Price: please contact

>Price: please contact

Other urls found in this thread:

stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5576033556.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do that to deter lowballers and people trying to make payments. Probably also helps with scammers. That's my thinking behind it, might be wrong.

>no test drives
>without full dollar amount acounted for

>won't release vin over phone or email

>I know what I have

You deter lowballers by having a vehicle that's worth the price you're asking and hanging up on retards. If you have to hide your asking price you're asking too much.

wat?

It's dealership that do that and they'll dont care if you make payments or pay in cash as long as they sell the car for their price.

>miles go up daily

>working perfectly, exept for...

>woman owned

>doesn't list the mileage

Call for more information

Ya your probably right. I don't even bother with cars that the owner doesn't post the asking price.

I ever seen plenty of CL ads that said contact for price. Although I have seen it on dealer websites too.

I've*

What's wrong with this? It's especially helpful when selling something fast or likely to be crashed like a motorcycle.

>price is firm

>no time wasters

>future classic

>woman owned
I saw this today for an mr2 add and was like why would you put that on there

>finger in picture covering license plate
dropped

>driven by my grandma, only on the freeway, on Sundays to go to church

Because the belief is that a woman doesn't abuse the shit out of the drive train as opposed to men who will Rev it to the moo n and slam it in D for maximum respect

Except women forget to do regular maintenance.

>no VIN

Ahhhhhh, they don't know that

good luck, >80% of CL ads don't include it.

>no interior shots
>no description
>no mileage

>perusing the list of craig for random shit
>see pictureless ad for 4 old chevy 235 i6's for $350
>mite b gud
>text owner if its $350 per or for all and for pics
>tells me $350 total and updated the ad with pics
>interdasting
>check ad again
>pictures of 4 headless blocks blazing orange from rust and sitting outside on the side of his house for who knows how many years
>mmmmm no

>try to filter list of results for turbo only
>non-turbo
>non-turbo
>non-turbo
>non-turbo
>non-turbo
>non-turbo

>RARE only 1000 of this color made that year

>L@@K

I seriously have to turn my computer off and count to ten, or I'll have a fucking stroke. Then title of the add is in all caps, and the description is all caps.

>$1

>new motor swapped in 500 miles ago
???

No they don't they do it to get to walk into the dealership and or waste your time.

>be near 30. Remember watching last episode of seinfield like it was the world series when i was like 10. Watching present day with gf. She notices a skip barber magnet on his fridge. He truly is goat.

>new motor
>No paper work proving

"-non" at the end of your search term, ez.

>all highway miles

Someone was listing a vintage Bluebird Wanderlodge RV on my Craigslist

> no pics
> no price
> no mention of specs (important on the Wanderlodges as they had literally hundreds of different options)

I emailed the guy and it turns out he's one of those crazy old boomers that wants $35K for his rusty shitheap RV that needs work on all the systems and hasn't been driven in years.

I love those old vintage RVs but jesus fucking christ, the entire market is controlled by the most cranky, senile boomers out there.

>the entire market is controlled by the most cranky, senile boomers out there.

It's not enough that they ruin both the car and house market, they have to ruin car-houses as well.

CR-X with 400,000 miles
>41 mpg
>rare
i know wut i got, no tire kicker, no low ballers
$4000 firm
call seven 1 3 four 9 six 4fivezero8

The boomers that are into vintage RVs are a whole nother level of cunty craziness

There's guys that snap up all the cheap fixer upper Wanderlodges as soon as they pop up on Craigslist, typically paying $4K-$7K

> pressure wash
> minor shit here and there

Then it gets listed on Hemmings

> $25K firm, no lowballers I know what I gots

There's a guy down in Florida that literally hoards them. Spends tens of thousands of dollars buying up all the increasingly-rare Wanderlodges.

Then he lists them on his website for stupid money, like 200% over what he paid. Then the RVs just sit there and rot until some other retarded boomer coughs up the cash.

>Runs great, except leaking every fluid
>Inerior is shot
>No interoir pics
>No under hood pics
>No Vin
>Thumb over plate
>I know what I got no lowballers no tirekickers Tresspassers will be shot on site I own a big dog named killer and he is not on a leash

>welded diff

you forgot
>just had a baby but in no rush to sell

>browsing autotrader (UK)
>specify manual in the search options
>faggots list automatics as a manual

Why do it? Your SMG piece of shit isn't a fucking manual. I'm not interested fuck off.

