>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:
Webms with sound
>>/wsg/brokenlink

Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/british-superbikes/bike-legend-guy-martin-believes-6805877
youtube.com/watch?v=8pMqModvYQo
youtube.com/watch?v=tRDWCLi-Io0
youtube.com/watch?v=l8MSlBXgvXc
youtube.com/watch?v=mUOmsGiirTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for everyone waiting for/writing replies in gun debate in old thread

post scenics

Yeah. He was here last night giving advice to escape police.

first for OP is a megafaggot because his thread got replies and mine didn't

Didn't he just say he was from some smaller town to not be specific

snooze you lose

Obviously everyone knows that honda a shit and don't want to post in a shit thread

He said he was in the south burbs. Close enough.

whyd you take a picture of all this grass and barely any baiku?

what a tease

>can't handle any banter

too slow bruh

>doesnt even wonder how i got my baiku inside window xp

I guess nigga

early for guy martin is pretty dang cool, aspergers aside.

mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/british-superbikes/bike-legend-guy-martin-believes-6805877

>races everything
>works as a lorry mechanic
>dem chops
>turned down top gear because they were a bunch of soft cunts
neat.

see this is a much nicer full display of whore baiku

should I finance a grom

Great credit builders!

sometimes i strip them down and take pictures too

No

i love misty overlooks like that

>bought a tractor to spread shit
Absolutely based.

Yes

>only bike? no
>limited by law to 125cc? sure
>fun second bike? yeah go for it
>are you a cuck? grom is great for you

this is like a really attractive naked woman with a forehead tattoo.

wat did you do that for?

is it tho

I am low 600s from short history I probably wouldn't be approved

cus he wanted to

My Honda cm450e won't start after running fine for months. Petcock is set to on, killswitch is on, plenty of gas in the tank, pulled the choke all the way out. The big bitch won't start no matter what I do. I checked the plugs and they seem fine, cleaned them up a little bit and slapped them back in there. Battery seems fine since all of my lights are working perfectly. Sounds exactly like it does when I try to start it with the killswitch set to off.

Anyone have any advice? I really don't want to have to take it to a mechanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pMqModvYQo

Well it's a Honda. There's your problem

Bike cleaned up pretty well with just a hose. Will have to get at the stuff that is baked on the front header and rear of the exhaust and the bits that were oily

to irk you i guess

bad meme

not bad, came out a lot better than mine did with a hose.

only if you drive it and yourself off a cliff. bonus points if you make a motovlog and spout off a couple memes (maybe overlay some epic reddit faces on the video) and yell "the narwhal bacons at midnight" as you fall to your death

are tramp stamps better?

who hurt you

pls help. Can't even drive myself into oncoming traffic at 90 mph to end it all.

Also that tool tube is toast. Rubbed through on the one bolt, almost rubbed through on the other one, and an inexplicable crack in it I can only imagine is from when it flew off the back.

>watching guy martin interview
>literally cannot understand him
this is pretty funny.

Do the lights work?
probably electrical.

Yeah, the lights work fine. Brights come on and everything. No flickering or anything.

Would a bump start be a bad thing to do in this situation?

such a big investment to lose too man, shitty deal.

This one is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRDWCLi-Io0

I actually tried that from first gear and didn't have any luck.

I am watching this. the bantz are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8MSlBXgvXc

is that a harbor freight lift?

are you getting spark? take a plug out and hold it by the block.

yes in both cases.

>that part where he starts looking under the hood on the Red Bull truck
this motherfucker.

Kek, just wondering if there's a different option or if I should just buy the same tube

yep, incredibly handy and pretty well built considering is from HF

maybe try a pouch like mine instead?

kek I missed that when is that at?

35:30

Give me a second to check.

oh I am only at 20 min. looking forward to it

thats not stevens pass is it?

i also figured why the dr650 felt so anemic compared to my dads, fuggin throttle was getting jammed with sand and oil in the housing at like 2/3-3/4th full throttle.

Maybe. I want to put the rack back on but I have to figure out the spacers first.

I also wish I had the pro moto billet rack

nope

are you, like me too cheap to pay for it?

