Tesla Model S crash after flying 82+ft in the air

>Earlier this week, a 18-year old took her father’s Tesla Model S for a ride with 4 of her friends in Pullach, Germany. She was reportedly driving at an excessive speed and lost control in a turn. The vehicle jumped off-road “and flew 25 meters [82 ft] through the air” and crashed in a field at full speed before rolling over at least once.

electrek.co/2016/05/06/tesla-model-s-crash-large-crumple-zone-gallery/

What a surprise, a female was driving.

First comment on the birth of a new meme

> the front-end of the Model S is completely destroyed while the cabin itself remains whole. This highlights the importance of a large crumple zone, like the Tesla Model S’ front trunk (frunk), something easier to design with electric vehicles due to the lack of engines and the use of smaller motors

Thank God it was electric! Electric cars win again!

I wish it wasn't that bitch deserves to die, it was very lucky she didn't kill anyone.

Engine would've been directed/fallen away from the cabin. Moot point.
Not that logical reasoning works with those people.

>womyn

>tripfags

So you have a replay in slow motion of the crash?
Can we see it to?

Fucking retard.

He isn't wrong though.
men>women

Wat. Basic car design and plain physics. Besides, from the damage we can see, an engine would've played little role in this.

attention whores=women

What's with idiots crashing Model S cars left and right?

Is it just that those cases get always reported or is it that mostly idiots drive them / can't handle them?

Except men are objectively superior to women. The only redeeming value of women is to make children.

Its just news worthy because of tesla, there a thousand of crashes every day.

Can't handle the instant torque

Wait do rear engine cars just not exist anymore

and sandwiches

White knight spotted. Women rarely ever actually contribute anything to society. Prove me wrong (protip: you can't).

American cars still can't turn, I see.
For real though, the Model S is just a fast sedan that happens to be electric. It still handles like a luxury car.

The roof looks suspiciously intact for a car that rolled

Would porche girl had survived if she drive a tesla

VQtorious did the report since he's an expert on cars "rolling over" without roof damage or broken windows.

>Handles like a luxury sedan
>Clearly hasn't driven a luxury sedan in the past 6 years.
>Air bag suspension with sport mode on a car with a low center of gravity and RWD.

Come on. Have you test driven a Tesla or a 300c?

>Crashes into a perfectly plowed empty field

Jesus fuck she's lucky.

>perfectly plowed
>lucky
No, she's not lucky, she's in Germany.

Should have played more model s driving simulator

>What a surprise, a female was driving.

Actually it kind of is, men are more likely to get in this kind of high speed insane crash. Women dominate the slow speed accidents like playing pin-ball in parking lots hitting a dozen cars, it's usually men turning their cars into 100mph missiles and careening off of roads.

I've driven a friend's SRT8 Charger conefagging and it can pull lateral Gs, but it plows like a mofo. It's sloppy on transitions and slow to rotate. It does have a lot of mechanical grip, though the steering feel is poor enough that it's hard to exploit its limits.

It handles pretty damn similarly to how a Mercedes E-Class or BMW 7er handle.

women will find a way to wreck a car that literally drives itself

>2015 model S will not turn

kek

Aside from the SMART cars and the new Twingo, manufacturers have pretty much abandoned rear engine cars, with the exception of high performance exotics.

Keep thinking this and I'm sure you'll remain a sad faggot for the rest of your life.

I'd say it's both. It's interesting to report because it's a Tesla, and the people who buy them are usually people who dont know shit about cars and cant handle the instant torque and power.

Nice driving yurop

its not instant
you have to wait for the suspension to catch up
I think a mistake people make is to respond to early and thus create further movements rather than just letting it settle

Men make better sandwiches

ahahahah how the fuck do you manage this

>german "women"

Dumme Fotze.

And yet Americans give licenses to even younger people than 18 year olds.

>dat pic

The very moment you realize your average customer is a complete moron.

This
a VW beetle would of survived the crash just as well

It's a combination of

>Instant torque and power
>Bad drivers
>Car is literally a sedan to get you from point A-B, not a racecar and people think it somehow is, because it has a good 0-100.

I think this realization is the prerequisite for even becoming a car salesman.

>what is men drive a shit ton more than women

kindof. im in canada and we have graduated liscencing systems, where you can only do a few things with your G1 (lerners permit) but you need a full liscence holder (G) with you to drive. at 18-19 you get a full liscence after getting a G2, for which you have to pass a driving test. im pretty sure its the same in most states

In my state you can get a learner's permit at 15.5 which lets you drive with a licensed driver in the car with you. If you pass driver's ed, you can take the test and get your full license at 16, but you're not allowed to have anyone besides immediate family members riding with you for the first six months. If you don't take driver's ed you have to wait until you're 18 to take the test.

911?

