Carbureted, Naturally aspirated, and air-cooled flat sixes are the perfect engines...

Carbureted, Naturally aspirated, and air-cooled flat sixes are the perfect engines. No engine has ever been designed to exceed the inherent balance, reliability, and power of the aforementioned engine.

Maybe for a Plane...

Porsche's sound like a old minivan with a hole in the exhaust. They can't even get those pieces of shit past 600hp stock, which GM can easily do.

fuel injected, Naturally aspirated, and water-cooled inline 4's are the perfect engines. No engine has ever been designed to exceed the inherent balance, reliability, and power of the aforementioned engine.

No

fuck off cletus

fuel injected, Naturally aspirated, and water-cooled 60 degree Vee-sixes are the perfect engines. No engine has ever been designed to exceed the inherent balance, reliability, and power of the aforementioned engine.

>600hp from a 3.6l engine is bad
V8 fags are this delisuonal

>I4
Don't even need to reply to this.

fuel injected, Naturally aspirated, and water-cooled 90 degree Vee-eights are the perfect engines. No engine has ever been designed to exceed the inherent balance, reliability, and power of the aforementioned engine.

>Carbureted

You are fucking stupid.

Did a carburetor bang ur mum?

>600hp from a 3.6l engine is bad

It's bad when you need two turbo's to acheive that and in the end it still weighs more than a V8.

but, the turbo inline 5 is objectively the best

N/A is still making 400-ish hp.
Very efficient considering this
7 liter is making 5-600

Torque motherfucker, do you use it? I bet you've never tasted the delicious torque nectar of a V8.

Friendly reminder the LS7 V8 is the only 500+ HP engine to have ever AVOIDED the gas guzzler tax in America.

>muh tork
70 ft lbs on a 500 lbs bike will feel larger than 400 from 3500-4000 lbs lardass

HP utilizes torque and RPM. Torque is kind of a useless number by itself.

One pulls at a high RPM, one pulls at a low RPM.

I've never understood why people jerk off over torque numbers unless they're towing.

>I've never understood why people jerk off over torque numbers unless they're towing.
It's the last branch v8tards cling to before falling down the cliff.

Even semi-trucks have forgone v8's in favor of V6s.
V8 is dying. The future is matte and not shiny/chrome.

Were talking cars, not bikes or go karts, torque is important.

HP and torque are both equally important, unless were talking about 500lb bikes. A good engine will have both HP and TQ not one or the other.

It matters because its power band will be objectively shittier than the v8. Sorry pal.

>Were talking cars, not bikes or go karts, torque is important.
It's an example of how important power/weight is to felt torque and V8 cars are nothing if not obese.

>It matters because its power band will be objectively shittier than the v8
>implying

>tfw peak torque at half the rpm of peak hp

Prove me wrong nerd, that high strung fuel guzzling mess will feel like shit anywhere but a track, a one trick pony.

>Prove me wrong nerd,
Absolute shit.
pushrods lol

>linear is bad

Haha, this guy. Go back to your benchracing threads

>which Stockholm syndrome is the best stockholm syndrome?

>>linear is bad
>he actualy likes linear curves
Holy good God of Heaven. I bet you wait by the bed with water bottle while your mom gets tyroned every night too.

>600hp engined road cars are bad

Says the guy who only feels power when he chokes his feminine little engine to 9000. Pushrods always feel powerful no matter what

>9000
>he is actually this delusional
2.7 liter porsches peak at 5k.
>Pushrods always feel powerful no matter what
Until they hit the wall at 6k

How so???? Too scary for you. I see 16 year old girls and 80 year old people driving 600hp cars every day. A 600hp v8 is easy to drive because the powerband is so smooth, unlike a 600hp Porsche where you hit boost and Dunn/Walker yourself.

>slow is good
my god when will the cucking end

And by that time they're already at peak power...
Also can you refer me the 2.7 you're talking about

>And by that time they're already at peak power...
And on to the next gear why pigfat V8 is still struggling up the cliff of a torque curve.

When are you going to realize the versatility and efficiency of the flat six can't be matched?

Holy fucking shit really? god DAMN that's based.

Too bad it would be taxed to death in Europe for its displacement alone. it could get 50 combined miles to the gallon and it would probably still be taxed more than the Audi 4.2 liter V8 in the RS4 B7 that gets 18 combined.

EFI i5 is king.

> easy to drive
Then why do they all spin out and crash when leaving a car meet in 1st gear?

>new SVX is an AWD mid engine luxury car like the Audi R8

How much would it blow the Accura NSX out the water.

>No Hybrid shit
>No Torque vectoring

A 7.0L cruising at 1300rpm is efficient.
With that torque the engine doesn't even have to try.
The 30MPG C7 is a good example

>The 30MPG C7 is a good example
Because it shuts off half the fucking cylinders.
at that point it's a 3.5 liter 4-banger.