ITT: People who wanted to do good but only made matters worse in the end

ITT: People who wanted to do good but only made matters worse in the end.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-marx-boils-idUSL3067539420071030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May as well post pics of every catholic ever, not just that one.

Marx

>This time on shit memes, it's another "the reformation was bad and totally not self-inflicted and escalated by the catholic church" episode

Let's pretend the church didn't do everything they reasonably could in order to appease you band of troublemakers.

But he was a protestant. Just like Jesus was a Christian.

t. kulak
Marx made the world better

I would agree, but Lenin on the other hand, tried to do good and made things worse.

Also
Napoleon
Robespierre and the gang
Louis XVI
Gavrilo princip
Chamberlain
Lincoln
Juarez

Jesus...

I'm not sure about his true feelings. It could be he understood what he was doing and did it anyway for the sake of winning. It could be he was just trying to do something he thought was right.

I think he meant well.

You aren't implying the Catholic Church wouldn't just have burned him like they did with others like him?

OP is a butthurt catholic

>Louis XVI
You don't have to like Monarchs to be able to relate to him. A well meaning beta Monarch want to make things better for his subjects though ends up getting called a tyrant by sir chad and his friends, leading to a revolution that kills the king and then enacts many of the reforms he himself wanted to enact.

Whatever you say, kek

Roman Catholicism is Mystery Babylon, the Great Harlot, the worshippers of the pagan Queen of Heaven (Semiramis, Ishtar, Cybele, etc).

So I guess this is a thread where we all shitpost evil assholes from the past.

Jolly good show, assholes of the present!

Seeing Catholics and Protestants misuse this board by shit post- evangelizing against each other always make me want to post huge quantities of furry stuff, most of it erotica.
I mean, isn't it possible to stretch the "humanity" marker to include anything if you want?

if he really wanted to make things better he'd have realized he had no business telling farmers how to farm after the first few million people died.

Are you implying that wasn't the prudent course of action?

Of all the reformers that ever reformed, Luther was most deserving of the Torch

>Marx made the world better

Marx was a sickly parasite. He was mentally ill from his horrible skin disease, which made him a grotesque monster, and he did nothing with his life, other than leech off of Engel(who was another rich kid whos daddy owned a factory and made money off of evil capitalism, but of course marx had no problem with taking that money) while he bitched about his inability to handle money. He was everything preached against, since he was a middle class """""""intellectual""""""" who had nothing but contempt for the working class. He also never employed anyone, but she did have what amounted to a slave. A peasent girl who received nothing but a roof over her head from Marx, who he then fucked and had a bastard son with her, which he refused to raise.

He was also a notorious anti-semite and racist, who would regularly call people niggers and kikes for disagreeing with him. He was a vain, arrogrant, miserable, self hating middle class jackass, just like all of his followers. Lenin, Castro, Che, Mao. Every internet hipster faggot.

>He was mentally ill from his horrible skin disease

>burning at the stake
>appeasement

>"The bourgeoisie will remember my carbuncles until their dying day,"-Marx

reuters.com/article/us-marx-boils-idUSL3067539420071030

Papists prove yet again the Vatican should burn to the ground with the Pope and the college of cardinals inside

Whoa, is simony and selling indulgences what you consider appeasement? Far out!

And that was meant for the guy who responded to your post.

It remains absolutely fascinating to me that a man who wrote before the end of slavery still makes people this fucking mad.

The man was a fat, perverted egomaniac.

I'd take a thousand and one Jan Huses or Wycliffes before a single Luther.

Furthering the point, I'd take a million Muhammads before Luther as well.

All of those and more would do less damage to the Continent of Europe, the Christen Faith, and even the world than he has.

Wife's family had shares in the helicopter company that supplied the US.

not an argument

They wanted to be more like the Early Christians, so we sent them to the Court of Christ.

Seems fair to me.

Brigham Young desu

>Mormons getting confronted and slaughtered by US Army cavalry and regulars for no other reason than they were different
>Brigham Young has a revelation that their Zion is in the West to keep them from getting genocided in the East
>Mormons move to Deseret (Utah/Idaho/Wyoming/Colorado)
>End up pushing out the Indians there
>U.S. gains full control of Deseret through the Mexican Cession
>Army just follows the Mormons out West and starts a full scale war out of fear the Mormons were going to secede from U.S. territory
Should've stayed in Pennsylvania desu.

Send yourself there

No, it's full of Prods

Don't worry he'll send you to Satans court
Plenty of Catholics there

Jesus was actually a Hyperborean Odinist, nice try though Hymie.

The only thing he did of great importance ((Apart from maybe supporting the nobles, if that ever changed anything)) was to translate the bible and nail his thesis to a Churchdoor. What's wrong with that?

Iran will never be conquered

What'd Wycliffe even do aside from translating the Bible into English and disagree with the church on a few things?

Wasn't that how Luther started out?

Yeah, but for Wycliffe, it never went farther than that. I don't think he was even declared a heretic until after his death.