What is the most reliable luxury brand?

what is the most reliable luxury brand?

I've heard this varies depending on where you're from, with some people insisting you should only buy a bmw if you live in yurrp due to the parts being expensive to ship to the US, while some recommend buying caddies/lincolns in the US only for the same reason.

I've got an older lincoln, while my friends all drive acuras/bmws from similar vintages, and I was wondering what Veeky Forums's take is.

pic related, it's a car I could never buy due to the cost of parts/shipping

Lexus

Lexus, Mercedes.

volvo

wat

pic related is shit. Even current jaguar doesn't say we build this car. Unrealiable peace of shit.

X350 (pictured) is pretty reliable, don't confuse it with the previous generation

Obviously still far from Lexus

Lexus and dare I say it bmw. From personal experience

I thought parts are always expensive for premium brands. BMW's parts are about as expensive as Cadillac's here in Europe. Cadillac parts are just less likely to be in stock. Not that a Cadillac needs as many parts as a corresponding BMW throughout its life, kek

2bf don't buy a premium brand if you hate the idea of maintenance costs. Just buy a Volvo S80, Chrysler 300, or any other... upscale subpremium car.

Lexus. Old Lexus especially, as most of that was just upmarket Toyota.

>Volvo
>luxury

>implying fireplace isn't a luxury accessory

That's a pretty sick 240 Flying Scotsman Swap,

>Volvo
>Luxury

Then, what do you think Volvo is?

Well, that is a brand new 50k $ car. And while that might be luxury, the cars any of us fagg/o/ts can afford are old, look like bricks and are not very luxurious

>Lexus
>luxury
you weebs, kek

My Lincoln Towncar will not break.
Except for everything that's different from a fleet basic crown victoria.

>this contemporary Volvo car represents the overall brand image of Volvo that has been forged over decades

The most luxurious luxury car is going to be one that's sort of pseudoluxury, like a Lexus. The most reliable actual luxury brand is going to be BMW or Porsche, but highly dependent on model.

pls tell us what makes BMW better than Lexus while I laugh

performance

one can be really fun to drive, the other makes a good attempt.