Well, it's settled Veeky Forums. I'm packing my bags. I created this thread to say goodbye...

Well, it's settled Veeky Forums. I'm packing my bags. I created this thread to say goodbye. This site has no quality content to offer. It's just "assmad" this and "assmad" that. People do no have arguments here, they just cherry pick points and mock eachother. Very few people are actually interested in the truth, most are just loud assholes who tumble into one Internet fight after another. Sure, there are an occasional good post here and there but you're looking for diamonds in a trash dump. This place is not making me happy, it's making me sad. I'm turning into a bitter horrible person. I'm sorry but I just can't stay. I know most of you won't care but I just wanted you guys to know. I'll be blocking this site off my computer to prevent myself from returning. I've enjoyed my time on this site but I've just been wasting too much time. I'll miss you guys....

Alphonse

2015-2016

It's about time

>Veeky Forums made you bitter about cars
>/v/ made you bitter about video games
>etc
>tfw

Alphonse don't leave. We love you. You know damn well those "diamonds in the trash dump" are the threads you post every day. This board won't be the same without you.

Today is the day Veeky Forums becomes a little better.

Don't forget to close the door.

Here's your attention you bloody disaster.

Can I become you?

See you on Veeky Forums and /adv/ after sucking Corey's AID instead peenur you faggot.
>he drives a Ford while getting fucked by some literal faggot in a civic
>not even noob gains
>never making it
Pick 3

Did your therapist tell you to blog about how you really feel? Get fucked you useless faggot nigger. Take that shitty furfaggot with you.

Enjoy your busted ass grandma's Malibu.

See you next week.

Oh, yea. I forgot to tell you that corey isn't real. He's a character I made up by samefagging. I gotta go for real this time. I'm deleting all my anime and reaction folders.

>implying this is the real alphonse

At least accept this parting gift

I fucking knew it
>role playing this hard
Do you even watch anime?

more like parting yiff

yes, i do.

>1 year
Good get the fuck out spic.

For the longest time I thought this picture was of the window to a clothing store and the guy standing there was a mannequin.

F

gonna miss you dog

Did somebody actually spend time making this?

A clothing store with chocolate?

this

I appreciated your hard work and effort Alphonse, your dedication has caused much turmoil to both the lolnopay janny and the autistic userbase of Veeky Forums.

I promise to further your cause, from this day on i will endeavor to carry on from where you left off.

Goodnight sweet prince.

>went to Veeky Forums to be happy
>expecting a website full of bitter virgin conspiracy theorist lowlifes to be a happy place

Very few actually manage to leave this site, it's a black hole. I've seen your posts and you didn't seem that bad besides for being a newfag.

tl;dr: see you tomorrow

Fuck off and die tripfag

>no trip
bye faggot. I hope the life of constant dick sucking your new boyfriend provides brings you the happiness you sought.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD