your wheels?

Just come to the show, the A-Team and I will MAKE a custom Foose set just for you !

agreed. chip foose over does the two-tone paint, big wheels, and lowered stance. but you have to admit, th guy is an excellent body-man. can you build an el-camaro? I think not sir

Thanks a bunch my dude!

An old fashion station wagon! Haven`t worked on those for a while, but I think I got it: sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with 2 tone paintjobs

that's fucking dope

You tell `em, bro! Its a genius work !

This thread is pure gold.

What a big Subaru! Its a bit worn out, so here`s what we`re gonna do: sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

Oooh-la-la! Le french petite! Let`s take care of that bug-like appearance: sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

German engineering at its finest! This is pretty beat up, but lets what can be done: Priority number one, completely remove the logo from the front. Then, sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Then, lower it to the ground, add Magnaflow exhausts, and some sick Foose wheels! There you go!

>yfw even the backgrounds go two tone

Chip will you help bring new life into my 2005 Mitsubishi please

Requesting sick hektik drawing.

I AM

>someone has 30+ images of chip Foose saved, and the copypasta.

I saw Chris Evans sucking dick behind a DelTaco off El Segundo

*Jacobs

Has anyone got a bigger version of that picture? It just cracks me up
>mfw two tone paintjob is just right

fuck i hate these ugly as shit double paint jobs. no color theory at all. just invisible asphalt grey and ugly baby turd yellow on top. kill yourself.

you mad bro?

>cant tell its shopped
no user, you kill YOURself

>5 lug wheels on a Twingo
I'm not sure how to feel about this

>only focuses on the lug nuts
>doesn't mention the bicycle tires

You're a special kind of autistic aintcha?

Damn right.

first we need to bury the children's bodies

>no engine mods

Hey chip, try bein' less faggy, huh?

so fucking bored

Doing the Lord's work son

Halp halp.... Just cuck my shit up

I heard that faggot Chris Jacobs was talking shit about me, but I can't figure out how when he's constantly gargling Chip's load

pls help mr.foose

Not enough silver. Also, did you sand blast it to remove any rust or imperfections?

KEK
10/10

No problem, brother!
How do you like it?

> full body wood grain graphics package
Well, looks like I'm going to have to find an El Camino to wrap.

None more 90s.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=WnoDheY6RMI
>oh jesus what is that thing?!
>sand blast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job!!!!

Hello guys, i know you've all been expecting mr.Foose to resume his fine overhaulings on your rides, and as a personal friend of the man himself i'm here to announce that he'll be back later this day.