Second for quitting job today

>some user posts this guy
>youtube.com/watch?v=3UpxoSNnCf8

>been watching his videos for 48 hours straight almost
I just wanna go dirt bike man...

Rate my yellow curry shit bike

Here's your (You).

7th for nanner ninja beer night

theres a track near me that wants 120 for the day of riding and gear on their bikes.
I wanna do it.

nth for teach me to invest

ive asked you already how you are liking it you never replied :(

I feel like I need to ride

>gas
>check tire pressure

Then where do I go?

ever turn you get to throw a coin

Do you need a destination?

Yeah I don'l like wandering around on my bike.
it's boring

Then fire up Google Maps and find somewhere that looks interesting.

Saw this today and you just reminded me of it.

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/5566163738.html

>Would get it if i didn't just buy a bike
>That boxed 80s look
>It'll never come back into style

lol :D that thing looks like it'd be a badass track bike

would absolutely destroy my little ninja. been riding for 2 months now and already want more power.....1st gear is so short and slow

>been riding for 2 months now and already want more power.....1st gear is so short and slow
Why people shouldn't start on 250s.

Thanks you could have rated
Its a shit bike but ill ride it till im old. It saved my life when i had a crash a few months ago. Would have died if i was on a plastic cuck sports bike

>Thanks you could have rated
Upvoted

>getting rid of a bike because your two second attention span isn't held by it at all times

Getting rid of a bike because you're "bored" of it is just an excuse for poor riding skills.

>Thanks you could have rated

0/10 Here's the reaction you're fishing for.

>your two second attention span isn't held by it at all times
This is what will cause you to rek.

I've got a small 300 and I just got a ZX11. I know what you mean, but I'm taking my time and I know what I'm in for. Keeping on the 300 till it's all paid and I can sell it off while i ease myself into the ZX. Good thing about have the 300 for a year though is I pretty much have it down, and I feel comfortable leaning into things pretty hard. If i started on a higher bike, I'm sure Id have been a bit too afraid to really lean the thing far.

There's a difference between paying attention and having the bike hold your two second attention span at all times.

Part of riding is learning that, actually.

am I /dualsport/ yet?

>thanks you could have rated
Indian engineering/10
Pooloo/10

Okay m8 whatever you say.

sv650 or fz6? Started out on a '95 Seca II, and I've tried a few other bikes that my friends own, and I think I'll be happiest with an upright seating position middle-weight semi-naked kind-of-a-sportbike-but-not-really bike.

highly agree with you. even as a newbie fucboi on my nanner (i had ridden things before like a CT110) when going into turns i still yet havent pushed myself to lean as far as i can.

if i had started on a 500 or something im sure i woulda killed myself too....horrible shifting up during turns at first, and i would follow people too closely. also gunning it when i think i have open road in front of me only to be cut off by someone turning out onto the street that didnt bother to look/stop, and putting myself into terrible rear end skids where i shoulda went down but i didnt somehow.

nah man im happy with my choice. i live in phoenix, its very crowded around here and very fucking hot in the summer. i needed something liquid cooled and ultra reliable - my bike is the only wheels i have, and im 25 yrs old. gotta go get groceries and pussy somehow....cant be breaking down. ninja was the perfect fit for me. its a 2004, had 4300 original miles when i bought it......its like its brand new still.

what i crave in more power is quickly denounced by my recklessness and lack of skill. one of my co-workers used to race bikes on track and go nuts at places like South Mountain (a very sketchy place to ride here in phx with lots of twisties). during down time at the shop, hes given me advice and even stopped me from buying a rebel250 as my first bike (so glad he did....)

FZ6.

depends, do you prefer a V2 or an inline 4 engine? the SV650 has more (and usable) torque, but the yamaha has 20 more hp

It's gunna be a hell of an experience moving up from a new 300 to an old 1100 though. Going to take things incredibly slow at first. Heard the hydro clutch is going to help with smooth clutch handling, which I'll be honest sounds really nice since my cable feels like it's coming a bit loose now. Got any advice going into a much bigger bike? Or is it just take it slow at first the best I'll get?

>Really getting tired of seeing the stickers on this damn thing
They were recently applied, I know that because the fucker has another bike he just got up for sale and it has the stickers all over that one as well. Would it be easy to get them off?

