If you have the money to buy an Aston Martin, give me ONE reason why you wouldn't buy it instantly

If you have the money to buy an Aston Martin, give me ONE reason why you wouldn't buy it instantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

astonmartin.com/en/lagonda
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit

For the £100K or so I would need to spend, I could get 100 shitboxes

Because I personally would rather have something that's fast around the track rather than a luxury car

I want my car for 100k+ to actualy work

Its rear-end is hideous in my opinion and that's a shame because the front of the car looks gorgeous. its like they nicely incorporated the "DB" series into the modern 2010+ time with none of the draw-backs of "modern car design" until you get to the back that is...

Why did they have to make the bit between the tail-lights stick out like this? its probably the only thing ruining the whole look of the car for me otherwise it looks fantastic and i was a fan of the DB9 and thought it aged like fine wine.

Rich people didn't become rich buying shit products user, they buy smartly.

personally i'd get something that's enjoyable to drive 99% of the time

I do have the money to buy an Aston Martin. I don't because buying large depreciating assets is just losing money and I don't have fifty-million dollars yet.

yeah it's mainly poorfags buying astons

What was wrong with incorporating the rear lights of the DB9 just as they are with a nice modern touch like the did the front?

Unreliable. Looks like a fusion.

An aston martin is classic. It will only appreciate in value.

You and I have completely different tastes lol. To me, the entire car is gorgeous except for the front end. I dont knw why, but i think the grille on the front could look better. The rest of the front end is beautiful, just the grille.

I'd rather be hectic.

It'd be smarter to pay off my house first, then get a used Aston Martin with a
BUMPER
TO
BUMPER
WARRANTY

I could buy a Vantage off ebay for $58k right now. That is not appreciation.

>twin turbo V12
>7 speed dog leg manual
>hydraulic steering
>shit
get out cunt

love that front wheel arch

because i want the cl63 biturbo its the same price but way faster and no b pillar and it has night vision as standard

also the aston has no aftermarket

If I had 100k dollars I'd buy this.

>buying a badge
There are faster, more luxurious cars available for a much lower cost

I would rather spend that money on buying and maintaining this.

I do have the money and if I was forced to buy a car with it, an Aston would be high up on my list. Good combination of speed, comfort and style. But in reality see A DB9 was £100k at launch and you can now get one for 1/3 of that

you could buy a house

This car does give me a great idea for what Ford should make their Corvette-fighter look like.

Not too much like the DB11 but it'd be great if it somewhat resembled it with a nice Coyote V8 or Voodoo at the front for around 40-$70,000.

Ford did seem to use some Aston styling cues on a lot of their other cars so if they made a nice GT-sports-car above the Mustang that looked somewhat like the DB11 (although not like a blatant copy) that'd be great.

the vantage is not a classic aston. only the DB series is classic. i didn't know the db9 lost value tho. you gotta get the right ones. db5 is fucking BEAUTIFUL and will be for EVER.

Well the DB11 is ugly as fuck. But a manual V12 Vantage S would be nice.

If depreciation dodging is your primary concern, then you'd be far better off sucking whatever dicks you'd have to suck to get a GT-badged Porsche.

DB7 lost even more value. Only the DB4/5/6 (or older) are considered classics

far better options on the market

hopefully pic unrelated because Ferrari and Aston are not even comparable

No reason to buy that over 5+ other cars at the price point, unless you really like the way it looks or something. Not my cup of tea, though.

if i had that money and HAD to spend it on a car i'd get a mercedes g class but i'd rather spend it on real estate, tbqhfam

HNGGGGG Lexus's new cars are so sexy

I'd rather have a calmer luxury, like a cts-v, or even standard cts. I don't need more than 450 hp for a daily driver.

pig fat land barge.
i would get a bone stock old nsx and restore.

No where to get it serviced here, and knowing that it's a British vehicle, it'll spend a lot of time in the shop.

astonmartin.com/en/lagonda

...Wait, what?
Haha, look at that fucking face!

The. Correct answer. Bulletproof lexus master race

A friends dad has the Rapide, and fuck, while I don't like yuros it's a nice fucking car.

Just the paint on it is absolutely insane, and the interior is beyond anything my poor ass will ever experience.

Better shit to spend my money on, like a house.

I'd also rather lose my money in the stock market.

at that point I'd just get an NSX(Y)

Porsche exists.

>Not worth buying, insuring, and maintaining to me
>Don't want to attract snobby richfags and gold diggers
>Don't like anything designed for snobby richfags
>Britainistan can't into electronics
>Prefer raw sports cars - no luxury
>Don't like their style
>ARR ROOK SAME
>Pigfat heavy