This guy gets it

I got my full G when I was 17
The system is still shit because most of those driver's education places don't teach you shit. I spent my time there watching 50 year old safety videos, it was actually pretty comfy

More like what a surprise, a teenager who probably has little road experience was driving.

wat
that's not how engines work in the majority of collisions, especially jumping-rollover bullshit. they're supposed to drop under the car when forced down by a colliding car, they don't just fall away in an accident --they can't, for a FWD car it would have to take the whole front axle with it.

In my state you are allowed to get your learners at 14, but you have to have a licensed driver until 16 or something, then you get your real license and there are still rules on curfew and passengers for 6 months.

>literal grade schoolers are allowed to share the road with you
I'm so sorry

>The roof looks suspiciously intact for a car that rolled

I used to date this one girl from a rich family. Her mother had a Tesla Model S P85+ and the dad had a Ferrari FF. We were about to go on a trip to their lake house and they told me and my gf to drop the family dog off at the animal boarding house or whatever.

So we pack up the dog in the Tesla and proceed on our way. I'm driving (lol at letting gf drive), and this is the first time I've ever been in a Tesla. As soon as I get out of the neighborhood I go full Dagumi. That shit can fly I tell you what. The torque is completely ungodly.

>I made a statement, and it is impossible to argue with my statement, therefore I win XDDDDD

>driving is dangerous
lmao

In my country you pay goverment money, they give you licence.
No test, no nothing. Many stupid women in cellphone, worst place.

>what is burden of proof
why are all /r9k/ beta shitposters so fucking stupid?

PROTIP:
You're more likely to die in an auto accident than get raped by a pack of angry niggers.

I really hate this guy

Maybe YOU are

Behind many of the strongest men in history is a strong woman. It may not often work out in reality the way modern feminists want it to with women in the leading role or making history on their own but to say they have no value in society is even more ignorant. Good women make good men stronger.

The guy who makes these comics is such a fucking nu-male faggot.

it's pretty obvious, since i don't live in a nigger-populated country

Is this what happens when redditors and nu-males buy a car with actual power?

What? You do know you can by hand pull out CV axels Enough force and the engine will come out leaving everything else there.

really though how do they figure 82 feet

~*~*physics*~*~

same way they measure shot put throws.

tape measure

>really though how do they figure 82 feet

I think its an est. 25 meters and then converted u fucking moron

Inb4 all tesla model S threads have pictures of teslas with wings.

Porsche girl was going at the very least 200km/h, they can easily go 300km/h. The car hit a concrete pillar and was torn into tiny pieces. Looks like the tesla was going like 100 and just busted through a fence.

To be completely fair, I drove a bud's BMW M5 before, and before that point had never driven anything with >300hp. 560hp was too much to handle, I had to quickly let off the gas and let it coast down to reasonable speed because I simply can't control it. It's not a bad thing not to be able to control a high power car, most people aren't nascar drivers. It's just a bad idea to buy one if you know you can't control it. That's why I don't own anything with over 270hp, and will be just as happy if I never do.

>german driving skills

do you really think the car will jettison the engine mid air without any initial impact to make it detach before the big impact?

The only notable Tesla crash with deaths was in LA a few years ago.

Two Urban Youths stole a Model S. Drove it around town at 100 mph. Hit several cars and a utility pole. Which caused the car to split in two. The rear half flew up in the air and wedge it self in between some cement walls of a jewish temple(oy vey). The front half kept going and hit more cars. The Dindus were not wearing their seat belts and were ejected from the car. They still managed to survive long enough to die later in the hospital.

>can't handle an m5
What the fuck are you, a 16 year old Asian girl?

>two black kids dead
>tesla destroyed
>damaged jewish temple
>looks like it got a honda too

I love it.

Calm down Jerome, we all know the V12 in your bus makes more power

>It's built like a tank!

Guess you're fucked if you crash with another tesla then.

>it can bear the load of 5 extra model t's
>so if more than 5x the earths gravity acceleration acts on the car while its flipped over it will shatter
>my face when that's not all that much in terms of car crash forces

Not my fault your bitch ass can't handle a car that has no balls.

Re-read your sentence

You know what I meant faggot, if a car has any power you back away life a scared little pussy.

It's not even bad drivers, no other road going car has been made like it no normal person would have experienced the instant power this cars offers before. More crashed will come yet, the only people who were ready for this car are drag strip drivers or people with the sense to take it slowly.

wait isn't that a boy

holy fuck those gas prices please no

One day it'll be like that again and every idiot who bought a fuck huge SUV or truck will be bitching and crying

Because they're fucking stupid and only actually fashionable in the 1930s.

top laff m8

>woman
>drivers

Does anyone besides the reddit user base actually buy tesla?

I suggest to apply less throttle next time

Don't think the jump in power is difficult. I've just gone from 190hp to over 400 and I'm fine with it.

please

I've gone from 20 hp to 100 hp bikes, with out a problem. Jumps in power mean a lot more on bikes too.

>jettison

Full kek. Your usage of proper terms probably shouldn't make me laugh as much as it did man.