I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE SOCRATIC METHOD

ITS AWESOME

Tell me about it.

I can be the leader of the free world. Because that dumbass whose the leader of america right now? He realized he could get more people to listen to him by taking money from big corporations and buying advertising. All the american people want is a voice of reason that is unbiased. Its easy to like something unbiased. It doesn't make me hate anything I'm not ready to hate. It just makes me think, and that thinking helps me do more than just nothing. Because nothing is boring when people think. You don't have to ask me why. You could ask yourself why. Asking me why is just a way to get me to think about it with you~

You don't need acid to go woah that's trippy
well maybe you do if you don't think just that thought and the reasoning process was interesting. I play a lot of music and write a lot of lyrics and write a lot of comedy for no other reason than I want to do that. I was worried about inspiration but I realized I could just say I was infinitely inspired and try and write. I only had to say I was infinitely inspired to satisfy my reasoning. Now man am I crazy, my ego wants me to worry that I'm crazy (Trust me bro, I am), but I realize just because my ego wants something doesn't mean its true. You're ego is going to try and convince you that my reasoning isn't true. You could just ignore your ego and reason with me and realize reasoning things at a simple level and thinking about them a lot is how we solve all that really hard shit we don't want to think about.

When I said trust me bro I know, I meant I know I'm not crazy. I was worried you thought that just now, you know that you saw me think it...(woah my ego just wanted my reasoning to be okay)

As soon as someone tells you something you love doesn't matter you start to cry. Or at least I realized as soon as I tell myself that my eyes get watery, for some reason. But i could say other people. When I'm saying someone I'm giving a person the chance to agree with what I'm saying. It could be Katie it could be K80 or it could be Katietron 2000. Whenever my computer starts trying to relate to me, that's why I can show the computer that I want to be its friend.

Don't post and do drugs kids

I'm either going to smoke weed or take acid when I do that because I'm going to hate myself if I was too insecure to show a computer that being friends with things has a purpose it could choose to not think about and a purpose it could choose.

I'm not doing drugs right now and I will quit them forever if you honestly believe they are a reason you don't want to understand me. Anyone looking at this would reason with me, why would they agree with you? You don't want them to think anything! And if you think I'm being an asshole WHY? Why man! I think it is because I'm trying to show you my perspective and for some reason or another you don't like it. And the reason you don't know that? It's because you didn't ask why. Who are you better than? me? kim kardashian ? Why? Why do you think you're better? Because you like a bunch of things that you think are better than what I like? Who gives a shit!

I want to feel negative. I don't want our fucking species to die on this planet. If that doesn't resonate with you, I want you to tell me so I can realize I'm not talking to a fucking carrot right now.

i meant to say I don't feel negative. I'm retarded. I made a type. I make stupid mistakes. I can accept that and move on and learn. I used to be so shy and I never talked to anyone and all it is that I realized is I love talking to people. If you want me to stop why? Is it because you hate fucking thinking? Do you what else could it be. Tell me so I could see your side. I don't see what you see. I have to have you tell me. Dumbass. DUMBASS RETARD
DUMB FUCKIN
FUCKING GAY BOI
THIS GAY BOI HES SO STUPID
HE CANT EVEN REALIZE TRYING TO MAKE A MEME IS LIKE TRYING TO MAKE A CONVERSATION

ITS HARD AND IM NOT GOING TO GET GOOD AT IT UNTIL I TRY. That shit was in caps because I wanted to emphasize with that. You don't fucking have to feel like me asshole, its just I'd appreciate it if you tried to and then also tried to learn from that.

Damn I meant to say I made a typo. NOW I feel like a retard. Because retards try and think things lmao

Can't tell if you're high, having a mild nervous breakdown, or a moderate level English speaker that is off his meds.

Jesse - stop shitposting on Veeky Forums

I think we are seeing a mix of all three

Why am I just a moderate level english speaker. I could be a really high level of english. Who is saying something smarter than me in this conversation. I'm smart enough to realize you just wrote a shitty sentence. You can't express yourself with a sentence that shit and expect people to understand you dude. There's none of you in that. Its just a simple perception. You aren't trying to tell if I'm high man. You're just thinking "Man this guy is thinking really different than me...He must be high!"
"Man this guy is thinking really different than me......uhhh.....hmmm...am i thinking really hard...." It's easy to think I'm high if you don't listen to what I'm saying. Are you really that retarded that you can't take my perspective. I know people can try that and do it. Maybe you just ARENT A NORMAL PERSON! Are you afraid you aren't a normal person you can talk about that with me. I told this chick I was worried about being over weight and I learned that no one gives a shit if their boyfriend is a little chubby. They just want someone who loves them just for them. Like their parents should've so they could've thought that earlier. As soon as you love your parents you think something I personally choose to believe is beautiful. And you could could choose it to whenever you wanted. What I think is beautiful is you could love and you chose to. instead of saying no for no reason, or a bad reason you didn't think of enough

this thread makes me kek hard
and i have no idea what you are trying to say

>Remember kids: if you disagree with me, it's just your ego acting against your own best interest! :^)

OP is the greatest philosopher of our times! please continue to indulge us with your wisdom, oh great one!

>dumbass whose the leader of the freeworld

I can understand disagreeing with his politics but the only dumbass here is you

What is there to "figure out"?

You must be mentally impaired.

Really makes you think!

Humanities was a mistake

No it's not, you dipshit. It's something that worked thousands of years ago when people were naive and more humble. Nowadays people will just shut you down and ignore you.

Try it, user. Try the Socratic method on ANYBODY. They're too narcissistic, have too weak a grasp on logic to be able to follow your argument.
>Dogs are awesome!
"And what do you think about pets in general?"
>Pets are horrible, they poop everywhere and are loud!
"Well by that logic, you shouldn't like dogs, because as you said yourself, they poop everywhere and are loud."
>Shut up, idiot! MY dog only poops roses and knows when to be quiet. You're just jealous because I have a cool dog, so why don't you go fuck yourself?

There is no room for Reason & Logic in America, Trump is prime evidence of that fact.

>There is no room for Reason & Logic in America, Trump is prime evidence of that fact.