My future shitbox. cars of Veeky Forums

I'm about to buy this gem, post your cars or projects below!

reminds me of the chevette my pops has

nostalgiad hard

hopes it lasts you a long time with no bullshit

its from 88 so im sure with a little tlc it should last me a bit. thanks mann

Looks like I might end up buying this old shitbox. My 2003 Altima got totaled like 3 weeks ago from a fallen tree and I cashed out my insurance check (full coverage valued my car @$4.5k burgerbucks.)

1995 Acura Legend with ~100k miles, first car was a '88 Legend and it was nice; not very fast but that wasn't a concern. I liked the interior of my '88 Legend and the fact that I only had to do basic maintenance on it and the only repair I needed to for it was the master cylinder and brake pads, which is not bad for a car that had 220k miles

pic of front end, only 2door version

honda all the way dude. for how much you want to spend why not get a 97 ls400? mayy more comfy.

I will probably end up spending ~$3-4k and use the left over cash to register it and buy misc. stuff for the car.
>why not get a 97 ls400?
While I do like those cars my friend and neighbor already has one, and I do agree that they are very comfortable. Also I would get a CL/TL (newer version of the legend) but I hear those have notoriously bad transmissions that you will end up replacing

yea my cousin had a TL back a feww years ago and the transmission seized while we were on our way to see slipknot in concert. Luckily a guy in an STI who was going to the same concert gave us a ride.

All my shit at the moment.

Trying to find motivation to get them all cleaned up and listed for sale.

Only one I plan to keep is the DRZ400sm.

Also will keep the beater talon until I get different daily. Wanting something like a early/mid 2000's mazda 3 for like 3-4k for a nice dd.

Then planning on either picking up a C6 vette, c5 z06, or a new 5.0 mustang.

I'm pretty much set on one of these as my first car.

Gonna need a job first, though.

my shitbox

boost it playa

just bought it for 400 needs brake pads, tires and audio system but overall pretty solid.

So uh, how much you lookin for that Dodge shitbox?

Nice mk2 love them

My Dodge shitbox, love it

Awesome, I have a 90 CQ shitbox. Stock wheels are back on it now.

Looks good man

This thread needs some diesel in it.

Fukken sweet, i5?

Yea 2.3l 20v. It's slow (for now) but fun.

>for now
Oh boy, planning to turbo it?

That's why you get the manual trans normie

Well last oil report and only, noted alot of lead (bearing wear). The plan is turbo on a 7a. I just finished a whole rear end bushing refresh including cv joint regrease/ subframe and diff bushing, diff seals and painting everything execept the diff. I am about to buy b6/b8 bilsteins and mounts all around. I would go with kw(x) but I kind of need something right now. Previous owner bought crap shocks which you can't or really shouldn't do on lowering (H&R) springs.

Sweet, make sure to post here when you do some work on it.
I've been fantasizing about buying an old B4 sedan or wagon with the 10V i5 (because they're cheap and fairly easily available), converting it to AWD if needed, putting on 20V heads and slapping a turbo on there for a total sleeper.
Sounds like you're pretty much gonna do just that with a Coupe.

near impossible to find in good condition in my area for my price range
>"normie"
Says the guy shitposting on a prebuilt windows 7 machine wearing clothing purchased at the mall while listening to music through Spotify
>windows
>h&m
>streaming music
You are the normie only you wear your autism like a badge of honor

/g/entooman please

Don't have pics (yet) but I just decided to buy an "82 Dodge M880.

The speedometer and odometer broke around 300k but it doesn't leak or burn oil.

I'm getting it for 650 and I want to turn it a decent hunting/camping truck.

My money pit... I actually think I would be able to get almost all my money back if I ever sell it.

>fiat
>ever

>tfw buying first car soon
>don't know if I should buy into meme and get miata

yes you should provided you live somewhere that has nice climate

Got this 1999 saxo for free with just 30k miles on it. worked a bit on the exterior and made the interior look new. I just needed something to start with.
Now it looks decent in my opinion.

Current car. Too expensive for my taste. Bought a shitbox as a replacement but the brakes on it failed

Looks really good man.

>a fucking Dodge Charger
>in Iceland
wat