Why doesn't Veeky Forums praise this god machine?

Why doesn't Veeky Forums praise this god machine?

>30k for R-Spec
>so rare that it turns heads
>exotic styling
>0-60 in 5 seconds flat
>348 horsepower
>rwd
>easily modded, supers/turbos are common
>3.6L v6 easily competes with mustangs, challengers, and camaros
>under 2 tons

so why don't you own one of these beauties? ownership of one should be required to post on Veeky Forums, t.b.h pham

inb4 >hyundai

it's not 2003 anymore, gramps

Koreans have no car culture.

>shit shifter
>numb steering
It gets a lot of things right, but those are the biggest flaws it has for now. It's not quite there yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic about its successor.

>driving a car with a mouth guard

>implying that doesn't contribute to the exotic look of the car and fits it well

the front is practically iconic. I see one or two a month in the large city I live in, it always turns heads

1: the V6 engine is 3.8L, not 3.6L.
2: it's overpriced considering it competed with the V6 pony cars, which are 5k cheaper to start.
3: there's virtually no aftermarket support for them
4: it's shaped like a penis.
5: they driving dynamics of it are pretty shit, especially when directly compared to the pony car competition.

Veeky Forums did go nuts for the Genesis Coupe when it first came out around 2009. By 2010, the new Camaro had already proven how shit the Genesis was though.

>slower than a 4cyl turbo Mustang with less power
BTFO!

and the Mustang is almost 200 lbs heavier.

>Koreans have no culture
ftfy senpai

looks good to a benchracer
feels like shit to anybody whos driven one

>30k for r-spec 2.0
>heavy

It's not a bad car, I test drove one, but the transmission is garbage, and for a turbo, there's no kick from them when they spool. It's not a bad car, I wouldnt' say no to one, but there's better options like the 350/370z, Mustang, and I'd say BRZ/FRS, but they need more power, which offsets the lower cost.

But mostly
>hyundai
Choose file

P E N I S
E
N
I
S

WINDOW

It turns heads here, too, but only because there's like three of them in a city of 250,000 people. I don't even think the Hyundai dealer keeps any in stock.

>exotic styling

wew

lad

>Why doesn't Veeky Forums praise this god machine?

99% of Veeky Forums can't afford to drop $30k on a car.

And even if they could, Veeky Forums has better taste than to get a literal piece of shit.

the look stands out in a sea of civics and corrolas

>0-60 in 5 seconds flat

my car already does that, and it cost 1/10th the price

my car has better driving dynamics and isn't much slower

it came out in 1995

>so rare that it turns heads
>"Dude, is that a fucking Hyundai?"
>"Uhm..yup"
>"Eww"

>calls another car a piece of shit
>posts a z
wew lad

One day of driving that exact car in the picture, you'd be so blown away, that even your crippling ignorance would go away

The Z is a vastly superior car to the Genesis coupe in every way.

No, no it doesn't, unless you're a sperg

Is that a Tiburon ?

It tries to be what the Tiburon should have been, and still falls a bit short.

>350hp
>5s 0-60

ya blew it

DICK WINDOWS
SPERM TAILLIGHTS

Dubs confirm Z33 > Hyundai shit

The second one isn't even dubs newfag

>Hyundai

I thought any repeating digits in the sequence of the post counted, well guess I learned something.

>double dubs

y-you too

My 370z is outdated as fuck, still better built, faster and looks better. The Genesis (2nd gen) isn't a bad car but it gets marginalized by better competition. Hyundai forever has been copying other makes (Mercedes and Audi for visual design, notably) but never adds any substance.

ive driven straight line rwd v8s and light rwd that can handle so your weebshit that does neither of those things well would not impress me just accept the fact that nissan is shit now and move on

They're a pain in the ass to work on

I really like it. It's on my short list of cars to get. Veeky Forums just has an irrational hatred for Hyundai because they're all weebs.

Some of us are also Japanese patriots.

I like my 2013 rspec, it's not stock (ecu and 3" exhaust and I have no problems eating the v6's. My Trans does suck I'll admit but I don't drag it so I got no worries and 10yr 100k warranty makes it worth it.

Just my 2 cents

>ecu reflash
>3" exhaust
>thinks his warranty is still going to be honored

>They're a pain in the ass to work on

In what way? The 4cyl is a dream.

>>still own my oem ecu(in fact I haven't even touched the torque specs on the oem ecu) and the dealer hasn't denied me yet. They have no idea.
So blow me

>mechanics so incompetent they can't tell when a car has been modified
>trusting them to work on your hyundai

Wow so many haters. Listen if it's covered under warranty wtf would I deal with it? I'm sure they notice the lack of cats and stainless exhaust. Nothing in the warranty says I can't change the exhaust or add a intake..

>>Yea that looks stock

wew lad

1. We are mostly limited to Korean cars due to a huge foreign importation tariff (to protect Korean cars), so we are not exposed to divers range of cars.

2. There are strict laws against modifications on cars. We can't even put gay flame stickers on it or we get a ticket for tampering with the car.

3. South Korea was a dirt poor nation until the mid 80's so you know, we didn't have the leisure to build a "car culture"

-Koreanon

>the guy with the hyundai_in_fire folder who shitposts in every Hyundai thread

hey dude

Really? That's fuckin lame

Latent competence, ugly as hell, terrible language, primitive culture ill prepared for modern life, technological advancement hurried by outside influence.

Koreans are klingons.

Did a Korean murder your child today or something?

What's wrong with you?

They killed my sex life

gee gee gee gee baby baby

Hard to kill something that doesn't exist.

ok...

Because we have dignity unlike you. Car isn't crap you buy at walmart with your food stamp. If you're going to pay $20k+ on something at least get something respectable, not some Korean me-too shameless horseshit.

Speaking as someone who comes from a country that drives on the left, it's because they don't make any with steering wheels on the right side.

Just now as I was getting this picture I read that the Koreans got screwed by the war and that's why they drive on the left.

is the engine good now ?
older ones are a bit rough and lacking in power

you have to buy car from the uk or malta

>More expensive than cheaper local cars with better stock performance, readily available mods, better reliability, build quality and fuel economy
>God Machine

Also it's ugly as fuck, look at that massive plastic bar in the centre of the grille, not to mention Hyundai is a brand for faggots and know-nothings.

Sup?