Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3cYomRw-s4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well this is a disaster

You're a big fag.

someone make a proper OP

>doesn't make a thread even though the last one is voided
>complains when someone else does

This, seriously. These OPs are stupid but they can be easily avoided by someone not being a lazy shit.

Where can you level your Espers in FFBE?

I can't find it in the menu. Does it get unlocked later at some point or am I just blind?

There's an Espers menu in the main menu of the game, try scrolling left or right.

Alternatively, long press the esper's portrait when you're in that menu for swapping espers around.

Thanks.

Different question: What should Lapis be used for to not waste it?

You'll need to expand your material and unit inventory a bit, and I'd say use some to expand your friend list some too.

Other than that, save for 11x Summon Ticket packs, but don't actually buy any unless you're planning on summoning right then. No need to spend all your lapis right away if you don't need to.

Good use: Rolling for units (if you don't have a good team OR if it's a good banner), increasing friends limit, increasing materials(you need 80 to be able to have every material so far)

OK use: Equipment limit, unit limit, more crafting slots, refills if you're over rank 40 or so

Shitty use: Reviving, Item limit, refills if you're under rank 40, magic keys
It's a good idea to max your friend limit soon, because some of the trophies are really hard without that. And it will pretty much pay for itself when you do get those.

Agree on saving the lapis, I bet we will get some good promotions like the daily 250 pull from JP, or the 11x pull for 5000 that comes with a guaranteed 4* or higher.

Well as long as the gameplay isn't glitchy all should be well.

In case some of you don't know, this is worth noting, the armor/weapon recipes you get in BE from events aren't one-time use, they will always stay in your recipe list so it's only the matter of getting enough materials to craft the same thing x ammount of times, granted, future events will only give you one of certain event-eclusive material, but there have been cases where they send another copy of these as the event went on, so if possible get more than one of the Gravity rods, since being able to give gravity to multiple mages in your team is pretty fucking great

>Canadian currency
How embarrassing, kupo.

not much better in usd

>extravagent

Would you fucking stop already?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

That monster murdered his brothers! Larsa would be a much better leader.

>typed up a "killing traitors working for the goddamned senate of all things is not bad" post
>then picture finally loaded

What the hell is your problem, shitposter?

>so if possible get more than one of the Gravity rods
Pretty sure you can only have 2 max, because the Stone needed to make it will be only given twice, if I read it right.

>people getting excited about +30MAG rods
>weapons already getting to +50 attack
Drawing mages feels bad man

well the +50 weapons only show up later on in the game, this one should be fairly easy to get, and magic generally deals more damage than physical attacks

I feel you. I only got Kefka and Golbez as as good characters that can actually do dmg.
Cleles isnt higl lvl enough to learn focus tough.
And I dont have a single good physical dmg dealer.

>well the +50 weapons only show up later on in the game
>mfw been rocking Murasame and a +50 attack Axe since Island 1

Maybe I should learn how to make ops. Im usually 100 post out of a thread anyways

kek youtube.com/watch?v=B3cYomRw-s4&feature=youtu.be

>I want ysh bsb, so I did110 pulls and got nothing, so i'm quitting.

>I used to pull for my favorite characters but recently I've been pulling for strong relics, and kept pulling for good ones, despite never playing xiv before and not caring about them.

>In the end, even if i got what i want. I feel empty. what comes next is to level up that character for the boss It has become a routine chore. I no longer feel any enjoyment

>I can't resist pulling everytime a new gacha arrives, and I've been constantly micromanaging my stamina to not waste any. This is an addiction.

>If this goes on, it is just waste of time and money hence i am selling all my items, and quitting ffrk i've spent X thousands of dollars (you can tell from the equipment i'm selling) I have no regrets

maybe you should learn how to make posts first

>I spent x thousands of dollars
>I no longer feel enjoyment
Hm, I wonder why.

In BE, MAG is needed more for healing right?

Tifa is here!!

SPR is what is mainly used for healing.

Healing has terrible scaling, so don't bother too much about maxing it, get some survability too. It scales out of both SPR and MAG, but a lot more from SPR.

Huh, 'kay then.

>You will never eat out her ass

time for death.

>do only a single draw for the princess since the upcomming event's banner is better
>get Ghido's Whisker
Not Faris related, but still quite cool. Now that I've got Ghido's Whisker and Moore Branch, Exdeath is a pretty cool fellow - though it feels hard to fit these soulbreaks that I want to use one after the other in with Momento Mori - Dark Zone, because doom countdown.

Does Dark Zone have much weight to it without Momento Mori?

Now I actually feel better about my chances vs the Demon Chimera if I can forge a Hero Ring for Exdeath and make a Drain for him. At least with his insane Mag I can make drain somewhat effective in damaging the Demon Chimera and not have to Cura spam for just him.

Though I wonder what is the best grounds to farm for the Ice Megacrysts? I just opened the Kolokos Marsh exploration and I feel that may be the best spot. I'm hoping for a good to decent banner to roll on given I now have 7 tickets to burn for a roll.

>Does Dark Zone have much weight to it without Momento Mori?
It's literally a -ja spell split into two hits without it, so no.

