/msg/ - Maplestory General

STILL broken and busted edition

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/14999/v-175-heroes-of-maple-blaster-patch-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky and/or memeboi.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Unironically dead; web domain has expired and is not likely to be renewed.
maple.ellinia.net/
Guide to connect for current players: pastebin.com/PwhQ3Euc
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR KEKCRO FOR HELP

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gPHM4IgVHs
discord.gg/H4URd
pastebin.com/JeNLS0ZW
pastebin.com/Nxcbk5jS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KHROA

1st for Kanna sux

Elyi sleeps during the day!

Kanna is a good class to pick and always reliably broken

It's true

bought about 50k worth of style boxes, didn't get what i wanted. how are ur guys days going though.

Kanna is the official 2spooky class

we waiting u :3c

lel ellinia website is back up

>Kanna shill
Pathetic...

Does anybody play on GRAZED?

"Muh Clear Speed"

>level 69 hunter in lmpq doing rooms 2/10 while complaining that a level 55 sin wouldn't clear 5/8 fast enough.
>Refused to take 5/8 as a solution
>Refused to take trade with a level 58 page doing 3/4

"Muh clear speed"

memebois waitin u

Those try hard min max faggots are the worst

The amazing part is how incredibly lazy and narcissistic they are.

I do, but there is absolutely nothing /msg/ related going on here.

Is Hiezan temple still broken?

how many maples are there

millions.
I think it was like 800 million or something at last count, total created characters.

over 110m unique accounts worldwide too.

90% are bots

Because we can and its free!

How does shadowers get up their with meso explosion? It's pretty garbage right now.

They update its functionality to be akin to Evan's mana debris, where it becomes a 15 line 240% attack at max percentage that you can shit out without interrupting your attacks. Cooldown's removed, too.

I don't bother to use evan's mana debris either. So is it just a miniscule damage bump sort of like final attacks and stuff?

The thing is, unlike mana debris, the bosses hemorrhage pickpocket coins like no one's business. It's a pretty good buff!

when do we get to fight damien? and is it really difficult to do so in the act?

Nah phantom shits all over him. So does evan, but I can't use him because shit PC so phantom was the way to go for me.

Party was phantom/lumi/evan, you can pick whoever though.

Basically just avoid his attacks and you're fine. It's a way easier blockbuster fight than lotus for sure. Not that lotus was particularly difficult, but it's still easier.

how to multiclient aries? aries tells me multiple clients are running when i use sandboxie. id rather not switch users or use vm

Wew got 50% buff duration. I'm a bucc though, is it something I want?

no

Intrinsic we w8 u

Me

haha nice Veeky Forums meme name surely people who browse this board will get your subtle name ;)

Phantom is the best class

by bypassing the multiclient check, obviously

Where do yu guys train at +150?

Meme path 3

ty

SUX

>botters path 3
Anywhere else?

youtube.com/watch?v=7gPHM4IgVHs

DELET THIS

As a blade master whats the best way to go against hard gollux?

Taking the abdomen, or a shoulder? Is 350k range and 100+ boss enough?

No.

I always just do Abdomen then Head. I first soloed it as Evan at ~350k range with 150% boss, but it took me a while.

i've been doing skeles on my WH. With 4x on a 100% burn map it's bretty good.

Soon...soon.

I disagree

Why did they switch to this shit system anyway

Not enough grinding

FuuuuuuuuuuuCK I can kill the jaw in 10 mins no problem no deaths but as soon as its dead everything goes to shit.

I always get fucked by that reverse control bullshit
I always seem to get OHKO'd by some shit I can't avoid
I always get killed soon before spawning I can't even buff back again

This shit fucking sucks

Who's the user that needed cra? Were doing cra on reboot right now. Free carrys for anyone with 10 normal clears.

discord.gg/H4URd

Switch to nl and kill an arm and don't be gay

I have no fucking idea dude. Nexon has no idea how to do anything good.
Gollux is a bad boss. You have to stay on the outer edges of the platforms to not die to invisible shit but you also have to be right on his ass to hit him if you're not one of the projectile or magic classes.

no ty ez mode is for babies

Just gotta learn how to melee gollux. The portal at the center of his chin takes you out of range of his ohko and control reverse, but should leave you close enough to attack. There's a cooldown of about half a minute between reverse bombs, so clear out the bottom during those. The gem phase is easy enough to just rush on hard and below.

