cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSqSmEfeV1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for honda a shit

Ahhaha yeah I saw it on facebook, as soon as it popped up on my feed I thought "Damn, I know that bike!!!"
>mfw

>stalker facebook user

>tfw you don't die on a ride

CMON SKID DEMON, BRING YOUR SHIT

someone call my dirty bike a slut while im doing homework, I cant ride until my shitty new handlebars come in the mail

?

A page I enjoy following posted it

But how can Honda a shit, when xrr a best?

Dual Sport Delinquents?

>250

i just bought the bike i'm pretty sure is going to kill me

>didn't die
Bike isn't fast enough. Throw it in the trash.

I should get it bored out but im worried about messing something up, this is my first bike ever

Yeah actually. Wasn't going to name it but whatevs.

nigga who are you?

CT70?

see

>get it bored out
Nigga you just buy a different jug and bolt it on. Thumper engines come apart.

dont think they make that anymore

I squidded a bit today. Still helmet boots and gloves but that was it. Im near thirty and been riding like 8 years now idgaf ill squid if i want!!! PS it was glorious

when will they learn

kek, i posted it to them, its my dr 6fiddly

yeah, my connection is slow as shit so i saw it way too late

dt400

Ok it doesn't look as good as it felt kek.

If you have the money sure. Learn how to ride offorad first though. It's a good bike to learn on.

are you sure? I checked out the website and they were shilling me on sending them my old bore or something. i'll get it done eventually.

I think my paradefloat650 can take me to speeds capable of death. Can your drz?

>trick question, i already know what a drz is capable of

I know, I literally saw it and thought "lol" because it was identical to the one I remember in my head
The woodsy scenery and clear photo solidified that.
I didn't want to specify where though cause y'know, but cc did so whatever.
Ay CC, you think that brie cheese guy from last thread is the ricotta dude from irc?

>dat lack of power
damn elevation.

Kek could be. Cheesebros will be cheesebros

anyone have tire recommendations for an xr650? ride about 50/50 and id like to get more than 1k out of a rear tire

its aight ,we're all secretly normies here anyway.
ive posted a few things to them

pilot power 3

kenda k270 for cheap or mitas e07 for a tougher longer lasting tire

fuccboi never did answer your question
>we're all secretly normies here anyway
Not gonna deny that.
Been loving your scenics for a long time though.

guy martin > rossi

Kenda K270

gnarlington?

Negative, just a schmo who's been on here for a while...
Maybe for too long.

ill look into them
have k270s and the back lasted about 700 miles, front is still half tread. anyone tried the kenda big block? ive heard mixed reviews but i might give them a shot

gnarly isnt a normie, hes some next level shit on a bike

well, ill keep them coming as i get them then, glad to see theyre appreciated

You can tab out anytime you like

but you can never leave

look into stuff like the mitas or other ADV tires, they last a lot longer but they cost more

I met Guy once.

Super chill.

Thanks. They give me the thrill of adv while in that temporary period of nobikeness.
You can never truly leave...
>wear your gear, guys. pls.

Honda CBR600RR or Suzuki GSX-R600?

I wonder how fast he'd be on my XRR

How did you kill a 270 in 700 miles? How many burnouts did you do?

I know to wear my gear. I need to upgrade my armor in my jacket and pants. I even bought boots that were higher just so that they give me a little bit more protection

I just started watching gp the past 4 seasons so im basically the marquez fag that was the rossi fag of 10 years ago but still rooted for the goat cause of all his accomplishments. Last year left me very sour yet i watch moto 3 and see what hes doing with his team and the vr46 academy and hes a hard guy to dislike. On a side note just watching the moto 2 race and jesus how has alex marquez gotten here? Have i not watched him crash out of every race this season? Is this too /sp/?

Those look like some mighty fine boots. Pic related what I'm kinda saving up for.

i gear failed today, left my helmet and gloves in the van and couldn't find keys so i put on an old nazi style helmet and went for a rip..

helmet was on backwards

>i thought it was rather difficult to get the strap fastened

I am pretty jealous. seems like a proper bloke.

zero, mostly riding fire roads and powerlines, with farm roads and secondary roads in between. i was pretty bummed with the wear but it did great in everything but deep mud and was surprisingly nimble on the road, maybe i just ride too hard on the road?

what bike you got, user? those are nice boots! I like the brown gaerne boots

I have these too

Sidi's stuff is next level on the high end. Really good gear.

Is this what happens when you don't wear motorcycle boots?

Yeah he made an appearance at the prize giving. My Old Man won the Clubman Cup, and I was pit crew. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSqSmEfeV1k

post slowfags who need to get off your touge.

I kinda buy into the race on sunday sell on monday mentality. If your a normie buy the best deal or most comfy or coolest looking? Im a bit of a suzuki fan presently with their current ecstar rivalry and vinales getting his first podium this weekend. And my first bike was and SV i gsxr front ended. It was maximum comfy clip on bike. Mainly rin is best girl...

It could. My friend crashed in in tennis shoes and he only minor fucked his foot. it's okay now but it could have been bad. Think about it though, you have a machine over 300lbs(more yes but just for sake of the point) that could slam onto your leg and foot with a stupid amount of force in a crash. why would you not want to protect your feet?

post adv cleanup can be a bit of a pain

probably scary fast, hes a tiny little spitfuck and they always haul ass

theyre super soft tires so hard road riding and lots of powering out of corners will chew them up fast.

