[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Why haven't you gotten your elbow down yet? edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mulgrave/motorcycles/2007-ktm-250exc-2-stroke-5months-rego/1112466525
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camden/motorcycles/2003-ktm-exc/1109613770
getsurrey.co.uk/sport/other-sport/motorsport/parents-unbelievably-proud-autism-sons-6851807
youtube.com/watch?v=5xFNnJsfGEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for tfw no motogf

>and scooters...? Well, it doesn't really matter. Don't start on some 650 recumbent.
what did the sticky man mean by this

There for cucks.

When the front wheel is really far

Scooters are so mild you can start on any of them apart from something with an aggressive backwards lean and a big engine say Honda NM4 Vultus or something with 650cc

This is me riding away with OP's childhood sweetheart because OP is a KEK!

alright that makes a lot more sense, thanks

especially this

Vultus isn't a scooter though. It's some future cruiser shit.

>mfw c u c k is now filtered

What will we call each other now?

Its a scooter m8.

I don't know why but I really dig the look of this, the Honda Elite

makes me feel like I'm delivering pizza in the asscrack of singapore in 1984

at this point somebody will respond by saying "yes but it has a dual clutch transmission" which will be responded by somebody else saying that that "doesn't mean it's a scooter" and an entire argument about what makes a scooter will break out (again) leading to a lot of posting of VFR1200s.

I've been to this rodeo before.

Cuck

And t b h
And f a m
And BAKA 10

everyone does, they're a cult item now.

Well...
It is an auto

Bad ass machine like that would be ferrying the classiest bitches around, not delivering pizzas.

the guy has it listed on craigslist for $1050, not sure if I should reply or not. It looks to be in alright condition and it's in an okay part of town

Reminder that I love sucking jimmys cock and having his hot 8roper on my face.

I don't know, m8. I mean it's clearly not a scooter but whatever.

it looks practically unridden, especially for a 2007 model

Immaculate is the word.

it's a scrooiser

Where abouts in logan do you live?

He always goes into turtle mode when you ask him that.

Hello dbt,
i want to repaint my 636c because it has some scratches i want to cover up.
Thought about painting all the green parts white and leaving the underbellything black.
Thoughts on this? Maybe someone got a nicer idea?

Just turn the fairings around to the unscratched side

Not interested in a "Streetfighter" but thanks for the bright idea.

get some masking tape and go for an ebin paintscheme
>the main reason i'd get a supersport is to get creative on the fairings

Take it to an airbrusher and tell him to just go nuts.

Problem is i'm realy bad with painting, also uncreative as fuck.
That's actualy not such a bad idea. I'll look around for something like that thanks.

Shine on you crazy diamond

oh shit pls no
>shit
>shit
>SHIT

Make all panels Renault-F1 yellow

who?

better pic

FKG

What's the best bike for someone looking to start riding?
I live in the city, don't commute to work, don't have any riding experience, and I'm going to be raped by my insurance company.

My thoughts are leaning towards the CBR300RA, mostly because it's cheap and better on insurance I've heard, but is the lower power noticeable? KTM is too expensive here, and the Yamaha has no used market, though I could bump my budget.

WWDBTD?

finnish katana guy is 55 years old, rides a triumph tiger and is apparently from belgium and not finland?

KLR 650 no doubt about it.

who /skull rider/ here?

He spends his summers in Finland and winters in Belgium. But yeah he actually has a reverse aging condition and secretly owns a Tiger.

Past tense.

>What's the best bike for someone looking to start riding?
>What's the best
no

>why all those fake supersports?
>why wouldn't you commute?
>what do you want a bike for
>eurocucked license?

>topi kekkonen

Gixxer 1000 :^)

Are you the guy who keeps asking for the best litrebike for his six year old nephew

I knew someone would grumble about wording. I've never ridden a bike, and I can't test drive one because nobody lets you take them out without at least your M2 (Ontariofag, hence insurance concerns). I'm looking for input from people who may have owned these bikes to give some insight. Does "Which do you prefer?" sit better with you?

Downtown job with $300 dollar a month parking. Yes, even with a bike. Bike is for evenings and weekends, because it beats the shit out of golfing. And the fake Superbikes are because I have a learner's license in Ontario as a young male, meaning I'll be gaped by insurance for anything larger than a 500 class.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mulgrave/motorcycles/2007-ktm-250exc-2-stroke-5months-rego/1112466525

summoning vic cb400

might as well get a dualsport, no?
also in usa aren't you allowed to park pretty much everywhere?

I'm such a fucking retard.

Was paying 0 attention when ordering a memory card for my gopro.

Went and picked it up and again, didn't even look at it just paid and stuffed it straight in my bag.

Got home, took it out and ripped it open... it's a fucking SD card not micro SD.