>unusable torque
What is this phenomenon?

Just dropped my bike. I normally ride mysportbike and I've gotten used to it, then I took the T100 out today and binned it doing 40 or so. I'm in a lot of pain and I think the bike is going to take about £400 in parts to repair. My ankle is trashed but I think my boots did their job and took most of the force.

Tbh I don't really know. I'm on an i4 right now and I like it, but I haven't ridden on anything with a v-twin. I'd like to go faster, but in reality I know most of my riding is on city roads with pretty frequent stopping and going. I certainly like the v-twin sound more though

ride both

make your choice.

in fact i dont. i havent ever personally owned a bike bigger than 250.

now, years ago when i worked at jiffy lube (lol) fuck this is like 6 years ago i cant remember the model of bike....but it was a 750cc sportbike a co worker had. i begged him to let me try it and he actually did. i rode it a couple miles up the street and back down to work, and i never went past second gear, felt like i was screaming and was a little scurry desu.

ridden another bike that was a vulcan 500. that thing was comfortable as FUCK and had good power. im not a cruiser guy but damn that thing was dope.

i think the best "advice" i could have for you is to def atleast wear some gloves with skid protection for the palms of your hands, a helmet and atleast boots too.....cuz if you go down it wont be that bad unless you dont have gear and you get asphalt impaled into your entire right arm an hour before you have to go to work, but you still go to work anyway kinda bloody still and you get forced to go to urgent care where they dig the shit out of your arm and give your tetanus shots and tons of pain pills.

not like that happened to me tho :D

still have a wicked scar on my arm ill try to get a pic when i remember. best part? i went down test riding a giant POS bike on craigslist. seller didnt see me fall, bike was beaten to absolute SHIT already so you couldnt even tell i went down, and he drove me 30 miles home me sitting right next to him, hiding my bleeding fucking arm. really crazy experience.

so im 5 foot 11 with a 33in inseam
considering a wrf250r for my first bike, ridden before but will this bike be too small for me
planing on about a 50/50 split of on road/off road riding

It's all the shit'torque' the nobikes spread in these threads, huehuehue.

>britbongs

It exists.

nigga im 6ft 1 with a 34 inseam and when i sat on one of those looking to buy, i had to step on the left side peg and kick my leg over. even then, when i sat on it and the suspension went down i still was tip toe-ing it. it wont be too small for you. enduro's are tall as fuck desu.

i mean if you want to constantly ride at ~10.000 rpm to get the most out of your powerband then please be my guest

just noticed i wrote too small
meant too tall lol

kek

got an hour to burn today famalam? mob on down to your nearest motorcycle dealership and go sit on a couple. you'll know right away and you wont have to be letting some seller on craigslist down if you decide not to get it, ya know? worth it to go down and sit on a few. i dont think youll be too tall at all for that bike.

im 6 1 and i ride a 2004 ninja 250, comfortably.

I would just ride it, it's not such a big deal when you're just pootling along, one of the most surprising things people find when they ride a litrebike for the first time is how stunningly user friendly they actually are, far from being "peaky" they find the engines are a user friendly mountain of torque, rather than being worried about the bike "biting" or trying to kill you it actaully seems like the bike loves you. "go faster user, go faster!"

The bike is huge though, so the next thing I'd do after just riding it around for an hour or so is get practicing all my low speed material again, braking, cone weaves, clutch control etc. because on the big bitch you want to be on top of it, low speed informs high speed and the confidence and understanding in your controls will translate.

Well, guess I'll just take it slow and work on getting her under control till I can take her out on the streets. I have most of the protective gear already. Got gloves, helmet, and a jacket. I have a pair of steel toed boots, but I suppose they won't do a whole hell of a lot for me when it comes down to it. So pants and boots are things I need to get for sure. Haven't gone down on my 300 yet, and hopefully I won't. Worst I've had is going down hill on my bicycle, the road was freshly paved and I was going a bit too fast around a turn. Tried to brake and I just started sliding, so it was either keep sliding and go into oncoming traffic, or turn more and smack into the curb. Took the curb, fucked my bikes tire, and fucked over my suit pants. Went to work with a bloodied up knee.

