I'll be back in a few minutes Veeky Forums, just going to park my firetruck here...

I'll be back in a few minutes Veeky Forums, just going to park my firetruck here. Can you guys just make sure nothing happens to it till I'm back?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ai3wCTLHx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fix'd

One image in and someone already saved it as a fucking jpeg and blurred it all to shit

FUCK

On mobile. Sorry bro.

someone needs to photoshop the wheels off and a couple cinder blocks in their place. rofl

Lmaokeklolrofl

Get fucked tripcuck

shit

I've seen some shitty trips, and you're up there with the worst of them.

is that a f150 raptor chassis?

hey bro, thought you'd appreciate me making your truck cooler while you were gone

no dont worry the guy who did it is totally legit

>implying there was ever anything wrong with the raptor chassis

Ridgeline

Raptor owner detected

Nice work! But I'm suspecting it's in need of a good sandblasting to get rid of the rust and a great two-tone paint job! I'm thinking silver and something else

and who the fuck are you?

pls no more shit eating tripfags around here

That's exactly the point of an anonymous imageboard. Meanwhile, you trip up and go all "hey guys I'm a girl XD give me attention" when you don't actually add anything unique to the conversation or do anything that otherwise requires a trip. You are literally an attention whore.

You know what's almost as bad as the attention-craving tripfags?

The people that follow the attention-craving tripfags around and bitch at them, giving them the attention they're looking for.

Nah, this bitch is fragile. Don't worry about it.

I rarely even trip anymore. get off my nuts and go find a new obsession.

I only even tripped up tonight so I could find my own posts in my thread about uber :/ it's sad that even after like 6 months or more since I last tripped some dude is trying to jump all over me. obsessive fans are obsessive

That bitch has been here for years and knows she's a fucking idiot, throwing fuel on the fire isn't going to help anything lol.

fresh out da shop!

This is nice truck.

Oh no! Who could have done this?

This image is 60kb (larger than OPs) meaning it is a higher quality and resolution.

I wouldn't expect any dropout NEET grease monkies to know about image processing though...

>literally the same resolution
>he saved a image that should be a PNG as a jaypeg
>you don't know how jpeg works

both of you faggots actually don't know that nobody cares

ftfy

You're fucking retarded

>This image is 60kb (larger than OPs) meaning it is a higher quality and resolution.

Now this is some quality shitposting.

How about lowering it to the ground and adding magna-flow exhaust pipes?

Where did this image come from? A google reverse image search didn't come up with anything. I swear I've seen that pixel perfect style of art somewhere when I was younger.

That's CAD you dingus.

>backwards writing on the rear
user pls

Wait they don't have backwards writing on the rear? I thought some did....

kek
not bad

It's backwards on the front, where you see it through a mirror.

>larger file size = more quality
nigger

If you're at the point where you're looking at the rear of a fire truck through your mirrors, you have more important things to focus on rather than the words themselves.

Like your life, and how it all went so wrong

You idiot if you're behind something you can just read what's written on it normally

See

>not Watanabes

user why?

I didn't know what they were called

>Escape
Fuckin lol. Nice one, oldfreind.

I've seen some handicaps in my time, but you just took the cake. Do you need to fit arm floaties and a helmet before eating cereal in the mornings?

>Where did this image come from?
Veeky Forums, a number of years ago, presumably.

>1350789501690.png

kys

>getting so mad about a different persons opinion that he advocates suicide.
Am I seriously the only fucking liberal on this planet with skin thicker than Peter Gethin's winning margin!?

Edgy fuckwits much?

>humorously implying - without insult or graphic description - that if you see the writing the wrong way round on the arse of a fire engine, that you "done goofed".

>edgy.

user...

>sponsored by Mossy Oak

God damn user. Nice work.

Its very likely. Being a liberal means basing all your opinions on how the world should be on your feelings. Anything that hurts them is threatening the world.

Kek. I have a pic somewhere, I typed free candy onto the side of a van on Gta Online with an assault rifle and drove around with it. Good times...

Can't beat this

some one slavify it blyat

youtu.be/0ai3wCTLHx0

witnessed

prius cuck detected

You're some dumb slut who has to announce to the world that you're a girl and expecting everyone to be all like "OMG A GIRL ON Veeky Forums OMG OMG I WANNA ASK YOU QUESTIONS PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO ME OMGGG" when in reality you most likely have never worked on a car besides putting on a steering wheel cover. Ya fuckin cunt.

>niggers getting a hold of my fire truck

you'd think the hoses would scare them off