Literally kill me.

say you were wrond and feign ignorance.
>i bought this for my niece
>it says sd, but it won't fit in her phone

Take it back. Also, double check if the sd card you're planning on buying is compatible with the gopro, and if its the right type of fast.

kektacular

do all here use gopros?
i know one guy had a chink cam, i'm looking for a cheap one to take on both the bike and the windsurf

oh it's already sold

oh well.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camden/motorcycles/2003-ktm-exc/1109613770

summoning vic cb400 again

some use Contour, some use Drift

>scrathing my neck
>start massaging my back
>start feeling my trap muscle
>wtf is so small
>check the muscle between my shoulder blades
>they're flat as fuck

Man I need to start working out, my body is eating itself,
I looked myself in the mirror and my left trap is almost completely gone what the fuck.

are they waterproof?
>also i think those have the wierd form factor or software issues..

Cute. But no. I'm phoning insurance companies today. If there's not a massive gap between the 300s and the 600s, obviously I'm not sticking at 3. But I've been told horror stories about insurance prices here for my insurance brackets so I'm not hopeful.

Suck shit. It's a shame the term "autism" isn't filtered.

No I bought it from umart. They don't accept returns for opened shit.

I can use it in my 6D so it's all good.

Just fucking dumb shit of me considering how autismal I am about buying shit usually.

>6'4 / 194cm
>want something sporty
>every forum says tall riders should get a gsxr1300, zzr1400 or cbr1100xx

I consider a busa as my first ever bike, even tho it's a ducking retarded deathwish :^)
>living in autobahnland

You have the same writing style. Are you sure?

Calm down you fucking autist.

>190cm 80kg
>"started" on an sh125
>i now happily own a 750 twin with taller bars...
whoever told you that is an idiot and you're a cretin for believing him

The Contour and Drift have a more aerodynamic shape. Contour is the most user friendly. Drift has bettter features (replaceable battery, has remote, lens can be turned, etc.). I think both have a waterproof case you can buy, but should be water resistant (not proof) on their own. Gopro is the smallest and better suited for a chin mount than the others. Also the Gopro software is arguably better.

Theres more to it, but these are the basics.

tacking on to this anons post.

From the videos I've seen, it appears that drift cameras have a bit of artefacting compared to gopros.

Could just be the videos I saw (a lot were from the same person) but yeah

Nobody exactly told me that, I was googling and that was the opinion that I read the most
What's your bike?
I'll learn on an er6n and for now I consider the sv650 as my best starter option

DL1000

I own a drift. You're not wrong. The road surface will suffer from this, didn't really notice it elsewhere. But considering how much of it will be on your screen.. Youtube makes it worse.

He died of aids m8. Top faggot he was.

getsurrey.co.uk/sport/other-sport/motorsport/parents-unbelievably-proud-autism-sons-6851807

>trap

Fuck off faggot.

Riding in incredibly inclement weather today, water pooling on the roads. Rear wheel kicked out when I shifted up. Too many revs?

shiver 750, it's somewhre in the past threads
i'd post it now, but i'm technically "working"
shit...
>considering i'd use it on road and sea artefacting would really come in play
>plus having to buy an additional case is pretty gay
any cheap 720/60 or 1080/30 options?
do they sell old used/refurbished gopro models?

before i just niggerrigged a waterproof canon on top of the mast, but i'd like something more suited to speed, if i'm using it on the bike

Sounds more like a poor shift. Did you get a noticeable jerk or anything like that?

>he doesnt have a quick shifter

>he needs a computer to blip his throttle
should have gotten a dct, you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5xFNnJsfGEc

Check this video.

It's probably not a deal breaker for 99% of people but it really triggers my autism

>blip the throttle
>up shifts

Pretty sure. I think I'd have noticed if I had siblings. Just looking for cheap learner bikes for me and my roommate.

Thought about it, but my roommate isn't into the idea and I've got an ATV if I feel like going on trails. I was also looking into touring bikes but they're heavier, and standing on my tiptoes in traffic doesn't sound like fun. Even the 600's of these bikes I can stand flat foot (5'11" before you ask).

tfw no gf at all
feels ok uezs

anyways quick update from work
still nobike
still has license

not really, it was clutchless up at about 13k rpm

This tbqh.
>confirmed for nobike/Rear wheel kicked out when I shifted up

How do I get wheelspin on launch instead of my wheel coming up?

>sea artefacting
Wut?

I can sell you my hero2, if I make up my mind on getting a hero4

Most likely a poor clutchless shift then.

Lean forward and hold the front brake.

Lean forward, get worse tires, launch on shitty surfaces.

is it possible to do such a thing?

>launch
>front brake

You just let it go when you want to launch brah. Gotta get that wheel spinning first, make all that smoke n noize aite.

Preload too soon, too much force on shifter, not enough force on shifter, cut throttle too slowly, etc.

Do I wear a shirt under my jacket and sweat like a pig and hide my fat, or do I wear a tshirt without the sweat but my fat shows more?

>just fatty things

I ordered a chinkcam from amazon earlier today, posted it in the last thread, will arrive later this week
Also what's considered cheap? The entry level gopro hero is 120€ and does 1080/30 and 720/60

Wear what is safest and most comfortable. Also lose weight.