>rin is best girl

SEXHAIR IS BEST GIRL

that explains it, powering out of corners is a habit i guess i should leave to the road bikes?

Neat, never seen those before. Been looking at the Gaerne GX1s as well but heard they're not too comfy to walk in.
No bike at the moment. Trying for a dual sport of sorts, going to be going home soon so will check there.
Dirt only gives it more character man. No pressure wash?

You could either take it easy on the road,

or....

just keep a higher tire budget and stay hektic

>Look like a dude.

how the fuck do I get shit that has been baked on to my header by a previous owner, off?

just dont hammer on it so hard, i beat the shit out of tires on my yz the same way, the DR is working on it too.
bigger motors just eat soft tires really easily.

steel wool and a hot bath, it baked on like a natural ceramic coat

take it off and soak it in solvent, what all is stuck on?

actually planning on buying a set of warp 9s for street hooning but i DD on the powerlines so i guess ill still be chewing up knobbies to/from the trails regardless. i just wish i could find something that hooked up well in gravel and dry dirt and still last 2000 miles of aggressive riding but i guess there is always a compromise with a dual sport eh?

Die grinder with a wire wheel kek

> tennis shoes

I cringe everytime i see those half assed squids.

>$1k dainese jacket
>$400 d1 gloves
>Arai corsair helmet
>jeans and jordans

what kind of jordans?

Amen, their reputation is through the roof. Could be worse.
Polish
Essentially clay then, lol?
Did the steel wool shine it up a notch?

>being a cuck

Hey m/o/tards, I'm looking for a modern aesthetic equivalent of this motorcycle. I don't need the side car.

>that pic

bet she gonna wear gear NOW

How the fuck do people think it's OK to not wear gear? Like, the smallest shit can kill you if you aren't wearing stuff like a helmet and spine protector.

But then, when people ARE wearing full gear, they can 'miraculously' survive some CRAY situations.

I dunno. I respect their right to put their own life at risk, but goddamn it brings down our reputation as a collective. And that's saying nothing about whoever has to live with the memory of running over someone in no gear.

>jordans
retro high og

What dudes you know look like that mang?

>srsly, if they look like that I would.

ural. they are proper shit though

pls don't go ural

>have an sv650, been riding it for 2 years rain or shine
>guy at works decides to start riding, i help him out and show him the ropes
>buys an R1
>think he is a fucking retard but dont say anything
>he wants to race
>starts talking shit about how i'm slow, bike is weak, etc
>decide that i have to defend muh baiku honor
>go to an empty backroad near work
>fat chick at the office makes a flag out of a ruler and a recycled piece of paper
>she starts counting to three, he shifts it into first
>i'm already at 5k
>look at him sideways, see myself in the reflection of his helmet
>she drops the ruler
>i take off hitting new PRs, 35mph in first after ~.5s, almost cant control it and have to hunker down to avoid slipping off the pegs
>near redlining, approaching 80mph after a quickshift or two
>get to 100mph, slow down and turn around
>he lowsided a few seconds after i took off
>mfw

have you ever had to show somebody the business

i just took it back to the sandblast finish i did a few months ago.

Thank you for defending all sv650 famiry's honor
>ruler and paper
kek
What gen SV, got a pic?
Hey that looks pretty good!!

People like to justify not wearing gear by telling themselves that it can't possibly happen to them. It's why harleyfags get scraped off the road here, bandana and all.

I'm running a k760 on the front at the moment, seems good on road and dirt, so when my rear goes ill chuck one on there too. I've heard different things about it though, either:

>hooks up really well in the dirt, really good on the road, and lasts for ages too

or

>hooks up really well in the dirt, a bit squirmy on the road, but wears out super fast on the road

I wonder if the people wearing them out fast are on way heavier bikes, like 650s or 950s or some shit, and it just can't handle the weight and power. Lighter bike, less power, less chunking? I guess I'll let everyone know how it goes.

>dem shoes
Raimu best grill

no problem baby, people buy big bikes but dont have big skills

i pull around faggots on litrebikes around corners fucking daily, taking turns at 20mph as i whip around at 45, sad!

you arent buying gear, so save that money up to buy some lessons, or better yet give it to me!

How do you even lowside in a straight line?

>rev more than you can handle
>wheredoiputmyhands.bat
>bike.exe has crashed

Based

>can't handle acceleration
>panic a little bit
>whiskey throttle
>turn bars sideways
>lowside

I've seen in a few times actually

this. my dad has been riding for almost 60 years, rarely wears a helmet and always wears jeans/t-shirt. about a year ago, a black woman in a taurus ran him off the road, over an embankment into a storm drain because she was texting.. didnt even stop. he broke his back, his tibia, collapsed a lung and slid on his head for quite a bit, luckily he is alive and still riding. he went out and bought a helmet 4 days after getting out of the hospital

>dat orange frame

SEXDAYS

i rode a ktm 525 with k760s and loved it but they are sketchy as fuck on wet pavement, which is a problem for me because i usually DD my bike 8-9 months a year

Hell yeah. 250s can do some insane turn speeds compared to liters
>buy some lessons
done, saving for another bike, bro.
have moar

Yeah, Raimu bretty gud.

Also

>Liter baiku!

>sexdays

datass

ktm just knows how to appeal to your inner retard with bright pretty colors.
i dig it

>ktm just knows how to appeal to your inner retard with bright pretty colors.
Essentially lol. Otherwise it's... rubbish
And I've got a big inner retard that loves colorful shit

>That seat
Why do you hate our asses, KTM