FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO IGNORE SHITPOSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JiSgfwfE
pastebin.com/sq3fWKQs
youtube.com/watch?v=d6WO2C73Yi4
youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for best Freddy

Something short. My job eats me. Reposting before Chapter 34 hits.

pastebin.com/JiSgfwfE

But where's the chicken?

user no

I got your chicken right here

I'm retarded.

Are you furfags so desperate that you have to create a gorillion threads about a fucking jump scare game which consists 1 hour of gameplay?

yiff in hell

Will do. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to say hello to your friends at /ksg/ for us.

>complaining about repetitive threads for dead games
>in Veeky Forums

I want some jello.

alright

Part 34 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt and his newererest roommates.

Roommates - Chapter 34 (The Careless Friends): pastebin.com/sq3fWKQs

Retoasting

Maybe if the Puppet gives the kids some free tokens, they could get some tickets for him. Eh? Eh?

>The puppet was and always has been evil, the guys at Freddy's just keep him complacent with tickets and music

Just because other people do it doesn't mean he's not right

>that living room description
>the stuff Mike cleaned
>the fucking fridge
Just started and I'm already wigging out at the mess jesus christ.
God help him.

>the reason Chica goes in the Kitchen is to keep it from going pissy by making noise- AKA playing music

Nate has it rough.
Nice story to show an unwelcome fate can be justifiably coveted while using a minor character.
The smoke trailing from hand to eye is a nice touch. That was a nice shot by Smokey.

>the reason Chica goes in the Kitchen is to make Mike a sandwich but all they have is pizza stuff so she gets pissed off and starts wrecking the place and in her blind fury forgets what she's doing there so she decides to check on Mike to see if he's doing okay where upon he reminds her about the sandwich

We mostly only yiff at night.

The moral is that Alzheimer's is a serious problem, and effects millions a year, and with a few donations, we could find better treatments for people just like Chica.

Are we just gonna forget about Goldie, the visions of Mike's reality, and Jeremy Human's, or...?

She's doing the best she can. It's not easy living life with only 64k worth of ram.

The story mentions Jeremy Human's twice, user.

One of the few times where they guy at Fry's is correct in that you, indeed, need more ram.
And quite a few more fiddly bits, but the ram is where it's at and you need more of it

Bored, tired, wet from rain. Any requests?

FemFreddy frustrated after being caught in the rain with no umbrella

FREDDY
wants to
FUCK YOU
in
THE ASS!!!

Freddy isn't an important character in Five Nights at Freddy's.

Why do I get the feeling that Bob's based off of your Fallout character.

>"I'm home, Bonnie! The twins were VERY hands-on today, but I've never had a problem handling two at one ti-- oh, hello, Mike!" Mango calls out
Mango really is a great tutor/babysitter.
The apartment sounds disgusting with all the description packed into it. Mike's not going to last long without breaks to other apartments for food and cleanliness.

Aight, will be tricky being the first time doing a fem fred Well, thats a lie. However THAT freddy came out ugly as fuck, so will go cartoony for this one

Cool, looking forward to the second femfred try.

>be Freddy
>main villian of successful horror game, can't wait for sequel
>sequel comes out, not even the main antagonist anymore, just a generic enemy, focus gets shifted to some puppet fucker and some purple douche
>third game comes out, not even fucking in it, just some watermelon ghost who hops around on one foot
>but hey, it's okay, this next fourth game is coming out, it's the final chapter, looks like Freddy's the main villian again
>literally upstaged by a fucking brat teenager
>turns out 4 wasn't the last game, get ready for Sister Location
>put in pink clown makeup, now looks like a completely unthreatening faggot
Being Freddy is suffering.

Truly, a fate worst than death

He's already dead though. He literally died and then had all this shit happen to him.

Not to mention that that golden fuck gets actual speaking lines instead of laughing all the goddamn time.

That apartment is going to be hell for Mike.

Didn't he also get beaten by being pushed over in the book?
Poor Freddy keeps trying to be somebody and life just kicks him down.

Next to him is a dumpy-looking human child in overalls with a propeller hat and a balloon.

MOTHER.
FUCKER.

Don't forget that he's being constantly upstaged by other versions of himself.

Bonnie, bored, tired, and wet from the rain.