>guy tested my 250
>dropped it while riding
>he bought it just cause of that

Felt kinda bad t b h

"Small scratch on drivers side door"
>doesn't take a picture of it

why? he got a bike

>wife is making me sell it

Cause I had it priced higher than market value and just because he dropped it he paid full price which I was gonna dock by a couple hundred anyways

>bring cash in hand

I'm 65 years old and I remember when this equated to the ad poster saying that it was rarely driven by anyone except a woman who would have had the shit beaten out of her if she fucked anything up. The 70's were a golden era to be sure.

>no title

>I'm 65 years old

its not that they forget. it's that they dont think their car needs work because it's running fine.

>new motor
>paperwork
>inspect engine bay
>its obviously never been worked on
>did he have two of the same vehicle?

fuck I hate this. so many dodgy fucking pieces of shit buy up the cheap cars then resell them at dealer prices.

>Lists every stupid modification he's done to the car but can't even list the mileage

Oldfags do post on this site, friend. Though I find it fascinating as to what brought them here.

>implying the average normie understands tag exclusion and wildcarding
Better deals for us, friendo.

>Price: Send me an offer

>be me
>just turned 18, looking for a car
>cursed with a faggy voice
>have plenty of money saved-up from working since I was 14
>looking at getting a luxobarge since I have medical issues
>2015 Lincoln MKZ: "Too low to list. Call for price"
>call dude, it's an older man
>Ask him "Hello, I was on CarGurus and I saw a listing up for a 2015 MKZ, and I was wondering if I could inquire about the price."
>all he says is "I don't think you could afford it kid" and hangs up
>this has happened 3 times in the past two weeks on various different models
Why are people such dicks? Do they not want money?

>call on Jag XJRS
>"so how much would you want for it?"
>"Oh it's not difficult, I want 5262576 liras"
>"if it's not that difficult then why couldn't you just put the price in the ad so people doesn't have to waste time calling?"
>immediately hung up

It's the feeling of recaptured youth :^)

I actually stumbled upon /b/ in 2008, so not an "oldfag" by any means, just old.

stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5576033556.html

>that first pic
>will trade for Mid nineties Mustang GT

Is this nigger serious?

I see this alot with old shitboxes with runs perfect

Did you remember to tip your fedora?

XDDDD

rheeeeeeee doesn't work on this fucking candian shithole craigslist wannabe

This doesn't make sense.

>65 and on /b/
Wew :^)

I'll give him props for the filterwork on the photographs if nothing else.

>arms crossed like a fucking 12 year old trying to look edgy
>standard issue army boots in civilian clothes
>flat top
>dragon button up shirt-tier flames on that shitter

>not thanking the tactical skellington

>show car

Reminds me of a craigslist ad I found

I actually kinda like it, would look better without the flames and in a different paint scheme. As far as all out rice goes, this really isn't half bad. You know you want to live out your NFSU fantasies

That first picture is cringey as hell though

>don't really want to get rid of it but I've had it for 6 years

I guess you're only allowed to own a car for 6 years where he lives

Let me guess, it's a Cummins?

I believe so. I went to find the add again but it got taken down.

>No test pilots

wtf does this even mean? I'm not allowed to test the fucking car I might buy? literally what

The pig in the backround of the 6th pic

>odometer reading 118XXX
>mostly high way
>no tire kickers

>shitty jdm facebook tier emojis like a crown covering honda accord license plate
I want to murder people like this

Great so no diff oil change, no transmission fluid changes, once a year oil change amongst other things

I was guilty of this one. I always max out the number of photos I can post showing all the good stuff but still mention the minor imperfections in the ad.

People are going to want to see what's wrong with it more than what's right, so it'd be better to cut back on the good and add in at least one or two of each bad thing.

>Bring your own wheels

Right, because I want to go spend a whole weekend driving around to different junkyards to find some crap tires/wheels that'll fit on your car so I can drive it home. Really motivates me to buy your car.

Better yet,

>$2000 extra for the wheels
>I know what I got

Curb rash on 3 of the 4 wheels, tires are bald. Tire/wheel set is literally $2100 brand new but they want $2000.

probably boomer slang for people who want to test drive the car then weasel out of buying it because they only wanted a free joy ride.

>wildcards

whats not to understand? in the EIGRP routing protocol found on most routers when you're configuring a static route to a LAN you enter the IP and then the wildcard mask for the subnet, the wildcard is sort of the opposite of the subnet mask:

so if your subnet mask is 255.255.255.0

your wildcard mask is 0.0.0.255

so the router config would look something like

Router1#(Config-t) network 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255

baleeted

I love how he even admits it's overpriced. I'd call just to remind him that Cummins this side of the millennium cost just as much.

>2003 Lexus for sale
>20k for the car, wheels not included
>standard "I KNOW WHAT I GOT NO LOWBALLERS"
>find similar Lexi for 8k, only without gaudy wheels and Instagram filters

>never winter driven
>comes with winter tires