SUMMER NEESAN
SUMMER NIGGA
HOT POTATO

>Current Swimsuit Characters in the Gacha Pool:
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=8951

>Schedule for August:
IT IS A MYSTERY

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Tweetdeck Raid Search Phrases
pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cog

>no summer male SSR
>no summer loli SSR
>no summer erun SSR

disgusting fat cows

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

30 rolls at 6% is 84.4% chance for everyone that failed 9th grade math

N A R U

>trying to get 1500 crystals in sidequests to afford even one measly ten roll

It hurts.

>page 1
>didn't even include what we know about the schedule
>it's not even August yet

As expected of people who shit on Beato.

>tfw never ever

>Water Naru

First for not big enough.

The idol guild has begun its purge. Sign up now and reserve your spot for next guild to go 5-0!

I'm fapping to Kumuyuposter and no one can stop me.

I don't think you even went to school, user.

who /whalingfortheonlywaterdoraf/ here?

>Wanting July events in the OP
>When the last one just ended and we're going to get the august ones announced in a few hours

Retarded beatrixposter

I would kill for a Sugita character SSR

I did that for 2 legfests and got shit. Used the last ones I had on the popularity poll rate up and got ferry

>still needs a schedule for July

lol do you even play this game? As expected of Beatokeks

Please explain for my poor mind.

Time to start posting your nee-changs.

You stop that, it's lewd.

tfw you were trying to troll people into thinking there was a legfest tomorrow but it turns out there really is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Summer Juutenshu when?

Next year I will if I don't get her with just what I've saved.

>I lived long enough to see Naru-nee Make Water Great Again

>want to whale for neesan
>can't afford to whale at this time in life

Is mama cow ticketable

>Summer siete
>He's dark because he discovered he has no friends and no one wants to hang out with him

It's either you or Kumuyu. Your choice.

That's cheating but I would never put Kumuyu in such a position so the choice is obvious!

>have the money to whale
>tfw want her but can't convince myself it'll be a good "investment"

I'm going to enjoy fapping to you, then. Better do something to keep my interest before I change my mind.

6% means 94% chance of not getting one. not getting one in 30 rolls is 94% ^ 30 which equals 15.6% so your chance of getting at least one is 84.4%

>investing a browser game

Nobody told me anything about keeping people entertained, I'm just trying to protect Kumuyu by becoming a great and powerful fire captain.

Yes.

>water is weak against soil
>naru is weak for octo

Keks

But forte is shit

I like dis

Well if you don't start getting lewd for me I'll be forced to go fap to Kumuyu instead!

Keep your gross cows out of my water

Fuck off homo.

Too late, All cumming is bringing them by the truckloads

Based ALL CUMMING has saved water by luring all the girls to his element.

Mama is cute.

Shit design
Shit skills

Forte was a mistake

Doraf lovers are autistic as shit.

Can't be any more gross than the shitstain that is Quatre.

NARU IS A DAMN SLUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Short girls with big titties. What's not to like?

Take that back

If we're talking about 3 10-part draws, do the guaranteed SRs/SSRs per draw change the chance?

Fuck that ugly cuntsack and his unfashionable french braid and giant fucking triangle weapons.

>katana between her legs

literally the secondary bait race

Humans are normalfag taste
Eruns are good taste
Potatoes are patrician tier taste

Low test fag detected

I am meme-challenged. Who is ALL CUMMING?

The part with the short girls, and big titties.

SSRs have the same draw chance with single or 10 rolls. It's only the SR chance that changes.

I don't understand why we are doing it to the power of 30 instead of multiplying by 30

Just how new are you?

Fine.

Forte is a cute midget. But the best is still Kumuyu and Daetta.