I want to facefuck that smug rabbit
Anyone know how to make backgrounds transparent?

Security guard beating the fuck out of Freddy or one of the other robots with a big heavy flashlight.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6WO2C73Yi4
Thinking of Mike doing this makes my dick hard.

Quick sketch, I don't know about this one. Bleh

Must suck being reduced to a joke.

Poor Freddy.

Maybe forgo the cartoon style next time? The head is clashing a bit with the body.
Still, thanks ed-boy!

Freddy can take it. He won't retire like that quitter Toy Freddy.
He'll rock that pink makeup like a champ and spook us good even with Bonnie dragging him down.

Toy Freddy was never in it for the long haul. He did his job when it was asked of him and as far as he's concerned that's good enough.

That's pretty good.

Toy Freddy just wants to live his life in peace.

These fan models are getting a little too accurate, I feel like people should make more original designs for them instead of miming Scott's directly. Still, very impressive.

Concept, kinda figuring things out with this one

I don't know, might do flashlight. Just need to scour google for references

AWESOME!!!

how rude

Wouldn't you think, with all he has to go through, that Mike deserves just this?

I feel like it'd be hell to be a guard at Fazbear's past 2067.

Not even the animatronics would know what they're doing because they keep forgetting it. They'd be completely unpredictable in their actions and ingame AI behavior since they're 80 years old, mentally.

>Why do I get the feeling that Bob's based off of your Fallout character.

What's this all about?

>The moral is that Alzheimer's is a serious problem
>remembering those voice clips
I'm sad now. You made me sad now.

>I'm sad now.

Perfect

It wasn't a walk in the park for me either, it made me remember the "Ca$h For Gold" episode of South Park.

What voice clips?

Is there any honest, true charity that gives ALL their funds towards fixing alzheimers? Cancer is terrible, it kills, but the victims can at least die as themselves, Alzheimers denies even that, I hate and loathe that disease with ever fibre or my being.

You could found one yourself, user. You could be the change you want to see.

At least you'll die blissfully ignorant

I want to say yes, but I can't remember.

That's not true, many Alzheimers patients are very irritable and frustrated almost always because you can't recall things you know you should. It's a cruel, terrible disease. The sort I'd risk Hellfire bitching out God during judgement over.

Oh

Well suicide is always an option!

The description of the character as well as the implied pip-boy on his left wrist

Update, deciding on just leaving it as a punch to the face.

PAGE 9
WOOOO

I'm the original requester. Thank you Ed. I'd give you a blowjob if I could but I'd prefer to remain Anonymous.

Some serious critique though: The sketch is good but the punch looks like he's tucking his thumb into his fingers, which anybody who knows anything about fighting knows you never, ever do. If you ever draw anything similar again be sure to make the thumb more apparent.

>there will never be a Five Nights At Jurassic Park game
>you will never watch cameras and check ventilation ducts and the hallway for Velociraptors, Dilophosaurs, Procompsognathus, and Pteranadons
>you will never have to keep an eye on the windows and be ready to turn off the lights when a Tyrannosaurus rex, Spinosaurus, or Indominus rex peeks in

Oh, absolutely not. Mike's just taking a well-earned breather for now.

A Fallout character with a ton of stupid mods, if anything. I actually imagined "Bob" as closer to something like a futuristic cyborg Goku from some low-budget, "so bad it's bad" anime.

A neat freak cinema snob surrounded by a bunch of messy goofballs wanting to watch cartoons? He'll be just fine.

How could I possibly forget everyone's favorite character?

Just looked it up myself, and good God I'm glad I just did! Thanks for the advice, will be changing

Where did his Fallout character appear, though?

Sleepy thread this night

Robots are on recharge mode

Really? I'd think they spend all night shitposting and sleep through the day, not the other way around.

Maybe that's during the weekdays, and the weekends are the opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0

Lets talk about robots to keep ourselves awake.

Foxy

And balloon boy?

Hasn't been relevant for two years now.

I liked the implication that Phone Guy was inside one of the active robots in FNAF 1.

I also liked the implication that getting stuffed would make you become a robot.

I can't wait until a robot replaces me at my job.

What is your job?
I bet it would be painful.

Time for the night shift

Isn't that just Dino Dan's on Jurassic World's release?