Honestly, cruisers aren't so bad. They're pretty comfy, but the people that straight pipe em and act like twats are what give them such a shitty name imo. Cousin has a Virago 250 that I rode for a few hours and he's scared to take it over 30 for fuck all what reason. Took the thing to 55 no problem, and I think my cousin's just a chicken shit. Makes me wonder why he has a 09 HD Deluxe if he can't even handle a Virago 250.

Really though, love your bikes look. Get any feathers for it yet?

am I /dualsport/ yet?

garteneinfahrt zählt net

that was not my garteneinfahrt

sadly its midnight in australia
another thing is theres not many wrf250r's for sale here, the people that own them seem to really like them and hold onto them for ages
plently of drz400e's and klx250s' though, the drz400e is similar in height to the yamaha but the klx is a bit lower which might suit me better
also wrf's seem to be regarded as the best of the dual sports so theres sort of a premium price tag on them

Went for a 30 min ride, man I feel weird lately.

Maybe it's a combination of that light change that happens in spring where everything seems slightly different and bigger and the cold fucking with my head.

also I think there's something wrong with my left ear, I can't hear very well and sometimes I can feel my heartbeat in it.

I still need to fix my master cylinder, it's still leaking oil all over m pants and jacket.

Couldn't find a gas station open to check my tire pressure.

/blogpost

Are you talking about the MV Agusta or the Ducati?

>tfw ate two tacos before a car showed up and triggered the light
who /latenitetacobell/ here

>taco bell

No. I have a 32" inseam and ride even taller bikes with no problem at all.

are you sure your not just a hypochondriac bruh?

> i used to be that way, had a phase when i was 18 where i would randomly stop to see if i could feel my heartbeat and freak out when i couldnt....even tho i was fine

>other random shit like that

as far as the ear goes, im betting you have sinuses and / or allergies. especially if you havent had em yet in your life, people will sometimes grow into them. its normal. the sinus pressure will make you feel as if your blood pressure is rising in your head, will feel your heart thump sometimes in your ear, etc.

that or just the excitement from riding combined with no earplugs under helmet?

regardless i think ur good man. one way i broke out of my "omg im dying" phase was that 10 minutes later after i spazzed out, i realized damn....if i was actually in trouble, i would be in a world of shit right now. so i guess im ok...

know what i mean?

is it really that remote in your country? always hearing that about AUS.

thanks bro :D interesting about your cousin. lol

im gonna have to admit nubness right now but....idk what you mean by getting any feathers yet. ive gone down n cracked the left front fairing and scratched up the tank and my left pipe a little bit, if thats what that means

why not both?

ducati did make the least torquey big twin ever in the panigale, still gobs there of course.

is it bad form to kick a bike over from beside it rather than on it?

not at all.

It's kicking a bike not ballet, some people kick off some people kick on, depends on the bike / location of the kickstarter / how hard it is to kick anyway.

I'm a kick on-er personally.

>tfw finally stable idle again

>are you sure your not just a hypochondriac bruh?

No, quite the opposite actually.
I am having a bit of issue with allergies right now, took some antihistaminics a couple of days ago for the first time, been feeling pretty weird since then.

But I've had the suspect my hearing got worse for a while now, combination of riding without plugs and loud music.

>know what i mean?
Not really.

what bike?

i can see it now

> are you left handed or right handed?

> do you sit or stand, when you wipe?

> do you kick start your bike sitting on, or standing next to?

these are questions im gonna ask some chick on my next first date.

if she doesnt like my humor enough to last it through that (even if she just wants some dick i guess) i will hump and dump instantly.

deebeetee, always helping me with my important life choices

the agusta having exactly one peak at top RPM is indeed just not very useful as you cant keep an engine at top RPM all the time.

The Ducati just has a fucked up power delivery.

Hi DBT do you ever phase out and ride auto pilot for a maybe a minute and then zap back to the road and reality?

> says no without being an asshole

are you sure you're on Veeky Forums? we need more people like you around here

yeah, i was too but i just got a big old single and it's difficult for me

R65

no because this is incredibly dangerous

was war los?

