/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Thread fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#31
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150108090/#150109036
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore?p=2440713&viewfull=1#post2440713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip old thread

Xth for Sakura

>Dead game

Xth for best Lancer

Sita when?

xth for mafia.

Should have let it die

Never ever

rip old thread.

Didn't have enough time to post the link threadstarter user?

Not linked at in the previous thread edition

Don't even leave me again.

xth for Semiramis, 5* EX Rank Anti-World NP, best Assassin completely unseating Jack the Ripper, final boss of Babylonia

Soon, lads

JETS

I'm an Atalantasexual.

Maybe if we weren't lazy faggots ...

Google rejected my refund

TL?
Also we need more Mashu and dad pics

Reminder that Gareth will be best grill

I know you would. So, how hard and how often?

>George CE
>George bashfully smiling
>George taking pictures of the most mundane things
>George taking pics of cats

Why is George the best and purest saint and Rider

And thanks for the translations user!

I just saw
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#31

And look in the archives and found this
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150108090/#150109036

FYI summary user is full of shit and seems to be machine translating everything. I don't even know how the fuck he's coming up with this nonsense.

>-Tristan shut his eyes to the remaining sorrow.

What the actual fuck?

> サー・トリスタンはこの状況のあまりの悲しさに自らの目を潰した。
>Sir Tristan was so sad, he gouged out his own eyes. (Yes I know he does open them at one point in the chapter but that's what the text says)

>-Lancelot thought to try and look for the best that could be done of the worst possible situation.

> サー・ランスロットは忸怩たる思いで獅子王の選択が『最悪の中の最善』であると呑み込んだ。
>Sir Lancelot ashamedly accepted the Lion King's choice as the best possible in this worst situation.

I don't have the time to translate everything at the moment but it looks like pretty much EVERYTHING Summary user posted is a load of bullshit.

Also, before the Lion King shows up, the original leader of the real crusaders is "someone who died during the 9th Crusades" (who has the grail and ends up summoning Ozymandias, who takes it from him). "A servant who called himself Richard I", not Richard I, also appears in this singularity leading a band of fake crusaders and they defeat and absorb the real crusaders, and it's this combination of real and fake crusaders that the Lion King's forces fight.

>tfw no mommy
I'm at the point when I might trade one of my accs for her.

>aoe NP
She's already shit.

I hope we get an event for next year's July 4th.

Round table vs Edison.

Will she have 3 Arts in her deck with Arts NP

Was that really SummaryAnon though? As far as I know he only uses that name when posting the TLs he does for the story

My friend, Semiramis will deliver tremendous damage in spite of having an AOE NP. So much in fact that she'll still be useful against bosses.

Your a retard

I never actually read any of SummaryAnon's stuff up till now since I understand Japanese so I can't tell if the other stuff is fine, but the stuff in that post at least is just plain bullshit.

Of course. She was summoned as a dual Caster/Assassin. The only question left is if she'll be a 5* Caster or 5* Assassin. Wherever she lands, she will easily be the absolute best Servant in that category.

>a shitposter is already baiting this early

Let us have a peaceful thread faggot

No, you're retarded.
That is also not how to use "Your", so fuck off already you disfigured ESL spic shit.

Best saber,best lancer and best everything else except the tits

>I'm gonna skip most of this since it's too long, but he mentions what happened to each Knight after the Lion King explained her intentions to them. None would be allowed to leave, so it was basically a "agree or I'll kill you" thing, and they had until sunset to answer.

This is literally the exact fucking opposite of what she says.

>「私に従うか、我が元から去るか。あるいは、この場で一丸となり私を倒すか」
>「日没に答えを聞く。私が待てる猶予は、それだけだ」

She says that they're free to join her, or leave, or even join forces and fight her (IIRC Gawain also mentioned this in the game).

I really don't see how ANYONE who knows even the most basic of Japanese can make mistakes on this level.

wew

>forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore?p=2440713&viewfull=1#post2440713
It's ok, bl translated it.

Xth for Gareth!

Lancertoria does some really cool spear tricks in her combat animations

>those 'boobs'

What the fuck am I looking at?

Who are the biggest whales in your support list?

If you want her so bad, I have a starter alt with her.

Bags of Foam

Fatalpulse.

I thought they looked fake but they match the skin color in that shitty quality image so I wasn't so sure anymore

Will she be using Hanging Gardens of Babylon as her NP?

Black Grail vs Another Ending/2030/Lunar Hot Spring on Arjuna?

I've mainly been running him in a arts/crit hybrid team with an Jeanne carrying 2030 and Arturia carrying Maiden Leading Chaldea.

