Life and death

Is there anything after death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fScwzH23sQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you remember being inside your mother womb? Do you remember borning?
That's death.

Plenty of things, but not for you to experience, because you'll be dead.

So... Nothing?

But you won't experience not experiencing nothing so why worry, live with the time you have here and let eternity take care of itself.

The world will continue on almost exactly the same after you die, you just won't be a part of it.

ill tell u when im dead

No you won't.

Yes, but it's a bit sad, i think

Yes, it is bleak and hard to reconcile. But, it will happen to all of us. Life goes on.

Will it really though? I am not observing it so how can I know.

It's crazy to think about time in relation to the duality of nothingness and infinity.

Would you be immortal, if there was a way to be? (Sorry for my bad english)

Yes, but i'm curious to know what other people think about death

>But you won't experience not experiencing nothing so why worry, live with the time you have here and let eternity take care of itself.

Hi Epicurus

When we die, only the memes we created will persist. Its the memes that count, not our genes.

Not possible.

Entropy wins in the end.

It needn't be if you've lived a full life.

Sure? Aren't you curious to know how (for example) the world will be in 2500?

Yes, but would you like to turn away death as much as possible?

You exist. Think about it this way. The only thing less likely than existing twice, is only existing once. Honestly, anything can happen after death. You were spawned from death. It is the great unknown. You, along with all of existence, are an absurdity that is just happening. To find comfort in uncertainty is basically the great plight of man. People delude themselves into thinking that they know what happens when the curtains fall. Because to know, is to have comfort, but the only thing that can be known is that actually you know nothing. Hopefully my thoughts make some sort of sense.

>TL;DR
Shit is lit af, fampai.

Why would you care if you're worn out from living?

Time to move over for someone else.

There is nothing even before death.

You are right. Nobody know it. I want to know only what other people think.

>Its the memes that count, not our genes.
I wonder.. Will the memes ever travel to the stars?

Who /excited to die/ in here?

Maybe i'm wrong, but i thirst of knowledge.... I don't know exactly why, but during these years one of the most recurrent thoughts is: "i want to know as much as possible." So, to do it, i must live a lot of time or i'd like to see this world also after death.

I, I thought I was the only one...

Yes, everything goes on except you.

Your conscious and sense of self is the product of a living brain. When it does so do you.

He died for your sins, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fScwzH23sQo

If you're truly righteous, and have faith in Jesus Christ, you'll go to a beautiful realm called Heaven

But in a more accurate sense, you just rot in the ground

Yes absolutely i'd love to and sign up immediately

In fact didn't some people get cryogenized until we invent immortality (or at least really improve lifespans) ?
I heard Walt Disney did it but it might just be a myth

>Is there anything after death?
Does it matter? Your brain is switched off to all physical stimuli you know. Essentially you are a computer that's been switched off and is no longer computing.

Ignorance in it's purest form.

Yes, but even memes will die without a vessel to inhabit.

When you die there will be cake

no. the question is, do you think it as good or bad thing?