The last time i ride it happened and im not sure how often it does. Is normal to zap out once a while?

after a long day driving a big old clutch tractor i was riding home on the freeway and when i got to the off ramp i was still in tractor autopilot and i stomped the gear shifter as though it was the tractor clutch and the bike went down two gears..

woke me right up

>Is normal to zap out once a while?
no, driving and riding requires extreme caution and concentration, people like you should not be in traffic

Hab nur die Leerlaufgemischregulierschraube und den Anschlag neu eingestellt, das Moped ist nach dem Winter nicht mehr so gut im Leerlauf gewesen und immer ausgegangen
and it leaked oil, I thought it was coming from the oil pan. but actually it leaked from the oil filter deckel, so I fixed that one but I already bought the oil pan gasket, so I replaced it anyway

This was on the highway but its happened before as well. I remember this one as it was longer than usual.
Does this happen all the time? Im not sure if its a disease or something or if its normal.

My brother picked up a yz250fx the other week, tallest dirt bike i have ever ridden but you'll be right, im 5"10 and i can tippie toe on it.

You just slide your bum off the side of the seat and put a foot down if you want/need to flat foot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_hypnosis

Alright, and Jesus if that's what the bike says then I'm scared to death. Right now my bike SCREAMS slow down, and I just don't. If it's telling me to go faster, I very well might! Slow handling is still something I feel I need to really master. While I've gotten better at not putting my foot down, I'm sure I can do with more practice.
Pretty sure it was your bike someone was saying put yellow feathers on for some chocobo homage or something, was it not?

And my cousin pisses me off with his bikes. I have to stop myself from ranting on and on about him when I bring him up, that's how bad it is. He left BOTH his bikes (and his shitty bowl helmet) out in the rain for the last 2 days in a row. I tried moving his HD up under the cover where mine was since it was only a cars length away.
>Pull clutch in
>Try to budge it
>Shit literally stops as if the brakes are applied, or it's still in gear
At this rate, it's all gunna rust over and he'll have no one to blame but himself. Hell, I'm even the one starting up his virago in the backyard these days. Key has been in my room for 2 weeks and he hasn't given a flying fuck. Like, why have the bike if you literally act like it doesn't exist? Anyways, I'm ranting (see what I mean?) and I'll stop now. Point is, he's a cunt with bikes.

Only find that a couple of times, happened when I was really really tired.

Can be fatal if you're not careful.

ich glaub das muss ich bei meiner bimmer auch mal machen, ich hab so des gefühl dass sie irgendwie nach dem start immer n bissl niedertourig (1200-1300 umdrehungen statt 1500) läuft.
wie läufts sonst so bei dir?

are frame sliders worth it? I mean if i drop my bike going 45mph+ what good are they going to do?

Try taking a different route once in a while.

Thanks user i feel better now.

they are going to stop your engine case from shattering after your handlebars bend.

They aren't meant for high speed crashes, they're meant for drops. Even then you're putting 400-500lbs + on a single point in your frame, the frame could crack. Just get engine bars.

Or a crash cage, those are even better. since they distribute the energy across the frame.

I have not ride on highway for sometime now so next time i will focus and mentally take a note to see when/if i zap out again

No, you're just ugly :^)

Try some more advanced tracks.

god I love that feel. when you realize you're on a 6 lane newly paved interstate and you have no idea how you got there from the two lane original concrete mess you left who knows how long ago.

Jo ich hab auch gelesen dass man es zumindest bei meiner nicht zu niedrig einstellen soll, bei mir ists jetzt auf ca 1000rpm
sonst alles gut
Ich muss gucken dass ich nach diesem Semester noch genug Geld fürs SEM übrig hab, aber ich denke dass ich das hinkrieg

step it up m8, go until your skidplates says no more

"Alles gut"

>mit 27 PS
kek

And for this weekend we managed to take the tape off. Hopefully by October I'll get the plate back on.

Ever since I learned you have to rev match and down shift properly, riding a bike is not as fun. Feel like getting an auto for my daily rider. In a car you can just throw it neutral

how stupid is it to buy/bid on a bike which I only seen online and only spoke to the guy online about it?

It looks really fucking well kept, the guy comes across as intelligent and honest but I just dont know...

I understood your filename.
I feel clever.
>You can't rape a thing.

>Try some more advanced tracks.
Call me next time you leave the logging track

daily reminder that honda a shit