Heinrich Hitler

Tell me about this cunt
How was life as the nephew of Adolf Hitler?

He died an absolutely brutal death at the hands of his Soviet captors at age 21.

On the other hand, it sounds like he had things relatively easy throughout his life.

>"One of the lads had a car. They tore through Magdeburg without a license. The police stopped them and he showed his ID "Heinz Hitler" [and] the police just saluted and let them drive on (laughs)."

Did the Soviets know who he was or it was random torture?

It doesn't matter to those animals.

Details on his death?

I didn't know Adolf had any family

It is what it is

>we should treat the nephew of the guy that ordered an invasion of our country that has killed millions really well

I'm no commie, but come on. Considering the fatality rate for Soviet POWs in 1941 was retardedly high, I see no reason why the Soviets needed to show the same respect.

>we should treat the nephew of the guy that ordered an invasion of our country that has killed millions really well
Well duh, yes absolutely we should because this is what makes us civilized ?
And this guy wasn't even Hitler he was just his nephew

Even Napoleon was well treated, the English pretty much gave him his own personal island to finish his days, even though he killed millions of people
In fact the English general who watched over him said
>"Gentlemen, this man was the greatest enemy of England, and he was also mine. But I forgive everything. When such a great man dies, you should feel only sadness and deep regret"
Politeness matters ok

How many Soviet POWs actually survived to the end of the war anyway?

And how exactly was any of that his fault? That's the whole retarded commie thing "XAXAXAXAXAX THINKING BLOOD/FAMILY MATTERS IS EXTREMELY ANTI-COMMUNIST BUT WE SHOULD STILL TOTALLY SLAUGHTER THESE LITTLE KIDS BECAUSE THEIR FATHER WAS THE TZAR"

Germans killed Stalins son

>There are people on Veeky Forums who unironically defend the actions of the USSR

Well if the heir to the Russian throne had survived you'd have a contender to deal with who most likely hast the support of a good bit of Europe. Think a bit before you speak retard

what about his half brother, William-Patrick?

>born in Britain to a british mother
>dad goes off back to Germany
>Hitler takes over
>goes over to Germany, hoping uncle Adolf will give him an amazing job
>Hitler finds some bullshit little jobs for him to work
>gets mad, wants to be higher up in the food chain
>tries to blackmail Hitler by spreading rumors about the family
>Hitler tells him to revoke his British citizenship
>Willy gets scared and thinks its a trick, so he comes over to the US
>starts the rumor that Hitler is secretly jewish in tabloid magazines
>joins the US Navy until 1947

He looked like a real cunt, so him dying a violent death makes me happy.

he reminds me of that half-asian nutjob that hated women because he was a virgin

better than Stalins son Yakov

>captured by the Germans
>Germans offer Stalin an exchange of his son for Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus
>Stalin responds with "why would I trade a Field Marshal for a lieutenant?"
>son dies in a concentration camp
>Stalin thinks Yakovs wife told him to surrender, so he imprisons her

>There are people on Veeky Forums who unironically have different opinions on a certain thing than me

I'm pretty sure he got a fucking lot of Nazi pussy
Like the nazi chad

This has nothing to do with communism and everything to do with the nature of the Eastern Front. It was probably the most brutal war seen since the Mongol invasions.

Blaming the Soviets for their actions without placing them in the context in which they happened is just stupid and it's obvious you're just pushing an agenda.

Apparently ~57% of all Soviet POWs died in German captivity and around ~35% of German POWs died in Soviet captivity.

I don't see it

Filthy Frank?

But user, an heir survived... there is now still an heir to the romanov throne... he's a count (I think) in england...

was he imprisoned by the soviets?

Elliot Rodgers but filthy frank works too

Just because the English had illusions of civility doesn't mean the soviets should have

Doesn't he have a very popular food review channel?

>This guy was a monster but I felt bad for him cause he was an important monster :(
Stay retarded

moderate kek

Cuck

Most surviving relatives and descendants (of said relatives) try to stay out of the spotlight for... rather obvious reasons.

I'm sure you would have given Dirlewanger a nice cozy existence as well.

Get the fuck out.

>a random war criminal
kek no i wouldn't i have standards

I would give a nice cozy existence to Hitler though
The man just tried to take over the world, which is a perfectly respectable purpose.

It's pretty much like Napoleon, Alexander or Caesar, would you blame these people ? they just tried to do something interesting with their lives

i mean there's the whole jew thing which is regrettable but it's not the end of the world

You are aware millions of Soviet POWs died in German camps, they were literally treated worse than Jews.

Kek
What a bunch of cuckolds

like they say, who needs enemies when you have friends like this, or in this case family.

Literally jewish tier

I like you

took me a sec but medium kek

>Cunt
Leave.

Didn't he also say he just couldn't do it because of the millions of Russian fathers who had lost sons in the war? I think I read that in The Court of the Red Tsar.

REEEEEE

probably, thats a really good public answer for propaganda. Stalin was a bitter cunt and didnt like Yakov that much anyway. He was abusive to him his whole life and constantly degraded him to the point where he tried to shoot himself, but survive and Stalin famously said "you cant even shoot straight"

I knew hitler had eternal anglo connections

> Reviewbrah finally finds a suit that fits him

Why so mad user?

But people thought the English were uncivil towards Napoleon and thought he should have been allowed to retire in the English countryside. He also wasn't responsible for the wars England funded and started.

It's Okay. The Germans took Stalin's son too.

>According to one widespread version the prisoner unexpectedly started to walk out of the camp and deliberately, or accidentally, touched the barbed wire fence. Then one of the guards shot at him.

>It is conceivable that he committed suicide: he had had suicidal tendencies since his youth. Whatever the case, he was finding it hard to cope with the pressures exerted on him by visitors arriving from Berlin with cameras and tape-records. He even got into fight with his English fellow prisoners, who treated him disparagingly and on several occasions hurt him physically. Apparently, he had been involved in one such confrontation on the day he was killed.

>New declassified files show that Dzhugashvili was shot by a guard for refusing to obey orders. While Dzhugashvili was walking around the camp he was ordered back to the barracks under the threat of being shot. Dzhugashvili refused and shouted, “Shoot!” The guard shot him in the head. Either way, this was seen by Stalin as a more honorable death, and Stalin’s attitude towards his son softened slightly.

Holy shit Stalin was really stonecold.

Why don't the sons of our ruling class and politicians fight in wars today?

Both of the vice presidential candidates in the US have sons in the military

HALF OF ALL SOVIET POWS WERE KILLED BY GERMAN TROOPS

Yes.

The alternative is blatantly corrupt

>Stalin famously said "you cant even shoot straight"

top bants

England attacked Napoleon, not the other way around

That smug ass face, what a dick

What the fuck was stalins problem? Seriously, he seems utterly insane. How could anyone work for him when he sent them to the gulag for the slightly misdemeanor (real or imagined)

Guess what happens if you don't work for him.

>Work for stalin
>get sent to the gulag
>don't work for stalin
>get sent to the gulag

It's weird that someone didn't just fucking kill him, so i guess the gulag tactic really did work

Everybody was terrified that the other person would report them to Stalin so nobody would say anything and just go along with whatever uncle Joe said

So you're saying murdering children is politically justified?

You're not making yourself or the ruskies look good pal.

frbr