Oh shit really? I'm down.

>die during a seduce
>hero's will is 3min cd
Fucking stupid. Would you rather have bosses where you need to dodge stuff more often but you can dps all day or bosses where you dodge less stuff but you need to wait out things like counter attack, seduce, defense up

i mean warriors can rekt their status

Does anyone know how to exit krexel room without talking to that guy? I somehow did krexel once and ended up in the singapore airport and then I was able to enter it again

Dark sight dodges the bomb damage

are ABs and FP mages good to ks pople with?

>AB
>killstealing
hahahahahaha
just get a lumi senpai

Neither are. If you want a dedicated KS class, you want a Phantom or Lumi.

>aiiro banned from discord
inb4 adachi post

>Kicked

Oh well. So where do people level past 70 now that all the pqs are shit

FUCK road of vanishing, so much fucking collection, all while you're stuck under the arcane force for the area. At least I have the dailies and can grind out more symbols to get more force. I'll probably cap out this symbol long before I hit 210 if I do my dailies diligently.

RIP Kao

rnj to 140 still
then starforce bains just outside of zakum to 160

Rnj still? Didn't they put a cap on that and make the xp shit anyways? And what about those of us who don't have enough stars to kill them

Sorry, I assumed you were in reboot like everyone else so you'd be starforcing your shit
Just train where Maple guide tells you then

Showa town armory has the starforce bains without the starforce requirement. If you have a strong rushing skill or big damage then it is pretty good

I usually did some Tangyoon runs for easy exp.

Shit really? I better start grinding those then

I'll keep it in mind and check it out when I get back home then. Thanks anons.
pastebin.com/JeNLS0ZW

Is Shade fun? Is it worth leveling him to 120?

Help? I'm missing a skill point as a demon avenger and when trying to job advance the cat thingy says "really? are you sure your training is going well?" I'm over level 100, what do I do?

press no

pick the other dialogue option

Is it normal to get defamed by salty ksers that try and fail to steal maps?

fame doesn't do anything, and yes. It is totally normal.

thanks, whose idea was that

one button class with bind, only 1 active (hyper) beside maple warrior

So... Fun?

Shades okay. You'll use two attacks your entire life from level 100 on and you'll have no problems not dying.

>die during seduce
>the only things that seduce are HT, PB and Ark
Ark drops LITERALLY NOTHING and PB and HT should be dead before they can seduce you more than once

im sure people would rather seduce than lotus rng as well

Why the fuck do boats still exist if nobody even uses them

How are 2H warriors better than 1H? Wouldn't a 1H and a shield with good potentials be better than a single 2H with good potential?

There's RNG in the Lotus fight? I thought there was a pattern to all his bullshit.

The 1H+shield is better for attack speed, and gets better than 2H at higher levels of funding but 2h has a higher damage multiplier. You can catch up with a well scrolled shield for 1H, but seeing as you cannot scroll shields in Reboot, you pretty much have to go 2H at least in that server.

yea it's a thing of the past

dubs picks my new character to try this burning shit

*forgot to mention that with 2H you still have a secondary you can potential and neb, so it's not just a 2H it's a 2H plus the secondary.

I thought secondary weapon takes the place of the shield? At least it did for my pally I think

post cute maples

Alright i'm gonna go. Its hard finding a public wifi to post from since I have to find one that doesn't block Veeky Forums and i'm too much of a jew to pay for it for my phone. Some thoughts

>Blaster is actually looks decent for the five seconds I tried to play it but fuck teamviewer
>Pods give me claustrophobia
>This city sucks
>I wish I was at home making vidya

Wanted to catch up to the three people I actually talk to on discord but oh well. And now for some drama posting.
pastebin.com/Nxcbk5jS

Can I get a rose clipping in the training places? Or just out in the field?

hey, haven't played this game since like 2009 or something, is it still worth playing?

yup in the training places

I found mine after 2 days (at the last level one )

If I played Hero, I'd probably go 1H+Shield just because it looks better.