Pulled out just the right plug and tested it and got no spark whatsoever. I also got a stupid amount of probably toxic fumes in my face. What does this mean?

it means your ignition is faulty. so either your switch is on, or your CDI box is faulty.

also those fumes are gas so you know your fueling is ok.

watch this, make sure you were doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUOmsGiirTU

did you ground it to the engine?

and don't listen to the other guy, your shit is probably just flooded kek. spin it over with the plug out and then try again

Yeah, I watched this one. Killswitch is off, so I guess that means it's the CDI box? Am I going to pay a fucking fortune to get this thing fixed?

this is also accurate

post pics of your plugs m8.

post pics of your dick

Yeah, it's grounded to the engine. Tried holding it up against the bitch and didn't get anything. At one point I think I saw it spark, but way further down on the plug, like not even near the gap at all.

try cleaning the plugs and recheck spark, you cna do the noob test and hold the plug, if it zaps you, you know you have spark, just not in the right place

Of course. Look what happened last time i wanted a rack on a motorcycle. Made my own and broke my bike

>tfw when wrecked hard today
>tfw I'm gonna buy back my bike from insurancd and become a track day only bro
It could be worse I guess, I could have died.

Hey dbt, what's a good cheap brand for helmets?
Going to take my riding course in the next 2 weeks.

Where should I hold the plug? I've been wearing my riding gloves while working on this shit because I can't find my work gloves on today of all days.

those look pretty fouled m8. go get some new plugs. if you can, take a pic with a flash and in focus.

just got one of these bay boys yesterday, 1k, didn't run but got it running today, 4into1, sounds good as fuck but gotta get the carbs sync'd

anywhere on the engine with bare metal, if you arent sure hold it against a head of a bolt.

you're running too rich. get new plugs

nice. I am thinking about a GL1000...

How's that? I actually had some backup plugs but they were the wrong size I think.

see how black the top of the plugs are? that's all carbon. that's why you were only getting spark from the middle of the plug.

You're gonna want to lean out your carbs a bit

So should I just use less choke? I usually pull it about 3/4 of the way out when I start up the bike otherwise it kind of fizzles out. Then I'll close it entirely about a minute into my ride.

Yeah, I did that and didn't get any spark at all.

it's not surprising those plugs aren't sparking.

That's way above my knowledge. I have no idea how to adjust carbs or anything.

Pictured, my shitty plug next to a nice clean one that's just a little too big.

Will everything be alright if I leave the plugs out over night and the holes they go in exposed or should I close them up?

Just wad up a piece of paper towel and stuff it in the holes

Or just thread them in a couple threads

you should close them up, but you can just stuff some paper towel in the hole.

plugs are fine, stuff the holes with a paper towel just in case. you might want to jump the bike next time you start up, since you may have drained the battery doing the dead cranks. even though your lights are on, the battery can be too low to charge the solenoid, run the starter, and spark.

Alright, thanks for all the help guys. I'll report back tomorrow after I've thrown some new plugs in there. kkk you're not nearly as big of a faggot as everyone says you are.

np m8. I had the same problem with my SL125

KKK is only a "faggot" because he doesn't give these cunts the attention they so desperately crave.

He's gave some shitty advice and said some stupid shit, who fucking doesn't. He's a good guy though, his level of tolerance is fucking impressive to have stuck out this garbage general.

Alaska checking in.

It's fucking EZ m8. To lean them out all you'll need is a drill, a wood screw, and some pliers.

There should be a little round circle of metal with a hole in the middle where this screw is on your carbs. Just drill into it a bit, screw the screw into it, then use the pliers to pull it out and turn the flathead screw in between 1/2 and 1 turn. Do the same for the other one and bam, carbs leaned out.

Do not listen to this

hows mosquito season going?

>Don't listen to this
u wot m8? That's literally how you do it.

as for leaning the carbs, this usually entails going to a smaller jet and making the needle thinner i think. your carbs just dont go rich over time. if the problem is persistent, it might help to run a hotter grade plug instead in the meantime, since that's a cheap option.