Or do you guys think this team would work better if I put Prisma Cosmos on Jeanne and Halloween Princess/Golden Sumo on Arturia and go full NP spam?

what do you have fampai?

>3DPD
Kill yourself Alter-autist.

I've said a lot of times. His translations are shit but people keep telling me to fuck off, that I'm a shitposter or that I should translate it myself. As if I were to share my translations with a community that insists on eating low quality shit. At least have some decency people.

>Will you obey me, or will you leave my side

"You may" is closer to the original text than "will you". She says they're free to do whatever they choose.

> Sir Tristan blinded himself to the tragedy of the situation.

This makes it sound metaphorical, but there's no such metaphor in Japanese. It's literal.

Otherwise this looks way better than the load of garbage in boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150108090/#150109036 though.

>refunding
>use excuse that my friend rolled without my consent
>also mention how my friend is a nigger and can't read
>they are not responding

>"I am too good for you people"
And this is why we tell you to fuck off

nah if she's caster she'll be outclassed by weibah

This is nowhere near the full story, and you know it.

>Hanging Gardens of Babylon
>requires three days to construct
>cannot be constructed with magic
>has to be manually constructed
>requires pieces of the ruins of Babylon

Unless Nasu has some ass-pull reason as to why it can suddenly be crafted with magic then probably not.

Although I would love to see it appear in Babylonia as Semi and the other enemies' base of operation.

user, look, there's no guarantee that if you're shitting on a Summary user that's the real Summary user.

Besides, going
>let's starve these fuckers of food
>I don't understand why they insist on not eating this quality food I'm not offering them!

>being this retarded

>that shit greentext
Where are the details. What'd you write? Don't hold back on us, user

you can fuck off right back to whatever shithole you crawled out of with your retarded holier-than-thou attitude, or better yet, kill yourself.

The original post he linked has Summary user as the poster. Sure you could argue it was someone else translating and using his name, but you'd have to be a blind cocksucker to actually believe that.

So this is the average user of /fgog/

Holy shit goddammit you stupid fucking idiot, just fucking kill yourself you fucking waste of space.

It'll probably be poison related and deal extra damage to poisoned enemies. Something like Robin Hood's NP.

She'll basically be a superior version of Shuten-Doji

What currency do the class centered gatchas use? Its not letting me use normal quartz and asks me to buy shit

This I need details you fucking moron

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>but you'd have to be a blind cocksucker to actually believe that.
Why would I? Can you check IPs to check if it's the real one? Unless Summary user (the actual one) confirms it was his translation when he does his next summary, there's no way of knowing it's the same guy.

Stop avatarposting already you retard

Watabe. He's the only whale that ever added me back.

She'll likely have some decent support buffs considering that the whole reason she's dual-summoned in Apocrypha is to provide support after Shakespeare turns out to suck so bad at being a Caster.

Fuck off discord

>it was someone else using his name!
>he translated it badly on purpose!
>this is all a big plot to damage his reputation!
Now where is that conspiracy Gil image?

I really can't comment on Summary user's regular stuff because I don't remember the story well enough to tell if his translations are right, but either way it's clear that is written by someone who looks at elementary level Japanese and somehow manages to derive the EXACT OPPOSITE MEANING from it.

>>"You may join me, or you may leave."

>None would be allowed to leave

Seriously

I wonder what the OP has to say about it

>**** ** **** Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses **** ******.

I stole the fucker's image shitface.

Did someone say conspiracies?

Gosh user, you caught me. Well done, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes.

This is a discorder

Is shop keeper chan worth it or no?

I love you, clown.

>I really can't comment on Summary user's regular stuff because I don't remember the story well enough to tell if his translations are right
And you expect us to believe you know Japanese incredibly well when you apparently can't recall what you read a few days ago at most?

Right. Has MHX NP lv3 and Raiko at lv2.

Neat.

Holy shit

Her NP does shit damage unless it's NP2. Skills are selfish and don't help your team. Not really unless you really like her.

oh fuck off

These two things really aren't related. A person can be fluent in Japanese and still have a shitty memory.

muh

That's one fucking pathetic memory then.

He also lying too because the first post didn't even have a name only the second post which was a repost did also pretty sure it was translated in 5 minutes too.

Also most of the early parts is just random dialogue with no real important plot points that would actually stay with someone.

Is kiyohime in Extella?

Try again in English please, retard.

Help me build a team. Im shit at it

Level up Raiko mama and Drake nigga

I'd piss my pants and video tape the whole ordeal if Kiyohime was in Extella.

Team of your favorite servants of each class.

Thats it. Thats all you need to beat this game.

if only you role play and put a cute anime girl picture and say "daddy"

>Skills are selfish and don't help your team.
But Saber Lancelot and Rider Kintoki are "self-sufficient," right?