coulda had a V8.

>subjective
>subjective
>its the basest econobox from Ford, but it's not that bad
>subjective, but wrong
>wrong

>tripfag says I'm wrong with zero proof
Typical

Do it mang, I replaced an S2000 AP2 as my DD with the '15 FiST. No regrets. Kept the S2 of course, but the fist is crazy fun.

nevermind

I'm guess Veeky Forums had enough of the circle jerking

he's just likes cause he owns one

I only said you were wrong about economy, which is pretty easy to look up. 30/41 claimed for the Mazda 3, 26/33 for the Fiesta. I average 30mpgs.

Yeah, but I also liked it before that too. :)

So you would be wrong.
You also said things were subjective and wrong.
Which is completely retarded.

>Mazda 3
Shit tier bait

Instant is actually bretty gud info when it comes to the FiST, but let's just take a step back here and re-evaluate your original post. It's almost completely subjective, which of course gives you almost no point of contention, which will naturally leads to killing a conversation.

I used to drive a 2008 MS3, they're pretty nice. The fuel economy in the Fiesta ST is better, but there's more trunk space in the Mazdaspeed 3. The MS3 has absolutely absurd torque steer when compared to the FiST.

Further, the MS3 MSRP in 2008 was actually a little more than the Focus ST is now, and those two are closer in the power-to-dollar bracket than the MS3 is to the FiST, so comparing the two is pretty silly.

I'd go ahead and buy it.
Part of me wants to wait and see if murrica is going to get a new civic si but honda's a perpetual stream of disappointments for the past decade.

I don't have any real world experience driving a Mazda3 so I can't speak for it's economy other than what manufacturers claim. Real world economy driving the Fiesta pretty hard I still make 30mpgs.

And I said subjective but wrong because the Fiesta is pretty widely regarded as the most fun you can have in a hatch right now, it's still a subjective opinion and you should decide for your self, but the consensus is Fiesta.

Wasn't talking about MS3
Fuel economy is NOT better in the ST than a 2.5SA
Torque steer is nothing in the MS3
I've driven Fist and Fost. Still torque steer with vectoring.

You're clearly biased and retarded.

He actually gave you the MPG for the current base model Mazda 3. Does mazda even make their "Speed" line anymore? NUPE. So let's take a gander at the stats for the last model speed 3 and the fist.

Mazda Speed 3 : 18 / 25

Fiesta ST : 26/33

So yeah, there's that.
Also you're wrong. :^)

Wait why the fuck are you comparing a Mazda 3 to a Fiesta ST?

And you said I'm the retard here...?

>Ford fags can't into reading comprehension
Typical retards buying fords

see