Low test fags detected

Pretty new

>Eruns are good taste
>a race that the normalfags would cosplay as and run around sperging out going "nya" if this game was mainstream

Dorafs are literally the race that keeps the perpetually-triggered normalfags away meanwhile if Eruns were around but dorafs weren't we'd be flooded by newfags and normalfags like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution

Ah I see, I wasn't sure how that worked

You tricked me into trusting you but at the same time betrayed my trust.
What were you trying to achieve?

Thats not what my mvp snipes tell me, but keep on memeing user, maybe someone will fall for it.

Is Monica half doraf

Good. Now start by getting undressed.

You can run anything with six, whats your point?

I can tell you for sure that rolling for her is going to be mainly a matter of whether you like her or not

Its impossible to make a Draph team in Water for the simple reason that there are no other water Draphs, you'd lose Baha synergy

>Dorafs are literally the race that keeps the perpetually-triggered normalfags away

Let's say you flip a coin three times. There are eight distinct possibilities.

HHH
HHT
HTT
TTT
TTH
THH
THT
HTH

Each of those sequences has a 1/8 chance of occuring. 1/8 is (1/2)^3, with the 3 the coming from the fact that the coin was flipped three times.

Sniping a Chev Magna MVP is purely up to luck. Whoever ougis first before someone reapplies her resistances or being first after 50% is all it takes. I was MVP sniping Chev at rank 40 by saving up ougi for that moment.

Actually the way the algorithm rolls you do have a slightly, and I do mean very slightly, better chance of an SSR in a ten roll.

It rolls your rarities before anything, and if you ended up with ten Rs one gets rerolled. If it's an R again, it gets rerolled, etc, until it's no longer an R. This means that it's still beholden to the normal rates and could become an SSR. It's far more likely to be an SR, but it's not limited to that. Thus with a ten roll you have a slightly better chance at an SSR than ten single rolls, though you're only guarenteed an SR.

>Meanwhile the two biggest secondary baits in the game aside from Vira are dorafs
delusional EOP

Gacha character page; water character with mullet and blastoise cannons

>posting 3D
Thank you for proving my point.

Wow, this really proves Forte is good.

>150162032
>3dpd pic

Me too. For sure buying it.

I got vampy too. I passed on Forte though.

I love math posts in /gbfg/.
Both the memes and the ones that actually teach you something

>Dorafs are literally the race that keeps the perpetually-triggered normalfags away
>All these normalfags that go OMG THICC MAMA! when they see forte
>All these normalfags that picked up the game because they saw Naru

She should be dirt because dirt is full of dorafs and Okto is her sugar daddy.

>people think forte is shit
>don't realize she can effectively ougi twice every time
>blackwing lash can hit the damage cap

I love the forte is bad meme.

retarded dorafposters

>dorafs are literally the race that keeps the perpetually-triggered normalfags away

Haha.

That's interesting, I thought they just took the regular pool and filtered out all the Rs. That would be too good to be true though.

Really makes me think huh?

And beatrix is the best to babysit six right?

If anything it'd be a more appropriate choice. I was shrugging at the revelation since Water really needs more SSR variety aaaaand, Yngwey is a bit unremarkable and Naru is a Draph(in an element that doesnt have any Draphs) and is also limited

Oh him. That let me finally let me figure out what the meme for referencing. Thanks.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. You say it rerolls for the rarity if it should have been the rare but it doesn't matter. The percentage chance for what an SSR is doesn't change, no matter how many times it's rolled.

ROCK AND ROLL!

No Forte is, because she's a Mama!

It was a mistake replying to that bait about Forte, Im sorry.
I should have let them keep going with the erp/shitpost/f/a/ggotry.

To calculate the chance of events happening one after another, do [chance of event 1] * [chance of event 2] * [chance of event 3]... etc.
In this situation it would be 94% the chance of losing, or 94/100, so as an example 94/100 * 94/100 (two rolls) = 88% chance of losing twice in a row.
Put that into our situation with 94/100 ^ 30 and you have a 15.6% chance of failing ALL ROLLS. That means that you have a 84.4% chance of winning AT LEAST one.