That's kind of a shame.

I wish there was a magic life siphon.

Nice victim blaming

tfw

You're the best OP. The faggots who cry about muh pastebins and other superfluous crap only have themselves to blame.

The kobold marsh is the best desu.

The new maps have 5 collection spots instead of 3, but the spots drop less items so I think it evens out in the end. The new maps do have a better exp/energy so if you also need to level your units I'd go for them.

Faris is cute!

t. totally not OP

>this damage control
poor little baby upset his precious little pastebin wasn't included?

pastebins a shit who even reads that stuff

Reminder that Terra is shit.

struck a nerve? Now I'm certain you are the OP, good job, you made the thread before anyone else and decided to act like a "pro cool edgy vandal", sorry but they don't hand out medals for that

I feel your pain. I have Exdeath as my sole source of damage. Cecil is my tank and the only source of physical DPS I have is Rain and Lass which sucks because they don't have their 6* forms yet to redeem them. I need the Gravity Rod for the VoidTree so that he can perform better.

Second island treasure chests sure are lacking
>corpse fly
>god's reliquary
>megacites
wow, so hard to find!

third island, I mean

>don't play RK
>get this

>don't play RK
>post screencap of game you don't play

Same

Yeah they suck in terms of dropping good stuff. I would rather they had better weapons since the sword selection is rather lacking.

Though is it my poor luck or am I not getting Ice Megacrysts for the Hero Ring? I just did 3 runs of the Kolokos Marsh map and only got 1 Ice Megacryst. And I am 5 away from forging the first Hero Ring.

You idiots let discuss ff fagoots make a op. And then you continued to post in it? Fucking sheep.

Make another one if you don't like it you whiny bitch. Seriously, I see a lot of people complaining but not one person doing anything about it.

Yeah, I don't really mind awakening materials in the chest, but at least make it so that it's stuffs like Sacred Crystal or Mystic Ore instead of dumb stuffs like Golden Egg.

Who the fuck cares.

Who cares. When the op maker comes back on, he'll make a new one and we will migrate

I made Dark Zone and Full Break last night to beat CM Bahamut, and I am very surprised at how much I like DZ/MM. I was sure I would wake up and curse my dumb tired self for breaking my day 1 orb hoarding, but DZ/MM is legit.

Without EnDark or fancy SBs or any support at all except FB, I'm hitting for 9999x2 on a U+. That's nuts.

Oh, so "discuss ff faggits" user is this shitposter. Why am I not surprised?

intense false-flagging itt

Oh geez buddy, sure messed up there huh

Too late, lad, you got caught.

>damage control

Will he be good?

Are we waiting for an actual thread again or are we rolling with this one?

tidus is one of the beloved protags of the japs of course he will be god tier

fucking lemmings face

It'd be weird if he isn't. Though he probably won't be top tier unless they give him a Dual Wield that makes so sense like they did with Lightning.

You know how to make one? Go for it. We're on 245 now.

Dayum.

dual wield was a mistake

Lightning was

>new release
>will he be good?
He'll be busted as shit. And after that, Squall will be busted as shit, and after that Cloud will break the game and come with free Exceed Rings and only be 8* so people spend thousands of dollars trying to get him.

>don't have to worry about the slot machine in BE

feels good man. free of the jewgle at last. no more reliance on lucky pulls.

Thread maker sucked too much cock to even update the thread number I think. The next thread should be CCXLVII.

But BE is a slot machine. You only feel like it isn't because reroll season probably netted you good stuff.
You'll never get good stuff again because shit rates user, then power creep will hit and you won't be able to do anything except spend money.

It just needs to last me 61 more days tbqh

Well since characters like Cecil and Exdeath are still really damn good even in JP, we've got a long time before power creep truly gets in the way.

Sorry guys I could have made a new one but I was really drunk from partying out with bitches and hoe's. No but really the user who keeps saying "New" should learn to make one, it's not hard.

I don't get what's so good about Exdeath. Most mages seem comparable.

Really high MAG + super durable. Good Limit, tons of spells. Also he naturally learns Meteor and Double Black Magic at 6*

He's durable as fuck for a mage along with Auto-Regen, and he gets dualcast Meteor at 6*.

>last four times clicking on the summon simulator on the wiki has given me Artemios
>know that if I do it in game I'll just get Shadow

I was about to rant on how she's not the best character, but then I remembered she was the one who started the powercreep, so you're right.

At this point Kefka is better. ExDeath's 6* is amazing though, Dual Magic, Meteor and a passiva that makes killer passives work on magic.

I was doing lots of 11x rolls in it the other day, managed to get 2 Lightnings in a row. You're not fooling me game, I'm not spending my shekels with you.

>Make last single pull I'll be able to manage before the VIII event ends
>3*
I'm crying.

I'm crying that you wasted mythril on the trash taht is FFVIII

Ill save a copy of the new thread on a notepad, along with a generic picture.

Chocobos are cute. CUTE.

They actually aren't. They taste fucking great though.

Fuck I just noticed this old geaser is back, the one where you can't hit with melee. And I have no MAG synergy weapons.

Anyone have a Kefka or Edea RW I can use?